Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul is such a nasty little man I had to take some time away from the thread as he was getting in my head! Does anyone else find it laughable that they still hide the fact they clearly smoke and drink heavily? Nothing wrong with that of course, unless you pretend to be influencing others on the grounds of “health” whilst adding six litres of hot sauce to your frozen carbs to be able to detect flavour! I am still deeply concerned Paul has access to vulnerable adults in his new job. It’s so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep saying it but I am absolutely convinced Paul is an alcoholic and if he had stopped smoking we wouldn't have heard the last of it. He used to smoke whilst vlogging then stopped because he knows it's hard to complain about being poor and having ill health when it's self inflicted. We also pointed out it's not very vegan!

I also hate him working in the care services I just hope he makes a swift exit when he tires of the hard work. His real passion is 'Paul Burgess' and the sooner he can get the vegan queens back doing hen nights at revolution bar the better. At least he's not bothering vulnerable people. I do think about Stuart sometimes as he seems a bit too gentle but I guess he knows how to handle him.

• Heart
He is taking the right royal piss with this grant thing. Justl like the smoking, he keeps it quiet so he doesn’t look bad. But this grant thing is really bad. He is portraying himself as needy and his followers helping them out because of their generosity....he is playing on people’s sympathy. He is a horrible selfish conman.

I would bet money that Paul is the reason they don’t run the Oldham cycling club anymore, which I imagine Jason really enjoyed. I expect Paul controlled the situation to remove Jason from this hobby and concentrate fully on him/the channel. Now they don’t do any fitness stuff and it shows.

After it was mentioned on here that his meals vlogs have ridiculous titles that nobody would find helpful on YouTube Jason has renamed the weekly meal vlogs. You’re welcome guys! Come back for YT tips any time 👋🏼
63D1CCA2-EF38-42AE-89A5-C1A6E71E4D47.jpeg

• Haha
It will have to be a Go Fund Me, beg fest. I don't think you can get a car on Amazon wish list. Vegan leather interior with a disco ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they were out getting a free meal tonight at Purezza courtesy of a couple of superchats
at least Jason has had a one decent meal this week 😂😂
The couple that are with them and stu are waffling away about how they became vegan and
found them and how wonderful they are … 🤢 bloody nauseating…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Come on Ashley, Adam and sheep, time to dig deep. View attachment 1419077
Buy a car with your 10k you grooming bastard!

We’re in a cost of living crisis ffs! People need their money for food, bills and save for energy in the winter. Prick! You’ve only put a post like that up to gain support and so someone sets up a go fund me, your followers really need to come over to Tattle and smell the coffee! Or maybe one of us should come over and do a post to expose your grant. I’m sure it would soon be deleted though, can’t have the followers know they’re being conned.

You work, you’ve 10k in your bank or did you spunk it all on red wine and fags, because it certainly wasn’t on healthy food or meals out (you get people to pay for those too).

• Heart
That Facebook post is basically saying they cannot do vegan queen gigs and meetups without a car to try and prompt his followers to dig deep. He's incredibly manipulative.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Absolute scrounging wankers! 🤬 :poop: 🤬

As seen in the Purezza chat: "The Oracle predicts that Paul and Jason are going to buy a home with land in the next couple of years." I predict prison for fraud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What a pair of twats. I don’t go running to YouTube every time I get an unexpected bill. I just get my hand in my pocket and pay for it. This is not normal behaviour. They’re nothing but con artists

Hi everyone, so glad this thread exists!

I’m passionate for veganism but man do TVG rub me the wrong way with their constant scrounging and begging for donations.

Does anyone know what’s the deal with their mega fan Addam?? The guy is married with 2 little kids but seems to spend most of his time obsessing over Paul and Jason- always sending in superchats, even buying them a strimmer for the allotment and all the grub club stuff. Seems a bit strange to me, if I was his spouse I would be getting a bit worried 🤨

Hi everyone, so glad this thread exists!

