Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For two lazy sods they're upping their game when it comes to money 😂 Another update on YT.
They've now sold 5888 tickets so nearly £30k. I would dread winning that bloody thing. Nanna and Worzel's beany farts impregnating everything.
I've been reading here, thanks all for the updates, I was watching the ebay auction, hilarious!!
I can't believe folks are so gullible to waste their money on that pile of green :poop:, a fiver is more than the money which will need spending on it, straight to the the scrap yard for that pile of crap!!

Reactions: 4
'We share what we're doing next'.
Apart from the canal boat they've done bugger all vlog wise since India.
Back to Bali?

Reactions: 3
'We share what we're doing next'.
Apart from the canal boat they've done bugger all vlog wise since India.
Back to Bali?
Exactly. 2 days on a sponsored narrowboat is literally the only "traveling" or as they call it, adventure, they've done since January. That's 3 months of nothing.
They're also clearly still in the UK because they posted a pic from the local cinema yesterday, so the vlog will just be Worzel rambling on for 20 minutes again.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest vlog. I won't spoil the surprise for those who haven't watched and are awaiting bated breath. You won't be disappointed though. What a couple of ••••• they really are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest vlog. I won't spoil the surprise for those who haven't watched and are awaiting bated breath. You won't be disappointed though. What a couple of ••••• they really are.
Please do tell…. As I refuse to watch them.. I won’t even hate watch them anymore.

I don't mind spoiling it. They've bought a Berlingo and doing micro car camping 😂

Not clear if they blagged it, but they got it fitted out by Redcoat Leisure, the guy who recently got Dragons Den investment. Let's hope being involved with the Days isn't a poisoned chalice and they do to him what they did to LTT when they cock things up.

Wurzel reiterated all the way through that this was Nana's genius idea so already laying the ground work for when it's a disaster.

Reactions: 9
I don't mind spoiling it. They've bought a Berlingo and doing micro car camping 😂

Not clear if they blagged it, but they got it fitted out by Redcoat Leisure, the guy who recently got Dragons Den investment. Let's hope being involved with the Days isn't a poisoned chalice and they do to him what they did to LTT when they cock things up.

Wurzel reiterated all the way through that this was Nana's genius idea so already laying the ground work for when it's a disaster.
God she’s still going to have to use public toilets when she needs a tit then!

Plus overnight car parking in Tesco will still be the number one video they shoot!

• Haha
All their money is tied up in Morgan, and because they could reach the raffle goal "tomorrow" they needed a plan B.

I hope it drags out until July now. Although we all know they won't be living in this camper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All their money is tied up in Morgan, and because they could reach the raffle goal "tomorrow" they needed a plan B.

I hope it drags out until July now. Although we all know they won't be living in this camper 🙄
Where do they live do we reckon? Already bought nanas dream of a bungalow with a herb garden somewhere? But hide it… that’s my feeling.

Reactions: 7
Ha. Ha.
This is a man who couldn't sleep in a transit and a woman who is always cold, gets out of bed three times a night to pee and needs a hairdryer. Ha, ha.
Hotels it is then going forward.
Oh and by the way, they have no money so how have they purchased that van?

Reactions: 12
Hello I’m new to these two but what strikes me immediately when looking at Janine is how prematurely aged and grubby she looks (he also looks very dirty but more youthful). I think the “outdoor” (car park) life is taking its toll on her face and the lack of personal hygiene is really off putting. Not being able to use a functioning bathroom to wash my face properly would drive me to insanity. Can’t see any romantic chemistry between them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just hopped in to say they had bought a Berlingo. It’s hilarious!!!! If there is one thing they have done which indicates they are not full time van lifers, it’s buying a Berlingo. What a pair of tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also it showed those convertions cost 8k upwards so they've probably ripped that poor sod off as well.

Reactions: 7
I so agree. Though any sort of romantic activity between them in a Tesco car park with no washing or toilet facilities is an absolutely disgusting thought. 🤢

• Haha
Hello I’m new to these two but what strikes me immediately when looking at Janine is how prematurely aged and grubby she looks (he also looks very dirty but more youthful). I think the “outdoor” (car park) life is taking its toll on her face and the lack of personal hygiene is really off putting. Not being able to use a functioning bathroom to wash my face properly would drive me to insanity. Can’t see any romantic chemistry between them either.
Nanna has aged a lot. They had a segment a couple of videos ago showing them first getting Morgan just 2 years ago and she looked so much younger. Her face is quite puffy now.
For the first time in ages a lot of the comments under the video are negative. Though they seem to be deleting - I think the long comment has gone.

Attachments

• Haha
Hubby used to have a berlingo and he struggled to stretch out at night and he's only 5'6" so god knows how that lanky streak of p1ss will cope.

• Haha
Living full-time in a Citroen Berlingo is something you do out of desperation.

What in the AI-generated propaganda was that ridiculous spiel about “car camping is incredibly popular in the UK” crap, read out in a robot voice? Honestly this is starting to give credence to the conspiracy theory that the govt want us all homeless and living in caravan parks or our cars, owning nothing and corralled into zones like refugee camps. How are they allowed to say this is some good way to live full time? Liam won’t even be able to sit up straight at that “table”.

Mind you, he thinks paying £5 to park overnight in a dedicated car park counts as “stealth camping” so presumably what he means by “full-time vanlife” is “a trip to 3 locations every month that they vlog while they live somewhere else.
---
I dont think his head is even on the mattress, it’s over the gear lever. Where will Nanna go?

IMG_0076.jpeg

• Haha