Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see they actually had an audience at their latest gig. Don’t think everyone must have been impressed though.....look at that black sign that someone put on the building behind them. Hehe
Next lol. There are a few more folk there, but that's because they must have other acts. It looks like a village fete to me. They wouldn't even get a busking pass down here in London. I wish they would come down and do a gig. I could do with a good laugh. He thinks he is in Abba.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone ever heard of Tante … it’s not a name I’m familiar with as one of the regular grifters only Paul shed a dramatic tear over her passing in that over dramatic way he does especially as he’d never met her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Feck me, their eyebags are unreal. Been up all night counting your money, have ya?!

1658773562785.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone ever heard of Tante … it’s not a name I’m familiar with as one of the regular grifters only Paul shed a dramatic tear over her passing in that over dramatic way he does especially as he’d never met her 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was very bizarre. I thought they were close as he was acting quite distressed..then added rather abruptly "I never met the woman". He's a very odd man. He's either a better actor than I give him credit for or quite unstable. Do you think it's his ott way of trying to recover his reputation for treating his subs like actual crap?

It was very bizarre. I thought they were close as he was acting quite distressed..then added rather abruptly "I never met the woman". He's a very odd man. He's either a better actor than I give him credit for or quite unstable. Do you think it's his ott way of trying to recover his reputation for treating his subs like actual crap?
I couldn’t quite believe I had heard him right for a moment when he said he hadn’t met her and I don‘t even think he’s mentioned her before even in passing… the way he was carrying on it was just weird

Lordy hell. They look bloody awful in that picture above ....looks like death warmed up. Don’t take drugs, kids
They could appear as extras in a zombie movie,,,,,no make up needed

• Haha
I was wondering about his comment about lack of views and comments in the Kia vlog so checked social blade for stats. Is it normal to lose 100 subs then gain a 100 quickly?
Screenshot_20220726-191458.png

Reactions: 1
I think Youtube sometimes removes subs that haven't been active in a long time or subs that they suspect have been purchased by the channel.

Reactions: 1
It is so obvious that they delete most of the comments in an attempt by Paul to control the narrative. They do not want anything even slightly critical of them to be seen by their brainwashed money givers. A Facebook channel of this size would definetly get more comments than this. It’s good to know that there are probably a lot more people than we realise that see Paul for what he really is and don’t fall for the whitewashed version of himself that he is trying to present on his social media pages

Who is this tante person?. Never heard. Of them. I noticed that yesterday he posted an allotment vlog link on his Facebook page and wrote...THIS ONE IS FOR TANTE.

And then today, he posted a big long pity post in THAT VEGAN GROUP saying he has been ROYALLY FCKED OVER BY TANTE. He must have fallen out with them now. Must be the shortest friendship in history

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just found out more about tante.it was a friend they had who recently died. When Paul said he was royally fcked over, he obviously meant he was very hurt by the news of her passing. I wish I could remove the above comments I made regarding tante but I’ve missed the twenty Minuite cut off . Sorry to hear about Paul’s friend passing away.. no offence intended from me

• Heart
Just found out more about tante.it was a friend they had who recently died. When Paul said he was royally fcked over, he obviously meant he was very hurt by the news of her passing. I wish I could remove the above comments I made regarding tante but I’ve missed the twenty Minuite cut off . Sorry to hear about Paul’s friend passing away.. no offence intended from me
To be fair that's a weird thing for him to say about someone who has died. I can see how you got confused. He said in the video that they had exchanged a few supportive messages but "I never met the lady". It's all a bit weird.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I agree. I think in a post about someone passing away, he should not be effing and blinding. He has no tact. I think when talking about that, he should be a bit more respectful with his language. Surely he can express his hurt without swearing.

Reactions: 3
To be honest I think the term fleeting acquaintance is more appropriate than the word friend he had spoken to the woman once or twice online and from what I gathered Jason had never spoken to her at all … he just nodded along while Paul feigned being grief stricken all extremely very bizarre.