Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm...so why is Paul so desperate to raise money when a Mr p j burgess of Oldham took a £10,000 COVID 19 business grant? Where's the money gone?

Beggy Bastard, he made his money by putting out tit content on YouTube, he was still able to film in supermarkets wearing a facemask proclaiming things were 'cleary marked vegan' or getting Jason to check the ingredients and declare things 'vegan by ingredient', they filmed antibacking the food in the kitchen when they got home, they put out more crap cooking vlogs than ever, we even saw a few walks! And he vlogged the crap out of his COVID illness!! If anything they proberbly got more views during covid as people were stuck at home and we're trying to entertain themselves by searching YouTube!

Hopefully he gets caught out, along with all the other 'covid cheats' - or maybe he already has, hence the need to,get a job!!!!

Reactions: 6
Forgive me if it's been mentioned before, but has anyone seen Bobby's Perspective, on You Tube. He takes Paul apart for his, All Kids Should Be Vegan vlog. Fester would go ballistic if he watched it.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Forgive me if it's been mentioned before, but has anyone seen Bobby's Perspective, on You Tube. He takes Paul apart for his, All Kids Should Be Vegan vlog. Fester would go ballistic if he watched it.😬
No … I shall go find it and add it to my to watch list

Reactions: 1
I used to watch Bobby all the time. but then he started to annoy me like many ex-vegans he is too patronising but I think many are still angry at what they feel lead them down the wrong path.

As I say I used to watch all the ex-vegans because my daughter and her three children were vegan, oddly enough the other day the two oldest have said they no longer want to be vegan and now one is veggie and the other pescatarian. The only vegans now out of a huge crowd is my daughter and her youngest . I found this out on Saturday .. I was very surprised.

He did watch it, he either mentioned it in a vlog or he made a vlog about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's a shame he brought Paul's sexuality into his video because Paul just dismissed the whole thing as homophobia. He said something about Paul having trauma in his eyes which is a thought I have had when he does the crazy eyes thing. He looks like a traumatized child sometimes.... that's not to excuse his abhorrent behaviour.

I used to watch Bobby all the time. but then he started to annoy me like many ex-vegans he is too patronising but I think many are still angry at what they feel lead them down the wrong path.

As I say I used to watch all the ex-vegans because my daughter and her three children were vegan, oddly enough the other day the two oldest have said they no longer want to be vegan and now one is veggie and the other pescatarian. The only vegans now out of a huge crowd is my daughter and her youngest . I found this out on Saturday .. I was very surprised.
Yes. He came up on my feed. Didn't know anything about him. Just watched the Paul take down, out of curiosity. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fester watches it. He reminded me of that Goatis guy.

It's a shame he brought Paul's sexuality into his video because Paul just dismissed the whole thing as homophobia. He said something about Paul having trauma in his eyes which is a thought I have had when he does the crazy eyes thing. He looks like a traumatized child sometimes.... that's not to excuse his abhorrent behaviour.
The guy does have some odd views. But, I laughed when he mentioned Paul's new age tee-shirt. Is that the one he gave to Angharad.:LOL:
Something went on in his early life. Turning tricks up Canal Street, at eleven years old is alarming. Think his dad was a bit homophobic at first. His mum is a bit of a mystery.

Last edited:
Yes. He came up on my feed. Didn't know anything about him. Just watched the Paul take down, out of curiosity. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fester watches it. He reminded me of that Goatis guy.

The guy does have some odd views. But, I laughed when he mentioned Paul's new age tee-shirt. Is that the one he gave to Angharad.:LOL:
the vocal ex-vegans are as strange as they cannot just be meat eaters anymore but have to eat meat raw. I believe its a personality flaw .. Although I am carnivore I do like to show my meat a flame

Goatis is sv3rige? his series with ex-vegans is good. he just lets them talk some amazingly honest stories

his series called "Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment think there are about 8 of them is scary as duck but he never makes the distinction between vegan and raw vegan. the malnourishment vids are all raw vegans .. but its a path many vegans go down the ex-vegan interviews are mainly a mixed variety

sorry people I know many here are vegan so will stop now ❤

I haven’t yet found the actual video he has so many on there to wade through… he is right about the trauma in his eyes though he’s obviously been through all kinds of tit at the hands of some very manipulative men to have ended up on the game at such a young age, what I don’t agree with is the way he tries to glamourise it …

I haven’t yet found the actual video he has so many on there to wade through… he is right about the trauma in his eyes though he’s obviously been through all kinds of tit at the hands of some very manipulative men to have ended up on the game at such a young age, what I don’t agree with is the way he tries to glamourise it …
Yes he should be warning not boasting

Here is the video

Just for fairness he also made one about himself 🤣

Reactions: 3

Just a warning that he is homophobic and has some offensive views

Reactions: 3
thanks Purrrrr ( I’m confused counting the Rs ) 🤣 and Northern
I shall brace myself and give this a watch.

Just a warning that he is homophobic and has some offensive views
thanks for the warning… I wouldn't have wanted to watch that in front of my gay son
the part about not having children because he’s gay 😳 ummm nah mate gay people can still be parents and great ones at that… Burgess not so much so and not because he is gay but because he carries too much damage around with him already, because he’s misogynistic, manipulative, greedy, selfish the list is endless.
And as a mother of 4 I agree if you don’t have children you are not entitled to start a debate on feeding them.

Last edited: