Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit demeaning to have to live like that in
Your 40’s unless your homeless… why don’t they get a house they will have made enough money from YouTube by now.
Exactly this. There are some people for whom living out of their car isn't a choice, it's a necessity. And these 2 clowns cosplaying at it is grim.

There was no reason for them to move out of Morgan, not wanting to add any wear and tear to it is crap, if you sell a house you don't move out of it until the new owners can move in ffs.

They needed to do something extreme to get the views going again and even a hate view wanting to see these grifters suffer is still a view

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it yet, but I still can't get my head round not being able to stand up in privacy when you wake up. So you wake up, and immediately have to get dressed before you can stand up outside. And they have chosen this?
And what if one of you gets a stomach upset or the shites?

Agree with others that them trying to normalise living in a car verges on offensive tbh. It's not some massive joke or adventure for a lot of people.
(Reminds me of another recent Dragons Den where Touker Suleman and guest dragon Gary Neville were looking at a scheme converting building skips into accommodation. It made me so cross - 2 multimillionaires thinking it was acceptable for people to live in a bleeping skip).

Reactions: 10
They have clearly not even thought through the basics of this. Forgot bowls, forgot spoons….just using what the car converter gave them. The whole premise of car camping is flawed anyway, you’d need to be able to turn the car round to the right angle so you could cook out of the wind.

I give you…the actual moment Nanna realises she will have to do this in the pouring rain. Soon. Probably next week based on current weather.

IMG_0078.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have clearly not even thought through the basics of this. Forgot bowls, forgot spoons….just using what the car converter gave them. The whole premise of car camping is flawed anyway, you’d need to be able to turn the car round to the right angle so you could cook out of the wind.

I give you…the actual moment Nanna realises she will have to do this in the pouring rain. Soon. Probably next week based on current weather.

View attachment 2888717
I think she already has realised - did you notice how Worzel corrected her when she hinted it may not work. He was forceful.

There are loads of negative comments in this vlog and this comment where they are worried for Nanna’s well-being…we’ve been saying this for a long long time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I can already see this going wrong for the guy who builds these. If he is aware that they were going to be living "full time" in this he should have said no to having anything to do with it.

My son plays football and in the summer has lots of tournaments. This sort of thing would be ideal for that, or for the odd night away. That's who his market is. All the micro campers I've ever seen on YouTube are bare bones basic, not many of them would even be able to afford this kit. I just don't think anyone should try to glamourisr car camping because it really is people with not many other options open to them.

All your money is tied up in Morgan? bleeping live in it then.

I can already see this going wrong for the guy who builds these. If he is aware that they were going to be living "full time" in this he should have said no to having anything to do with it.

My son plays football and in the summer has lots of tournaments. This sort of thing would be ideal for that, or for the odd night away. That's who his market is. All the micro campers I've ever seen on YouTube are bare bones basic, not many of them would even be able to afford this kit. I just don't think anyone should try to glamourisr car camping because it really is people with not many other options open to them.

All your money is tied up in Morgan? bleeping live in it then.
Completely agree. I‘m getting more and more annoyed with Dragon’s Den and its frequent theme of letting the plebs live in skips and cars. Spending 1 night in the car for an event, fine, but without a bath and bed to come back to you will be ill in no time. Sadly while the BBC in particular are promoting this there might not be a backlash, but there should be.

Surely those £5k “conversions“ are bollocks. You’d have double the space without it. The back seats go right down flat, use the flat space with a blowup mattress and a camping chair and table outside. Get a roof box.

Liam: this is definitely our home, Janine getting no sleep is a minor matter

IMG_0080.png

Also Liam : it’s my turn for first tit

IMG_0079.png

Attachments

• Haha
Did anybody notice the Ring doorbell motion notification while they were sat in Tesco?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
5 minutes into the 'duck off' video - the vegan/ecoist thing is pure bullshit - Nana is loading up one of the tit fully plastic 10p bags in Sainsburys - don't give me the vegan eco bollocks ever again you lying witch! - Where's yer bags for life/jute tote??? Eh eh??

You need an actual physical address to register a V5C/driving licence/mobile phone contract etc - I know its probably with a parent or whoever but that is unsustainable with car insurance as if there's a claim the insurance co. will have the perfect wiggle potentially.

Many undeclared shills - conversion bloke being no.1, then Surfshark, who must now be desperate.

That 'mushroom stroganoff' looked like a local's cat had spewed in a bowl. Bleurgh! No wonder she's always ill - eating shite like that.

God knows how he thinks it looks stealth with those window covers - perhaps his manking hat was obscuring his view. 30 minutes to stick them on - jesus - is he backward? you stick the suckers to the covers - bit of gob on the 'cup' bang 'em in the windows - 2 minutes tops. Muppet.

