Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies regarding above post I hadn't noticed the video had already been posted.

Bobby seems a strange man indeed and it's certainly not a channel I would support. However I do think Paul had his condescending behaviour thrown right back at him which I think will have infuriated him 😁

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell. The meals vlog, last bit when Jason is eating the pizza, anyone else thinking what I’m thinking, Jason looks ill. His poor diet is taking its toll on his health.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell. The meals vlog, last bit when Jason is eating the pizza, anyone else thinking what I’m thinking, Jason looks ill. His poor diet is taking its toll on his health.
He looks dreadful, they both look like Pete Doherty on a bad day. Paul said on Sunday live that they could feed 2 grown men for £25 a week 😲. It got me thinking how on earth is that possible. But then I remembered he is addicted to buying yellow sticker food it's nearly always freezable junk.

I rarely look at their meals vlogs, but I just had a look at today’s one. I can’t believe how unwell Jason looks. I thought he actually looked worse than Paul!

He does look bloody ill yes certainly not a great advertisement for living a vegan life style either of them…

He looks dreadful, they both look like Pete Doherty on a bad day. Paul said on Sunday live that they could feed 2 grown men for £25 a week 😲. It got me thinking how on earth is that possible. But then I remembered he is addicted to buying yellow sticker food it's nearly always freezable junk.
Pete Doherty on a bad day 🤣🤣 creased up…. But yes you are right they fill that bloody freezer full of processed tit even when he serves chips with a meal they are bloody frozen I think they rarely see a fresh vegetable unless it’s grown on the allotment … plus all these additives they use to get things to taste like something else… the two of them definitely don’t have a healthy vegan diet no matter how much Paul would like to deny it.

• Haha
His skin looked mottled, pale and pink, it just didn’t look right. He looked very unwell and his hair so thin. Gosh they look like they need a steak and an iron infusion. Sorry vegans.

• Haha
His skin looked mottled, pale and pink, it just didn’t look right. He looked very unwell and his hair so thin. Gosh they look like they need a steak and an iron infusion. Sorry vegans.
That proper made me laugh …. they do, but it’s unfortunately how they’ve chosen to go about having a vegan lifestyle they really do not eat well at all and I don’t think the copious amounts of red wine they shove down their throats nightly helps either…When I researched going vegan for my son I found some really great accounts and some people who positively glow but these people also serve up some beautiful platefuls of food and spend a lot of time in the kitchen creating these meals ( I think spending time in the kitchen is a must for a healthy vegan lifestyle, it’s definitely a commitment ) I think the only time they actually eat anything decent is when the go out for a meal and someone else is paying.

• Haha
Absolute scumbags getting a ten grand grant and still scrounging off followers on YouTube. It’s decietful and conniving. If their followers had the knowledge a brain cell, they would abandon them immediately

• Angry
That proper made me laugh …. they do, but it’s unfortunately how they’ve chosen to go about having a vegan lifestyle they really do not eat well at all and I don’t think the copious amounts of red wine they shove down their throats nightly helps either…When I researched going vegan for my son I found some really great accounts and some people who positively glow but these people also serve up some beautiful platefuls of food and spend a lot of time in the kitchen creating these meals ( I think spending time in the kitchen is a must for a healthy vegan lifestyle, it’s definitely a commitment ) I think the only time they actually eat anything decent is when the go out for a meal and someone else is paying.
Someone else is paying made my husband LOL.

Very true, it’s a real commitment to do it properly. The odd vegan burger is fine but processed shite every day is not how to do it,

I don’t drink or smoke and I look young for 42, Jason has years on me. I only eat salmon once a week, other than that I eat vegetarian. Jason looks like he needs animal protein in his diet, I know that may be a bad thing to say but it’s true.

• Haha
With Paul it's drinking and smoking but Jason looks malnourished. Yet he clearly loves his food. Isn't it strange that they valued their health so much, Paul being a health trainer, going to the gym, running a cycling group, Jason rock climbing. Now they live on junk filming everything from their settee in a hope they will get a few more thumbs up and the odd subscriber. Jason gets told off for interrupting and trying to manage Paul's erratic behaviour on lives must be doing his head in. 🙄

With Paul it's drinking and smoking but Jason looks malnourished. Yet he clearly loves his food. Isn't it strange that they valued their health so much, Paul being a health trainer, going to the gym, running a cycling group, Jason rock climbing. Now they live on junk filming everything from their settee in a hope they will get a few more thumbs up and the odd subscriber. Jason gets told off for interrupting and trying to manage Paul's erratic behaviour on lives must be doing his head in. 🙄
I do feel sorry for Jason I know in a way he allows Paul to get away with treating him like he does but I still feel the years have taken there toll and now it’s anything for a quiet life … quite sad really 😞

Anyway just starting to watch tonight’s dinner vlog I especially laughed at the green pasta when Paul proceeded to claim that everything you see here is from the allotment, apart from the courgette, the frozen peas, the tomato 🙄 in fact the only thing on the plate from the allotment was the lettuce and a bit of onion 😂

• Haha
Absolute scumbags getting a ten grand grant and still scrounging off followers on YouTube. It’s decietful and conniving. If their followers had the knowledge a brain cell, they would abandon them immediately
I haven't been on this thread for a while what's the grant for😯, is Paul still a bone idol unemployment bleep ?

Reactions: 2
Plus I’ve now got to end and I’m going to say it that homemade Pizza wasn’t a pizza 🤷🏼‍♀️
it were a savoury tart. Pizza is dough not pastry…

• Haha
I haven't been on this thread for a while what's the grant for😯, is Paul still a bone idol unemployment bleep ?
He's still a bleep. But he has found employment as a care worker (😬), he has some minor grumblings of not allowed a lunch break and horror of horrors having to cook meat for a client. Vegan queens is picking up (🤷‍♂️) so he is obsessed with Stuart again who he seems to misgender all the time but gets angry when people question it. He's wanting a freebie to kefalonia but at the same time has received as far as we know, the ten grand business grant in the name of PJ burgess his middle name is Joseph. Lindagate was where he verbally abused a woman with mental health issues live on air, but refused to apologise. I could go on...

Reactions: 5
why don’t the just bloody book Kefelonia? Paul keeps banging on about it! ?
Oh hang on, the begging get is hoping either one or more of his idiot subs will pay for it, or he’ll get gifted it by a holiday company!!

How did he manage to get that grant money ? Surely he would have had to have a business plan approved before he received it?

Should say why doesn’t he

What a joke!!

I know i have mentioned this before, but i'm going to say it again because it fucks me off so much, and that is that he either applied for or received that payment around the time that he put out this absolute bullshitting piece to camera.

Mr Paul Joseph Burgess/Wild is a morally bankrupt bleep.

• Angry