Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just flicked through the live again and noticed about 5 Minuites in that Paul says he prepared all the ingredients for Jason to cook the stew and he really insults Jason. He said something like IVE MADE IT FOOL PROOF BECAUSE I WANT TO ENJOY THIS MEAL. after he says it, Jason looks completely insulted , grinds his teeth, rolls his eyes, and then composes himself and switches back to his fake nice guy smile. He had a perfect opportunity there to stick up for himself there and he just let it go and let Paul get away with his insult . The way Paul talks, anyone would think he is a Michelin star chef. In reality, he's not good enough to cook food in a greasy cafe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I am giving the job till the end of May before he leaves.
Has he actually started? I was waiting for the first day at work victim, kitchen chat. Will he pull out an acid house t-shirt, and snow wash jeans, to impress? At least he can take a Pot Noodle in for lunch, from his B&M stack. Hope Ashley sends him a diddy bottle of lighter fuel. Just to make it more flavoursome, as Jason would say.

• Haha
Just noticed this that someone wrote this on his board under his Linda related rant.

Paul and Jason, you are saving lives with your work. I know how much you help me. I hope that soon you will get to travel again and recharge all of the energy and compassion you freely give to us.

What the fk? Saving lives??? If anything, they're shortening lives by recommending all that processed shite on their vlogs. The only thing they are trying to save is their money by getting their flock of idiots to buy everything for them.

And how can he use the word WORK to describe anything Paul does. He sits in his house spouting shite to a lens, that's not work. The only time he ever expends any energy is to do something which is self serving. He goes down to the allotment and he grows stuff for him to eat so he doesn't have to pay for it at a supermarket. He goes home, sits on his ass and tells us he has worked really hard today at the allotment. Well no one asked you to. VERY Self serving and CONSTANT misuse of the word WORK

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he actually started? I was waiting for the first day at work victim, kitchen chat. Will he pull out an acid house t-shirt, and snow wash jeans, to impress? At least he can take a Pot Noodle in for lunch, from his B&M stack. Hope Ashley sends him a diddy bottle of lighter fuel. Just to make it more flavoursome, as Jason would say.
I’m sure he said he still has all the dbs checks etc to go through yet … plus training so I’m not sure he has started I’m sure once he does we will hear all about it and how good he is at it and knows far better than all his supervisors etc how it should be run 🙄 I’ll give him 6 months after starting till he’s sacked.

Reactions: 8
Just noticed this that someone wrote this on his board under his Linda related rant.

Paul and Jason, you are saving lives with your work. I know how much you help me. I hope that soon you will get to travel again all of the energy and compassion you freely give to us.

What the fk? Saving lives??? If anything, they're shortening lives by recommending all that processed shite on their vlogs. The only thing they are trying to save is their money by getting their flock of idiots to buy everything for them.

And how can he use the word WORK to describe anything Paul does. He sits in his house spouting shite to a lens, that's not work. The only time he ever expends any energy is to do something which is self serving. He goes down to the allotment and he grows stuff for him to eat so he doesn't have to pay for it at a supermarket. He goes home, sits on his ass and tells us he has worked really hard today at the allotment. Well no one asked you to. VERY Self serving and CONSTANT misuse of the word WORK
OH FFS… Vlogging about veganism and gardening is hardly life saving work… What is wrong with these people who watch them seems they haven’t got a brain cell between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Paul and Jason, you are saving lives with your work. I know how much you help me. I hope that soon you will get to travel again and recharge all of the energy and compassion you freely give to us.
Compassion, my arse. Paul Burgess only cares about Paul Burgess.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And the commenter wrote this about Pauls compassion after everyone saw him verbally abuse and humiliate Linda on his live. These people need to wake up

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn't it usual to have a probation period in the care sector so they can weed out unsuitables before permanent contracts are signed? Hopefully he won't be able to control his gob for any length of time.

Paul could start an argument in an empty room. He needs to get through the checks, and online training etc. I can't believe he won't compromise his Vegan Queen gigs, and You Tube. He really thinks they should be grateful to have him. Says he turned down the first job because of that. I sense complete bull shittery.

When our support workers went through pre-employment checks sometimes it could take months and ultimately, their contract is signed off by a senior Manager if they pass those checks. If the HR Director doesn’t like the look of Paul’s references and/or criminal record then it won’t be approved and he won’t be sent a contract. The employment offer is conditional! Why share it with followers when it isn’t confirmed!? Narc couldn’t help himself!

I wonder why he uses his mother's maiden name, rather than his actual birth name.

If he actually gets the job, i'll give him a couple of months max. He did say he wanted to get the webcam with his first paycheck. :sleep:

I just watched his mental health week vlog and now I am ready for stringing myself up 😜.

Basically just pull yourself together because nobody wants to hang around someone who's bringing the mood down with your negatively. Get ya hair cut and stop wallowing. Thanks Paul that's been a real tonic 👍.

I wonder why he uses his mother's maiden name, rather than his actual birth name.

If he actually gets the job, i'll give him a couple of months max. He did say he wanted to get the webcam with his first paycheck. :sleep:
Well spotted! Why would he do that indeed. Could it be to bypass police checks? I don't know how it works, hopefully change of name gets flagged... otherwise it's a pointless system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the only person I know that goes into the barber and comes out looking worse than when he went in
6CB8A3C0-3B54-4A7F-A18A-BCBBA5D6288C.jpeg
08BE5D69-AB9E-4E3D-9111-ED45F84B11AB.jpeg

I just watched his mental health week vlog and now I am ready for stringing myself up 😜.

Basically just pull yourself together because nobody wants to hang around someone who's bringing the mood down with your negatively. Get ya hair cut and stop wallowing. Thanks Paul that's been a real tonic 👍.

Well spotted! Why would he do that indeed. Could it be to bypass police checks? I don't know how it works, hopefully change of name gets flagged... otherwise it's a pointless system.
@Northern northener
What an absolute toss pot he is … I see one person has already disagreed with him in the comments wonder how long before he takes umbrage and removes it.

I get the distinct impression he’s been reading the secret and thinks he can manifest himself well when in reality he’s never really had proper mental health issues because if he had he would know that its not as easy as just wanting to get better it’s far more complexed than that a deep rooted depression isn’t going to be solved with a haircut and a sermon to stop wallowing, if only
As someone who’s own mother went through some years of mental health issues with 3 suicidal attempts and years of being on prozac I find his stop wallowing shite highly, highly offensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
He’s the only person I know that goes into the barber and comes out looking worse than when he went in
View attachment 1258908View attachment 1258910
Ha ha, he really does. That ridiculous mohawk needs to come off. He looks like a pensioner gone punk. Both of them need a good haircut and shave. As for his dress sense. Just get the ugliest item from the late eighties, early nineties, in the the charity shop bargain bucket.

• Haha
Why does he always have to mention "the orror"?. Ok, it must have been tit for him, but he mentions it at every given opportunity and it starts to lose it's effect.
Vegan loneliness - no disrespect Fester but you don't half chat tit sometimes.

That bleedin' cat was not happy about sitting on his lap, was it?!

1652277088170.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does he always have to mention "the orror"?. Ok, it must have been tit for him, but he mentions it at every given opportunity and it starts to lose it's effect.
Vegan loneliness - no disrespect Fester but you don't half chat tit sometimes.

That bleedin' cat was not happy about sitting on his lap, was it?!
Vegan loneliness.:ROFLMAO:. I'm surprise that cat hasn't got into the cardboard box, and posted himself off somewhere. He never wants to eat their food.

That kitchen bore fest by mental health expert PB was just a pop at that poor woman again. Still trying to justify being a twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10