Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chips and salad leaves in the same sandwich!! OMG those leaves will be slime before the first bite! Not yum yum more yuk yuk! Fester knows nothing about food prep! I bet he didn't even rinse the leaves (yes even if they came out of a bag) before adding to a chip butty!! How they avoid food poising is beyond me! - but if you have been eating Paul's filthy muck for years you are probebly immune to it!

Reactions: 5
What's the point in him dieting if he's going to be eating chip butties for his main meal? I'm staggered that he claims to be a qualified health trainer. I'm not against a bit of rubbish from time to time but he's old enough to know his evening meal should be nutritiously balanced. It's like they are teenagers left home alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They definitely live like two teenagers (except it was actually only Jason who was a teen when Paul moved in on him 🤢). Video games, pot noodles and chips sitting in their dingy living room in their vests with almost no responsibilities. I think their house is filthy as well 😫

• Haha
What's the point in him dieting if he's going to be eating chip butties for his main meal? I'm staggered that he claims to be a qualified health trainer. I'm not against a bit of rubbish from time to time but he's old enough to know his evening meal should be nutritiously balanced. It's like they are teenagers left home alone.
He‘s what… No way I’m flabbergasted I certainly wouldn’t want him coaching me about health when he looks like he has one foot in the grave and poor Jason looks malnourished 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When he worked for the NHS he apparently was a health trainer. It may be one of his exaggerated tales to try and impress people.

• Wow
Those cremated sausages, looked like something from Ann Summers. How can a guy who wanted to open a cafe, make every meal look so bad?
How difficult is it to ruin salad? Shitted Salad is just that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think the whole salvation army story is a load of cobblers, it's too weird. I think he made a nuisance of himself and was given a warning, he flounced and claimed it was actually his gay activism and principles.

He plays the victim every time something doesn't go his way, and it's always everyone else's fault and not his.

I just read the comments by his flowers on his crazy nonsense post about his cat wearing rabbit knickers. I haven't got any earthly clue what he is going on about but his followers comments seem to just go along with him, most of them just talking about their own cats. Why isn't there a single comment asking him what he's going on about? Surely they all must have read that and thought WTF

Last edited:
  • Haha
. Why isn't there a single comment asking him what he's going on about? Surely they all must have read that and thought WTF
He's trying to reinvent himself as a great writer. His current fantasy is he is the new Lewis Carroll. I don't think anyone wants to burst his bubble and say wtaf are you going on about? So they just go along with it. They are probably quite kind people who feel sorry for him.

They are all scared to death of upsetting him. It's stupid. If someone is talking shite, call it out, as Paul himself would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's trying to reinvent himself as a great writer. His current fantasy is he is the new Lewis Carroll. I don't think anyone wants to burst his bubble and say wtaf are you going on about? So they just go along with it. They are probably quite kind people who feel sorry for him.
No idea why, but I can't see his post now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No idea why, but I can't see his post now!!
He’s obviously sobered up and read it properly and realised what absolute tosh he’d written… dick head that he is

Anyone getting paid today?

View attachment 1294611
🙄🙄

I actually have a box of those in my summer house. I bought them on a whim and didn't use them. if it were anyone but Paul I would gladly send them.
As my old mum use to say … I wouldn’t give them the tit on my shoe 🤣

He plays the victim every time something doesn't go his way, and it's always everyone else's fault and not his.

I just read the comments by his flowers on his crazy nonsense post about his cat wearing rabbit knickers. I haven't got any earthly clue what he is going on about but his followers comments seem to just go along with him, most of them just talking about their own cats. Why isn't there a single comment asking him what he's going on about? Surely they all must have read that and thought WTF
When you think about it @wumbhi tahaza that’s serious enabling who in their right mind wouldn’t point out that what was written was completely incoherent.

He’s obviously sobered up and read it properly and realised what absolute tosh he’d written… dick head that he is

🙄🙄

As my old mum use to say … I wouldn’t give them the tit on my shoe 🤣

When you think about it @wumbhi tahaza that’s serious enabling who in their right mind wouldn’t point out that what was written was completely incoherent.
For me, it's the mention of French knickers!! That's not something you come up with on the hoof. Now don't get me wrong, we have two puppies and a car and we put on daft voices on for them all the time to articulate how they are acting but I would never write a Facebook post about it!!

For me, it's the mention of French knickers!! That's not something you come up with on the hoof. Now don't get me wrong, we have two puppies and a car and we put on daft voices on for them all the time to articulate how they are acting but I would never write a Facebook post about it!!
Cat I meant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
noticed that Danny Sheppard, aka grumpy vegan grandad has landed an acting job on coronation street. Well done to him. He's a great guy and well deserved. I bet Paul if Paul knows, he is extremely jealous. Paul likes to think he's some great thespian so he will be green with envy about this

I can't stop thinking of his comment in a recent allotment vid. He said SOME PEOPLE THINK WE'RE MONEY GRABBING BUGGERS. for him to say that, he knows himself that he is. He said this in reference to receiving yet another freebie from some mug. He went on to say a line that I find the one of most annoying things he often says, WE WERE GONNA BUY THIS AT THE END OF THE MONTH. I can't stress enough how much this line pisses me off. If he wants to be a sponging bastard, be upfront about it. I still won't like him but he would at least be more honest, but the snidey skullduggery tactics he uses makes me absolutely detest him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
noticed that Danny Sheppard, aka grumpy vegan grandad has landed an acting job on coronation street. Well done to him. He's a great guy and well deserved. I bet Paul if Paul knows, he is extremely jealous. Paul likes to think he's some great thespian so he will be green with envy about this

I can't stop thinking of his comment in a recent allotment vid. He said SOME PEOPLE THINK WE'RE MONEY GRABBING BUGGERS. for him to say that, he knows himself that he is. He said this in reference to receiving yet another freebie from some mug. He went on to say a line that I find the one of most annoying things he often says, WE WERE GONNA BUY THIS AT THE END OF THE MONTH. I can't stress enough how much this line pisses me off. If he wants to be a sponging bastard, be upfront about it. I still won't like him but he would at least be more honest, but the snidey skullduggery tactics he uses makes me absolutely detest him.
OMG - Would love to be a fly in the wall when he finds out!!!

• Haha