I’m passionate for veganism but man do TVG rub me the wrong way with their constant scrounging and begging for donations.

Does anyone know what’s the deal with their mega fan Addam?? The guy is married with 2 little kids but seems to spend most of his time obsessing over Paul and Jason- always sending in superchats, even buying them a strimmer for the allotment and all the grub club stuff. Seems a bit strange to me, if I was his spouse I would be getting a bit worried 🤨
A very warm welcome.

Yes addam is a very strange person. He has been here and read our posts but still gives him large amounts of money. There is no helping some people. He does seem a bit obsessed with them and I have had the same thoughts as you 🤨. I think most of their 'fans' are simply lonely people who want a community to belong to. Paul is very good at playing the family/friends/community game to draw people in.

There is actually very little vegan content other than shopping for processed party food and and Paul's dodgy cooking. The rest is Paul burgess promoting Paul Burgess. Paul doesn't care about anyone but himself, the mask often slips on the lives when he is drunk and his contempt for his subs comes out.

• Heart
I agree. Just proves he'd do anything for money. If his vegan values are as strong as he would have us believe, he would have found a job which didn't involve handling "animal corpses", or at least negotiated the situation during his interview. Another example of his hypocrisy - 'Do as I say, not as I do'. Total wanker IMO.
Just catching up with this after not watching for a week or so due to t'internet being down. I kind of agree with this but I don't. My wife and I have been vegan for almost 12 years now and she's been doing more or less the same job for the last 8 that he is currently doing. When you are supporting people with physical or learning differences, the support is very much about them and their lifestyle, not yours. So for example, if they decide that they want to go out for a coffee and you go and you can get a plant based milk for yourself, fine fair enough, but if there was no plant milk or vegan food available, you can't just walk out because it's about what the client wants. Similarly if you are supporting them to be independent in their home and that involves cooking meat, that's what you have to do. Horrible but the support time is about the client, not about you 🙂

Just catching up with this after not watching for a week or so due to t'internet being down. I kind of agree with this but I don't. My wife and I have been vegan for almost 12 years now and she's been doing more or less the same job for the last 8 that he is currently doing. When you are supporting people with physical or learning differences, the support is very much about them and their lifestyle, not yours. So for example, if they decide that they want to go out for a coffee and you go and you can get a plant based milk for yourself, fine fair enough, but if there was no plant milk or vegan food available, you can't just walk out because it's about what the client wants. Similarly if you are supporting them to be independent in their home and that involves cooking meat, that's what you have to do. Horrible but the support time is about the client, not about you 🙂
The thing is does your wife run a you tube channel, a Facebook group etc purely dedicated to being vegan and spout off that all children should be bought up vegan and no end of guilt tripping subjects that he’s mouthed off about that is the difference… When he was giving his list of requirements for having a job that suited him ( there were many including No early mornings, No weekends etc etc ) for someone that supposedly is single ha deadly trying to save all the animals on the planet … the blokes a fooking hypocrite 😂

• Heart
The thing is does your wife run a you tube channel, a Facebook group etc purely dedicated to being vegan and spout off that all children should be bought up vegan and no end of guilt tripping subjects that he’s mouthed off about that is the difference… When he was giving his list of requirements for having a job that suited him ( there were many including No early mornings, No weekends etc etc ) for someone that supposedly is single ha deadly trying to save all the animals on the planet … the blokes a fooking hypocrite 😂
My point absolutely! Thank you Itsmethatlikesamoan. His lack of self reflection is the point - "do as I say, not as I do".

Reactions: 2
My point absolutely! Thank you Itsmethatlikesamoan. His lack of self reflection is the point - "do as I say, not as I do".
Yep, If you are so militant about your veganism and continue to preach from your Youtube pulpit, then you would NEVER take a job that involves cooking meat. The man is full of tit, with a huge amount of additives chucked in for good measure. No wonder he looks so ill.

Wanker!