Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it at all. The logistics. You wake up and can't stand up unless you go outside. And what if it is constantly raining. You literally have nowhere to stand up.
I think I hate the way living in a car is being pushed and normalised as an acceptable way of living tbh. It's not. It's just wierd. It plays into the hands of horrible people saying poor people can survive on very little.
This really is just a setup for someone young on a gap year who's traveling with no money for hotels and hostels or for weekend trips and festivals. Which is why I'm so annoyed that they're trying to sell this as their dream life and as a perfect home while secretly living in hotels and with family.

Worzel said they're doing this to save money for a house and I wonder how long they're keeping the charade up until then. They might start looking for properties once they get the 60k from the raffle which is 3 months for now.

Reactions: 8
My sister and I did a road trip holiday in a small hire camper with the same set up, we’re both small and it was a squeeze and as you say, not the most comfortable. We were in hot and sunny Europe though, traveling from on luxury campsite to the next so it was perfect for that, easy to drive and easy to set up. They should be holiday vehicles nothing more, them pushing it as a liveable option proves how little they care about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 7
Because... 2 stinking Vegans scaring the duck out of the local seagulls sat on the top of a luton van in a car park is so bleeping stealth. Imagine the stories that roof vent could tell - their arses being dragged over the lip - delicious :sick:

I also wonder - when they ripped the wood burner out - did they get the chimney hole properly sealed up or was it just Worzelised - an old bamboo 'cardboard' box from some vegan abomination gaffer taped and siliconed over the resulting chimney hole. Then patched in inside with more of that weighty tongue and groove.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that its all there up on YT/IG for anyone with half a brain to see - how on earth have they managed to flog enough tickets to move it on to some unsuspecting, gullible person, I'll never know or understand.

The love for them in vanlife watcher/veganland must be delusional - I bet there's some gamblers who speculated on the 50/50 cashout kicking themselves now.

Reactions: 6
They literally never sat on the roof! I can't recall one vlog where they were up there. I'm almost certain Nana once mentioned it was actually pretty dangerous up there as it's high and there's no rail.
Also duck off with your "post yoga" lie. We all know you mean after you've woken up and popped to the nearest public loos for a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They literally never sat on the roof! I can't recall one vlog where they were up there. I'm almost certain Nana once mentioned it was actually pretty dangerous up there as it's high and there's no rail.
Also duck off with your "post yoga" lie. We all know you mean after you've woken up and popped to the nearest public loos for a tit.
They're really trying to flog a lifestyle. Sunny, carefree. Completely opposite to the reality they portrayed for months in their vlogs.

Reactions: 9
They're really trying to flog a lifestyle. Sunny, carefree. Completely opposite to the reality they portrayed for months in their vlogs.
I'm really fascinated by the cognitive dissonance of their minions. They've watched the green skip break down constantly, they saw Nanna develop a nasty cough because of the dampness and cold and saw her crying from the stress the constant problems caused her. They saw Worzel complain about the lack of parking and the fines and Nanna having meltdowns whenever he raced through the narrow country roads. They saw Worzel needing a new license and Ireland not allowing them entry.
And after watching all that, these people say "you know what? I want to spend hundreds of pounds on tickets for their raffle because I want that for myself".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My daughter would call the minions "pick me's". It's weird how some people develop these parasocial relationships with you tubers.

I don't think many of them actually want the green skip of doom, I think they just want to be noticed by Nana and Worzel.

• Sad
  • Sick
See I get it when you might spend a fiver on the off chance you win a holiday van which you can use occasionally and could be binned/scrapped if it genuinely caused you too much hassle in costs etc.
But I don't get spending £100s at all. bleeping madness.

My daughter would call the minions "pick me's". It's weird how some people develop these parasocial relationships with you tubers.

I don't think many of them actually want the green skip of doom, I think they just want to be noticed by Nana and Worzel.
Yes I agree. People weirdly hope they'll meet the gruesome twosome if they win it.

I guess if you spent a fiver then even if you sold it for about a thousand it would be worth it? But you've still got to buy insurance etc I guess?

How come other van lifers are buying houses but Worsel says they have no money? I myself don't understand how YouTube work but surely they are earning the same income as the others. Do they spend it all on holidays in Bali etc?
Just about to watch latest video 🙈. Wish me luck.
---
Worsle, at the end of this week's video, wants to know if he should call it a van or a car. It's the biggest F... Up ever, that's what he should call it.
I'm speechless what a couple of idiots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t think I stopped laughing through this latest shambles, what was absolutely clear is they are unable to cook in this set up and we all know they love stuffing their faces. I just cannot see locals putting up with it either. They are more and more like hobos every week - I would seriously be questioning my life choices if I was walking into Tescos to brush my teeth. Incidentally camping in a tent these days is NOTHING like this tit show. I have a sofa, comfy bed, kitchen and fridge in mine 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest car, van, micro camper crash. The image of worzel crouched into a little ball at the front while nanna packs away things just made us laugh our heads off. Yep they are still trying to say this will be the new home. Absolute bulkshit.

• Haha
What's the first thing you want to do when you wake up? Pee.... No way is she going to cope with living in that in a populated area.

What's the first thing you want to do when you wake up? Pee.... No way is she going to cope with living in that in a populated area.
It’s a bit demeaning to have to live like that in
Your 40’s unless your homeless… why don’t they get a house they will have made enough money from YouTube by now.

Maybe they're going to have to get some of those travel potties that they sell to the disabled/elderly/incontinent?
If it's true they've not got a house hidden away, they are actually homeless now. Ahh the influencer dream that they're peddling.....

Reactions: 6
I've been doing some stuff around YT views etc - about 2m views gets you between 10-20k USD so lets take a mid point of 15k per 2m views.

These 2 shitbag shillers have potentially trousered over $500k

• Wow