Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fester is pretending to actually give a shite about his disciples today and has replied to nearly all of the comments left on his MH vlog. It was all going so well until this one pops up. Hope for your sake they don't pitch up on your doorstep on a Friday, eh Paul.

1652288960373.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fester is pretending to actually give a shite about his disciples today and has replied to nearly all of the comments left on his MH vlog. It was all going so well until this one pops up. Hope for your sake they don't pitch up on your doorstep on a Friday, eh Paul.

View attachment 1259464
She just needs to bring some Bird & Blend and the camera off the wishlist and he'll be making up the spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1259464
Ong this is so funny 🤣 😂
Just watching his YouTube about wallowing !! God help his prospective clients! He'll be lucky to get through the initial training, n probation period 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah don't you dare wallow. Get up off yer arse, and clean a cupboard. Drink a brew in a cafe. Sort your knicker drawer. Don't sit in the kitchen for two years drinking chai latte, out of a tiny plant pot. Smoking enough fags to turn your kitchen beige. Seriously do not let this passive aggressive monster, near anyone with serious mental health issues. He'll call them out for wallowing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so patronising, let’s see how he copes with work after sitting around for years on end and walking round Oldham town Center. He is always the victim and takes the high ground. Hopefully with a job he won’t have the time to be such a condescending know it all. He has no right to tell people how they should feel.

Reactions: 9
How can he seriously talk about wallowing. He has wallowed in his kitchen for two years, doing anything he can to make money so he doesn't have to get a job. He has taken wallowing to a whole new level

So clearly in his mental health VLOG, most of what he said is based on this thing with Linda. He has made this as a way of offloading his thoughts without addressing it directly. Sneaky twit.

He was vile to Linda and now He talks about mental health like he gives a tit .knobhead

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How can he seriously talk about wallowing. He has wallowed in his kitchen for two years, doing anything he can to make money so he doesn't have to get a job. He has taken wallowing to a whole new level

So clearly in his mental health VLOG, most of what he said is based on this thing with Linda. He has made this as a way of offloading his thoughts without addressing it directly. Sneaky twit.

He was vile to Linda and now He talks about mental health like he gives a tit .knobhead

He's a fecking psychopath and has shown his true colours this week.

Reactions: 6
He won't let it go until this ego is satisfied he was right all along and is looking for external validation to feed it. On the bright side the backlash had obviously troubled him enough to do that long winded Oldham/kitchen vlog. He's back peddling like crazy rewriting the narrative. He knows people are on to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has no idea about mental illness. He thinks it's ok to tell a person with mental illness to stop wallowing, stop moaning. Would he tell a person with a broken back to stop lying around and go for a run? If he gets this job, I blame his boss for not doing a thorough check on him cos if they do, he would not get it

• Heart
Ha ha, he really does. That ridiculous mohawk needs to come off. He looks like a pensioner gone punk. Both of them need a good haircut and shave. As for his dress sense. Just get the ugliest item from the late eighties, early nineties, in the the charity shop bargain bucket.
Found this for ya, where he looks almost normal ...
pb-3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Just watching him waffle on about wallowing. Christ he wrote the book and of course we have to be reminded of "The 'orror".

Reactions: 5
These types tend to have crude tactics of deflecting any blame, like a rote response for any situation where they are being exposed as pretty horrible people. The person I knew would say 'i was just being honest', 'they hurt too easily', 'I'm the type of person who has to say something....' after insulting random people. The same phrases are a get out of jail free card and to make their victims take the blame and they look virtuous.

With Paul I notice he says 'I HAVE to call people out. I am doing you a favour'...he says it a lot! He's learned over time its an effective way to shut people up and places the focus on whoever he has lashed out at as being at fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
These types tend to have crude tactics of deflecting any blame, like a rote response for any situation where they are being exposed as pretty horrible people. The person I knew would say 'i was just being honest', 'they hurt too easily', 'I'm the type of person who has to say something....' after insulting random people. The same phrases are a get out of jail free card and to make their victims take the blame and they look virtuous.

With Paul I notice he says 'I HAVE to call people out. I am doing you a favour'...he says it a lot! He's learned over time its an effective way to shut people up and places the focus on whoever he has lashed out at as being at fault.
Spot on!

Reactions: 4
Oh what have I missed. Off to check out his hypocritical mental health vlog.

