Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like when they apologise for for being late on a live, why apologise for having a life and routine that sometimes means you miss the start of one?
Well, there has been a few comments on Pauls videos in the past where has he replied with "if you'd have watched the whole video, then you would have known that" so his sub-jets make sure they watch every second so they are not reprimanded by their leader. And if they do miss a few Minuites of his live sermons, they better get on their hands and knees and grovel for his forgiveness

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I actually had to question why I spent 2 minutes of my life watching a man showing us how to make a pot noodle.

Jason, using your fancy words still makes it a POT NOODLE! You can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
Riveting viewing today on the meal VLOG. Jason reviewing a pot noodle on his lunchtime slurp test. People are actually paying them for this content. It beggars belief.

And Jason says "to be fair" way too much and where it doesn't even make any sense.

Well another how not to eat Vegan video done.

Baaaahhhh luvvvvs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the meals vlog yet. Not sure I want to now either. A Pot Noodle?
I mean the ingredients in those things are just grim. I wouldn’t feed one to my dog.

You have to listen to his fancy descriptive words about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit tit tit tit food. Just junk. We all like convenience food but we are not all showing it off on YouTube as if we are a top chef . And if he says BAAAAAHH LUVVVS one more goddam time, I'm gonna kick my tv screen in

• Haha
I can't wait for Thurs nights in the future, when Jason finishes work, n Fester still has to work on the Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣I bet Jason can't wait!!

• Haha
tit tit tit tit food. Just junk. We all like convenience food but we are not all showing it off on YouTube as if we are a top chef . And if he says BAAAAAHH LUVVVS one more goddam time, I'm gonna kick my tv screen in
I can't stand hearing Jason keep saying "As always". he's like a bloody stuck record isn't he?

• Haha
I always get the impression TVG are stuck in the 90’s. There dinner set, cups and background music takes me back to 1994. Sadly Paul’s attitude towards mental health is also stuck there. He seems to think as Jason ‘agrees’ with him, he is justified. News flash, Jason is to scared to disagree and he is still that 17 year old boy that was caught in Paul’s net.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They both need to grow up. Fester's just watching TV and playing computer games and dress up all day, before air frying a yellow stickered piece of tit for dinner. (clearly marked vegan of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
At one point in the video, when he was explaining one of his processed dinners,, he didn't say "Clearly marked vegan". He changed it to "fully labelled vegan" instead. I wondered if he saw that picture on here where Jason had the CLEARLY MARKED PRICK tshirt on iand changed what he said.

• Haha
  • Wow
They both need to grow up. Fester's just watching TV and playing computer games and dress up all day, before air frying a yellow stickered piece of tit for dinner. (clearly marked vegan of course).
So true. I think there is a lot of make-believe games and imaginary friends going on too.

• Haha
I can't wait for Thurs nights in the future, when Jason finishes work, n Fester still has to work on the Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣I bet Jason can't wait!!

Old Fester will have a face like a smacked arse. The thought of Jason being on his own for a whole day will just be too much for him. Prehaps Alex will pop round for a brew.

• Haha
Old Fester will have a face like a smacked arse. The thought of Jason being on his own for a whole day will just be too much for him. Prehaps Alex will pop round for a brew.
Alex would be next on his hit list. His eye bags would burst with jealousy.

• Haha