Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Jason smokes but Paul and Stu do.

Why on earth is he telling his followers about their car? I think we all know the answer to that!

Reactions: 4
I think Jason smokes weed, if I lived with Paul Burgess I would need drugs to cope too 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vegan chicken, potato salad, green leafy salad and gravy has got to be up there with the most bizarre combination yet 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Green leafy salad and gravy, suggest jazz cigarettes have been smoked. The cat is permanently tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is does your wife run a you tube channel, a Facebook group etc purely dedicated to being vegan and spout off that all children should be bought up vegan and no end of guilt tripping subjects that he’s mouthed off about that is the difference… When he was giving his list of requirements for having a job that suited him ( there were many including No early mornings, No weekends etc etc ) for someone that supposedly is single ha deadly trying to save all the animals on the planet … the blokes a fooking hypocrite 😂
She does defend our Veganism fairly vociferously to be fair. We've been vegan for almost 12 years, both of us work in the public sector but we've never went our way to request vegan only jobs. My wife has bought Bernard Matthews chicken and cooked fish for clients. If your doing a job like that, it's not something you have a choice in. I see where you are coming from obviously.

Reactions: 2
Well we have a new car vlog and apparently the begging obviously fell on death ears as Ma & Pa Brommers have helped them out to buy Karen the Kia 🙄 as they didn’t get manage to get a donation via the subs 🤣 I have honestly never heard such excitement over a clapped out second hand car you’d be thinking it was a bloody Aston Martin the way they were going on…

bye luvs.

• Haha
Well we have a new car vlog and apparently the begging obviously fell on death ears as Ma & Pa Brommers have helped them out to buy Karen the Kia 🙄 as they didn’t get manage to get a donation via the subs 🤣 I have honestly never heard such excitement over a clapped out second hand car you’d be thinking it was a bloody Aston Martin the way they were going on…

bye luvs.
It was hilarious. They even took us on the test drive 😂. Paul is one of those annoying non drivers telling Jason what to do "keep your eyes on the road!"... Jason snapped back "I know!".

Did anyone notice the bit where Paul said we don't get many views or comments?

There was a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth about an old car belonging to his alcoholic father who he didn't get on with or like much. There is something very attention seeking and childlike about Paul. End of an era for sure but crying? 😬 Jason's face when he was trying to feign compassion was funny. All that drama must be exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was hilarious. They even took us on the test drive 😂. Paul is one of those annoying non drivers telling Jason what to do "keep your eyes on the road!"... Jason snapped back "I know!".

Did anyone notice the bit where Paul said we don't get many views or comments?

There was a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth about an old car belonging to his alcoholic father who he didn't get on with or like much. There is something very attention seeking and childlike about Paul. End of an era for sure but crying? 😬 Jason's face when he was trying to feign compassion was funny. All that drama must be exhausting.
The bit that did it for me … was half way through Paul was in full Miasma make up minus the wig I didn’t notice Stu in the back until he popped his head round the front seat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jeez, Paul doesn’t half waffle in the car. He’s so boring. Telling Jason to watch the road! You drive then Paul if you know so much about keeping your eyes on the road!

I’m sorry but Jason sat next to Paul all Lilly Savaged up in the car😂 I’d be far too ashamed to be seen driving next to him. I’m not transphobic or anything of the sort but the state of him 😂😂😂 Jason is so young, it baffles me he’s with Paul who’s acts like an old whinging grandad.

Fk me those noises he was making, I managed a few seconds then said oh no and turned the video off. It was giving me awful images in my head of what Jason hears in bed 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fk me those noises he was making, I managed a few seconds then said oh no and turned the video off. It was giving me awful images in my head of what Jason hears in bed 😂😂
Haha I turned the sound off for the same reason. It was gross.

I do often wonder what an odd couple they are. Paul said he came home from work in a bad mood and was snapping at him. I imagine that will get more and more as the novelty wears off and people start to rub him up the wrong way.

• Haha
Haha I turned the sound off for the same reason. It was gross.

I do often wonder what an odd couple they are. Paul said he came home from work in a bad mood and was snapping at him. I imagine that will get more and more as the novelty wears off and people start to rub him up the wrong way.
I know, I was like no, no, no! My poor ears. I’m still hearing the noises now hours on 😂

Coming home from work snapping at Jason and infront of Jason’s parents? but It’s fine because he works, he’s vile!

I know he thinks "Gemini" is endearing but he looks absolutely terrifying in that picture. Like something from a horror film. 😬

• Haha
Paul not having a drivers license is another way to control Jason and order him about, like some “talent” being chauffeured around from gig to gig. Not many to drive to though is there Gemini?

• Haha
Paul is a terrible drag queen. He just looks like a builder who put some slap on for a joke. Why does he talk about the vegan queens gigs like it's some big event. That gay pride thing in the park, had no audience.:LOL:. The act itself is like watching two drunk women, going for a kebab on a night out.
All that drama about a crappy car. Looks like the subs wouldn't cough up for a replacement. Jason's parents stepped in. Better not get the sack Paul, you have to pay them back:cool:.

It irked me a bit as Jason's parents come across as gentle, big hearted people and Paul sent Jason to ask for "help" whilst he searched on gumtree. He could have at least gone with him to say please and thank you and give them a hug. He seemed already entitled. They then visit the house and Paul is in a snarly mood because of stress from work. If someone was lending me 2 grand interest free my moodiness can wait until later. He's such a shifty character.

Reactions: 4
It irked me a bit as Jason's parents come across as gentle, big hearted people and Paul sent Jason to ask for "help" whilst he searched on gumtree. He could have at least gone with him to say please and thank you and give them a hug. He seemed already entitled. They then visit the house and Paul is in a snarly mood because of stress from work. If someone was lending me 2 grand interest free my moodiness can wait until later. He's such a shifty character.
He really is a piece of work. I’m polite whenever I see my in-laws no matter what mood I’m in. I certainly would behave if they were lending me money.

They’re grown men, asking for a loan at that age? Running to Mum and Dad, he’s a scrounger that Paul. Why not use your 10k?

I wonder how much they get for a drag act gig. Surely that would fund the payments of the car? What a fuss about buying a second hand car. 🙄

It was only a matter of time before PB started getting irritated with the new job. I wonder who or what pissed him off. 🤣