Yeah don't you dare wallow. Get up off yer arse, and clean a cupboard. Drink a brew in a cafe. Sort your knicker drawer. Don't sit in the kitchen for two years drinking chai latte, out of a tiny plant pot. Smoking enough fags to turn your kitchen beige. Seriously do not let this passive aggressive monster, near anyone with serious mental health issues. He'll call them out for wallowing.
He’s dangerous! When I suffered an assault a decade ago, I became housebound with trauma and agoraphobia. My sister who’s a ‘mental health nurse’ I use that lightly, as she’s narcissist abusive woman and even our own Dad says she’s dangerous to work in that field of work. She belittled my assault and supported the family member who did it to me, despite the fact police witnessed it happening and they wanted to secure my house with extra locks and bolts on windows and doors, which proved how serious it must have been. Not forgetting the death threats I received afterwards from him. She said to me ‘you need a job, get out and get to work. Your mind is just bored stuck at home’. She also said ‘you don’t have agoraphobia you can go in your garden and drive the kids to school’. She had no idea of the panic attacks I had just driving my car to take the kids to school every morning, and the fear all day of having to pick them up. Terrified to see people at the school gates and scared incase the person who assaulted me was then waiting in my garden or house when I got back’. People like my sister and Paul should not be working around vulnerable people! It’s why I felt so upset about Linda, the way he belittled her and embarrassed her made me so angry.

He so needs to remember his quote he spouts off. Yes Paul, you’ve shown people who you are now.

Sorry to talk about myself, I’m ok now, I’m doing really well and far from a victim. Paul wallows,he’s a victim every single day with how he speaks and behaves. He should not be making videos on mental health with that crappy advice!

Don’t tell me he’s walking through Oldham with a selfie stick talking to his camera. That fella in the background staring as he walks past him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fk me, with friends like him who needs enemies.

So he basically made the video to be the victim in #Lindagate and to have a pop at her yet again saying she wallows in her selfpity and drags others down. He’s made a right show of her yet again and I bet if she’s watched that she’s feeling 10x worse about herself. Wow, just wow. I think that’s the worst video he’s ever made. He’s made himself look so much worse in Linda gate. Can he not see that? I thought he was a prick on Sunday but now I think he’s the biggest bleep going. I can’t believe that video. I felt so angry and sad for Linda.

Now I’ll call you out, Paul you’re a truly vile person to do that vlog aiming it towards Linda. Do you know what she’s going through and why she’s struggling? I’m sure after your ‘orror‘ you struggled for some time afterwards.

Just put your shovel away now Paul, I think it’s wise.

• Heart
I can’t believe that video. I felt so angry and sad for Linda.

Same here. I also feel angry about all of the disciples that keep applauding his vileness.

Judging that woman doesn't in any way, shape or form define her, it defines exactly who he is.

Oh what have I missed. Off to check out his hypocritical mental health vlog.

He’s dangerous! When I suffered an assault a decade ago, I became housebound with trauma and agoraphobia. My sister who’s a ‘mental health nurse’ I use that lightly, as she’s narcissist abusive woman and even our own Dad says she’s dangerous to work in that field of work. She belittled my assault and supported the family member who did it to me, despite the fact police witnessed it happening and they wanted to secure my house with extra locks and bolts on windows and doors, which proved how serious it must have been. Not forgetting the death threats I received afterwards from him. She said to me ‘you need a job, get out and get to work. Your mind is just bored stuck at home’. She also said ‘you don’t have agoraphobia you can go in your garden and drive the kids to school’. She had no idea of the panic attacks I had just driving my car to take the kids to school every morning, and the fear all day of having to pick them up. Terrified to see people at the school gates and scared incase the person who assaulted me was then waiting in my garden or house when I got back’. People like my sister and Paul should not be working around vulnerable people! It’s why I felt so upset about Linda, the way he belittled her and embarrassed her made me so angry.

He so needs to remember his quote he spouts off. Yes Paul, you’ve shown people who you are now.

Sorry to talk about myself, I’m ok now, I’m doing really well and far from a victim. Paul wallows,he’s a victim every single day with how he speaks and behaves. He should not be making videos on mental health with that crappy advice!

Don’t tell me he’s walking through Oldham with a selfie stick talking to his camera. That fella in the background staring as he walks past him 😂😂😂
Don’t be sorry about talking about yourself @ChineseAlan sometimes it helps to get the message across as to why you think ( and the rest of us think ) that Paul should go nowhere near someone with mental health issues, he has absolutely no empathy, none whatsoever everything is always, always all about him…
What happened with Linda was completely unacceptable but there is no way on earth he will ever admit it because deep down he doesn’t see it at all and thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to treat someone that way and because Jason who is 100% a victim too is so complicit he thinks it justifies his abhorrent behaviour to others as it’s okay because Jason agrees with me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart