Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a few days on a hired boat, not sure how it counts as “boatlife” 😂

Nannar “it’s cosy and warm on board”
Also Nannar - wears the pink coat of doom plus a beanie, plus hood up while eating dinner and doing anything at all.

Should be hashtagged #ad if they got a free boat trip from that company.

Sone nice nature and canal footage, particularly the kingfisher.

Liam still wants to drive for hours each day, just doesn’t get as far as on the motorway!

I guess they want to see what the views will be to see if they go for it permanently but I just don’t think there’s enough variety in “boat ,life”, it’s too slow.
How is she not embarrassed to be this constantly shivering and weak woman in her early 40s who's completely dependent on her husband for everything?
Go and move your body, Nanna, build up some muscles and find something you enjoy in life aside from cake.

Reactions: 12
If she turned that boat round then I will be flabbergasted. Don't believe it, which is why they didn't film it.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah and that lovely bit of footage of Liam shouting ‘you knob head’ at Janine across the serene, tranquil canal. I’ve quickly remembered why I stopped watching these idiots, the van debacle had sucked me in again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah and that lovely bit of footage of Liam shouting ‘you knob head’ at Janine across the serene, tranquil canal. I’ve quickly remembered why I stopped watching these idiots, the van debacle had sucked me in again.
I missed that! It was tense between them though. I think he prefers to stick her in the back and drive off in whatever vehicle they are in, and it’s really good for her that she’s actually driving the boat. But it messes with the balance of power between them. They were both filming mean angles of each other.

• Haha
What did I say about Nanna with the locks and inflicting themselves upon the lovely canal folk 😖 so predictable! My assumption would be that they want a canal boat as their base in between more epic travel trips. Wanting that 65k from a disingenuous raffle aren’t they!

(My siblings and I used to do the locks as little kids, I knew her reaction would be exactly like that!).

She’s starting to look like she could be his mother!
Well he is a motherfucker after all.

• Haha
Boat?! Nooooo..... 🤦🏼‍♀️ I've been watching The Nomadic Crobot and those guys are actually fixing up a narrowboat and being everything Crappy Days aren't. I hope they never run into the Days.

I don't know if I want to go back to watching THD... Skip of Doom being raffled, is Nanna preggers or not, now narrowboating... Sounds way too irritating. Should I?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was a lot of alcohol in that canal vlog too, Prosecco, wine, cocktails. Nanna has a glass each time and filmed herself drinking a glass of red. I really doubt the pregnancy speculation. Even if they’re trying (🤢), in their 40s surely the first thing you do is stop drinking, this is them we’re talking about though! Maybe the comments in the live hit a nerve if it’s something they’ve been discussing again, deffo Worzel seeing dollar signs with a content baby 😖.

• Sick
So I'm forcing myself to watch this new video, nana said she was terrified of the locks in the first minute! 😂

So trolls caused the end of the Ebay auction did they.... I think it was universe stepping in to stop them unloading it onto some poor person. I hope the raffle gets pulled to.

Well done to those who said narrowboat life to come.

So nice, so peaceful, so calm... words I wouldn't use to describe those two. look out those who live on the water.

Is it me or did Nana's teeth look grim? I don't remember them looking like that. Speckled. Maybe it was my tv.

'liam made some plant based salmon'. That irony of that sentence made me laugh.

drones in trees, getting locked out of the boat; the normal chaos then with them

I thought there seemed more tension between them then I remember. Liam called her out for over cooking pasta and called her a knob head; nana made sure you knew it was his fault they got locked out of the boat.

On a positive note, glad to see Nana captain of the boat. She's got some responsibility and managed it, despite her fear.

on the whole vanlife v boatlife, can you really judge after 2 days? Mind you, the boat has a toilet... That has to be a huge improvement.

Reactions: 7
Oh duck my arse I can’t believe they are on a narrow boat! I won’t watch though the cunts. I come here for the tea!☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
(not all, not all) but most of these 'van life' people to me just seem like grifters

Some more than most...

(not all, not all) but most of these 'van life' people to me just seem like grifters

Some more than most...
I find it really exhausting to watch van lifers and travel vloggers these days because every aspect of their life is "kindly gifted" and huge portions of the vlogs are intrusive sponsorships while the rest of the vid is so formulaic that you know all you'll get is some scenic drone shots, some waffling to the camera while driving and them preparing a meal.

Reactions: 9
I find it really exhausting to watch van lifers and travel vloggers these days because every aspect of their life is "kindly gifted" and huge portions of the vlogs are intrusive sponsorships while the rest of the vid is so formulaic that you know all you'll get is some scenic drone shots, some waffling to the camera while driving and them preparing a meal.
Think that’s why some of the key van lifers are now buying property to renovate, the van life market is saturated with wannabes

Still trying to flog those tickets. We've had another van tour where they fail to address the lack of a bogger. And 'luxury'? 🤔
And I wish they'd stop saying for two years they were full time van lifers. They were in India for about 9 of those munfs.
And so cosy and warm they had to regularly abandon it due to Nanna's coff coff.

Screenshot_20240410_152540.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Still trying to flog those tickets. We've had another van tour where they fail to address the lack of a bogger. And 'luxury'? 🤔
And I wish they'd stop saying for two years they were full time van lifers. They were in India for about 9 of those munfs.
And so cosy and warm they had to regularly abandon it due to Nanna's coff coff.

View attachment 2867453
"cool & breezy in summer - like a beach cottage"

I'm sorry, WHAT? A dark green tin can with two tiny windows in the back is cool and breezy? And so is sleeping directly under the roof with a skylight that turns it into a greenhouse?

• Haha
They'll be the victims of their own 'success' with this raffle nonsense - anyone who isn't mince like in their thickness will have a quick squizz about the internets and happen across their youtube/insta/SM missives. Hopefully they will work out that it is the green skip of doom - do enough side research to discover a bit via a number plate checker app.

I think it might just be in the main - dull and dopey sycophantic idiots lumping over dough for tickets... or some sharp as duck gamblers who are hoping for it to not reach minimum numbers and they win the 50/50 proceed split.

Wish they'd just stfu about it now. Seems to be stuck on repeat on my IG.
Obviously not sold anywhere near enough tickets for a summer in India :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For two lazy sods they're upping their game when it comes to money 😂 Another update on YT.
They've now sold 5888 tickets so nearly £30k. I would dread winning that bloody thing. Nanna and Worzel's beany farts impregnating everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For two lazy sods they're upping their game when it comes to money 😂 Another update on YT.
They've now sold 5888 tickets so nearly £30k. I would dread winning that bloody thing. Nanna and Worzel's beany farts impregnating everything.
I hate that they're succeeding with their unethical scam. If they've sold 6000 tickets within a week, they'll most likely get the full 60k at the end of the 3 months 🤮

• Sick
No bleeping chance have they found over 5800 potential suckers.

They are talking it up - well known scam raffle procedure. Give the impression of diminishing chances of entry to cause a 'rush'