Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he sees Jason as a thing he owns, a possession
100% agree and that is why Paul almost always refers to him as “My ‘usband” instead of using his name. I feel sorry for Jason but he is also irritating and it’s disappointing that he’s propping up Paul’s delusions. Does he actually have any friends? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the birthday wishes I did tell hubby and the boys I’ve had a riveting day in Paul’s bedroom watching him fold his smalls… needless to say hubby gave a me a look as if to say where’s this going … and younger son fell about 🤣 saying I must be desperate if I’m watching that…

Happy birthday itsmethatlikesamoan

I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove
I think he’s too much of a narcissist not to read here. He wouldn’t be able to help himself!
Definitely it was a nod in your direction Wumbhi as Miss Polar said there’s no way he’s not reading here … is there Paul

We should turn up at his next vegan dinner meet up and do a Paul protest with banners and we could cause a scene.haha

Just a joke Paul. No need to flip your mohican

Yeah Herbert, that's a good point.

I think he sees Jason as a thing he owns, a possession, a trophy to bolster his ego. He uses everyone he knows for financial gain. Everyone he is nice to are the ones who are paying him for his freindship. He is a very fickle, self serving creature, an oppurtunist
Could you imagine the look of orror on his face … we need to get Clearly Marked Prick T.shirts made first, it’ll be worth the trip up north from London just to see his face 🤣
byyyee luvs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other day, when he put up the community post after #Lindagate, did you notice that he put a quote at the beginning of the post and attributed it to himself! We were like, are you actually having a laugh? Do you really think that anyone at any time is really going to quote you? Give me a break!!

Reactions: 7
As i said before, Paul Burgess only cares about Paul Burgess.

All of the posts and vlogs that he's put out since are all about damage control. He's got a new job on the horizon. He wants to appear to be a gentle, kind, empathetic soul, when what he really is is an aggressive, scrounging narcissist.
I totally agree with all this, plus I'm sure Jason will have had something to say about the whole Linda fiasco.His face when he said he had "missed it all" said it all. There's no way He can work for, n represent MIND, n let stuff like this go, no matter how wet he seems on you tube 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
The other day, when he put up the community post after #Lindagate, did you notice that he put a quote at the beginning of the post and attributed it to himself! We were like, are you actually having a laugh? Do you really think that anyone at any time is really going to quote you? Give me a break!!
That was the most narcissistic red flag he has given to date, I mean who in their right mind would do that? He fantasies about being a lifestyle guru and we will all be quoting his words of wisdom. And yet he still has acolytes bowing and scraping. It's amazing!

Here's Paul in his casual clothing. Looks like he got half a chicken on his head
No it's a vegan chicken he burnt yet again in the air fryer...

• Haha
So going back to sundays live. About 46 minutes in when one of his subscribers asked if her payment had been received. I think Amanda? I could not believe the way Paul responded. Rather than a thank you it was such a hateful scolding. Jason looked at him in utter shock. Completely awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
So going back to sundays live. About 46 minutes in when one of his subscribers asked if her payment had been received. I think Amanda? I could not believe the way Paul responded. Rather than a thank you it was such a hateful scolding. Jason looked at him in utter shock. Completely awful.
He was in a right mood from the start. He looked really rough. When Amanda asked that perfectly innocuous question you could see the anger flare up in his eyes. I think he was needing people to lash out at. Lee also upset him but didn't catch what he had said. I think poor Linda was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: 2
He was in a right mood from the start. He looked really rough. When Amanda asked that perfectly innocuous question you could see the anger flare up in his eyes. I think he was needing people to lash out at. Lee also upset him but didn't catch what he had said. I think poor Linda was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Yes i definitely noticed he was in a mood. From the start.🙄

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with all this, plus I'm sure Jason will have had something to say about the whole Linda fiasco.His face when he said he had "missed it all" said it all. There's no way He can work for, n represent MIND, n let stuff like this go, no matter how wet he seems on you tube 🙄🙄🙄
I wouldnt want him looking after my loved ones in this new role of his.

Reactions: 2
I just had a huge rant to my husband. I’m sorry but this man is a bully! He isn’t even a man, no man bullies a woman like this unless they’re an abuser. My husband said not odoing these posts to call Linda out and humiliate her further, he’s doing it to justify his actions and humiliating her further by doing so. For someone who’s not bothered he’s acting bothered, why keep mentioning it? Just fkin drop it and leave the poor woman alone, you bully! He is disgusting, that poor woman must feel even worse seeing all these vlogs and posts aimed at her to justify his actions. Damage control!

I’m not homophobic or against trans, I’m down with the times but seriously, he gives me Jimmy Saville vibes. his drag act is plain creepy. Seedy even. To have been selling his body at what age 12 or earlier? and he’s proud of that?! If he was an adult that’s his choice but what child does that and then to get with a 17 year old boy. It just doesn’t sit right with me. He’s bad news.

He needs to take a look at himself before he bullies a woman who is clearly struggling with something in her life that’s led to depression. He’s far from perfect himself. Just like he needs his kitchen vlogs as it helps him to talk is feelings out, maybe coming on those lives she felt a sense of community. Now she hasn’t got that. If he owned it and apologised I’d think more of him but to sit there like Billy Big Bollocks and say ‘if you wallow in self pity I’ll call you out’ oh do fk off, who are you? Fkin cult leader! If he dared speak to me like that he wouldn’t get off so lightly as I stand up against abusive men after what I’ve been through.

Poor Linda. I can’t stop thinking about her and he keeps dragging it up humiliating her further, it’s not acceptable and his channel should be taken off for bullying and harassment.

My husband just sent me this message. He’s nuts 😂

Paul …

“Ello luvs (ye bastards), as you know from Sunday I don’t tolerate wallowing, well I’ve had another message from another miserable bastard that I need to tell you about (cos it would be rude not to Karen). This message goes on about how traumatised this person is because they were working at a golf club 100 years ago when it got robbed … well duck me ! STOP bleeping WALLOWING!!!!”

Jason ….

“Paul, Paul, Paul … mmmmm …. that sounds familiar”

Bye luvs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As i said before, Paul Burgess only cares about Paul Burgess.

All of the posts and vlogs that he's put out since are all about damage control. He's got a new job on the horizon. He wants to appear to be a gentle, kind, empathetic soul, when what he really is is an aggressive, scrounging narcissist.
Well its a worry that he'll be working with vulnerable people

Reactions: 4