Make a note of the reg no of the burgundy bin as thats gonna be riddled with interior mould with those two mouth breathing troglodytes in it over the coming weeks

Why is he insisting on going full baldie man trying to cover up by growing a 70's grandad comb over - masking it with the straw hat of shame isn't fooling anyone, especially as we get the full unfinished glory in his morning moan.

Ring doorbell - probably got left dear old grandpa's gaff. You know Pete of tit Indian banger fame....

Can't believe there's 50 people who clearly give these clowns hard earned each month - minimum of £1.99, but more likely £8.99 a month so thats either a minimum of just under a ton a month upto a potential £450 a month. There's even an £89.99 a month option....who the duck would?!?!

Boredom is a cruel mistress - she led me down a hate watch/comment fest. Argh!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just forwarded thru it as I'm not watching it all. I didn't notice the doorbell notification, but then again I had wurzel on mute whilst he monologged some shite. I guess it was a sound, so I didn't hear it. I have always said they inherited wurzel's granddad's house. I do not believe that car is their new home. Nana's face was a picture at times. She looked like she was loving it:ROFLMAO: And 6ft 2in Wurzel squeezed into the back and saying how great it was. nana legit looked like a bag lady as she carried her toothbrush into tesco :ROFLMAO: Living the dream!
---
Screenshot (70).png

---
They legit look homeless in this shot, especially Nana

Screenshot (71).png

Last edited:
So this going down south to places they couldn't in the skip makes me think they're going over the Pyrenees to Spain.
And it's obvious to everyone they aren't actually living in that car. They just can't be honest can they?

Reactions: 9
IMG_20240421_164810.jpg

So judging from the comments here, they didn't actually reveal their plans for the summer? Just a vague "places we couldn't go before"?

And am I correct in assuming that they only spent a single night in their new home before going back to their house for the other 6 days that week?
Though I think even just living like this for 24 hours each week will be a real challenge for Nanna and make her ill.

View attachment 2889105

So judging from the comments here, they didn't actually reveal their plans for the summer? Just a vague "places we couldn't go before"?

And am I correct in assuming that they only spent a single night in their new home before going back to their house for the other 6 days that week?
Though I think even just living like this for 24 hours each week will be a real challenge for Nanna and make her ill.
Yes exactly this.
Vague about summer plans apart from going 'south' possibly within the next couple of weeks.
And vague again about how long they were car camping. But safe to assume they were going back to their house or one of their parents after this trial run of one night 🙄

So they’re staying with family and friends, either until they get the 💰 from Morgan or they buy a house/new van. In the meantime they’ve bought the car to do a few little trips and create content for their channel. I see nothing wrong with that if they admitted it. By not admitting it they’ve shot themselves in the foot as they now do really just look like a pair of tramps. Judging from a lot of negative comments on their latest video a lot of others are thinking the same.

So this going down south to places they couldn't in the skip makes me think they're going over the Pyrenees to Spain.
And it's obvious to everyone they aren't actually living in that car. They just can't be honest can they?
Or could it just be a trip over to the Isle of Wight....

Doubt either of them can cope with driving on the continent... and I doubt the continent wants to cope with their driving or their continence!

• Haha
Yes exactly this.
Vague about summer plans apart from going 'south' possibly within the next couple of weeks.
And vague again about how long they were car camping. But safe to assume they were going back to their house or one of their parents after this trial run of one night 🙄
I can totally see things "going south" in that car... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Worzel must be looking at that camper car with pound signs in his eyes already. He really emphasized how temporary this is. Until end of summer temporary to be specific.
And I think we all know what they'll do with it then: another raffle. And this time they're going in with an 8k investment and they're looking at a huge profit when they come out of it with 30-60k. And I can see a lot more people entering for this than Morgan, because it's a less intimidating vehicle and less of a commitment.

Reactions: 1
Just watched their video. It really did look like an atrocious living situation for a night. Worzel can't even sit up straight on the seats at the back, he's too tall.

Why do they have a shower pump - if they're planning on camping in villages in laybys or Tesco car parks, they're not going to be using a shower!
I can see how this could work as one or two nights in the rural countryside with space to spread out near your car and have said makeshift shower...but not what they're currently implying they are doing.

Also, why did it surprise them that they were asked to move in Bibury? I wouldn't be massively happy if I had people camping outside my house in their car - especially if those people looked like they might choose to make it a permanent living arrangement and you were worried they'd be there forever! (Really do genuinely dislike making the association, but in the same way people don't like gypsy/Romany travelers camping up in their towns/villages)

Reactions: 3
Haven't got round to watching the latest video yet, but are we really meant to believe they're out there living in that Berlingo somewhere right now 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 3