Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s no longer overweight because they took the wood burner out?
I didn’t see a video about removing the wood burner, it seems like they did it on the quiet. Of course it makes a nonsense of all they said about how cosy, warm, never damp etc the van is because the wood burner would have been a big part of that.

Completely agree with previous comments - why would you get a vehicle, refit it to your own individual needs, then expect to make a profit? It doesn’t happen.

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but is Nannar all there?

She sits there like a wimpering,nodding dog and seems to do whatever Worzel says.

You just know she would love nothing more than live in a home with a real front door.

Didn't they start their YT journey by selling a caravan that they supposedly lived in then bought a camper van.

They should know about being stung having sold a caravan.

Not being funny but is Nannar all there?

She sits there like a wimpering,nodding dog and seems to do whatever Worzel says.

You just know she would love nothing more than live in a home with a real front door.

Didn't they start their YT journey by selling a caravan that they supposedly lived in then bought a camper van.

They should know about being stung having sold a caravan.
She always looks heavily sedated and in her own world unless she has a piece of cake in front of her. Made me laugh how she just sat there mute and feeble as usual until the pregnancy stuff came up and she suddenly perked up and even got her granny glasses out to read it for herself.

Yeah, they owned a caravan in a trailer park on the outskirts of Brighton and before youtube, they ran their own gardening business despite no knowledge of the matter beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always looks heavily sedated and in her own world unless she has a piece of cake in front of her. Made me laugh how she just sat there mute and feeble as usual until the pregnancy stuff came up and she suddenly perked up and even got her granny glasses out to read it for herself.

Yeah, they owned a caravan in a trailer park on the outskirts of Brighton and before youtube, they ran their own gardening business despite no knowledge of the matter beforehand.
Christ, I do hope they're not planning on having children. It would be a race to the bottom between them and those awful Travel Beans who are permanently on the verge of a serious accident.

• Haha
O god not the Travel Beans, do not get me started with those two or as there are now :-(

Reactions: 4
Christ, I do hope they're not planning on having children. It would be a race to the bottom between them and those awful Travel Beans who are permanently on the verge of a serious accident.
This why I love this page, the Travel Beans are just guffawing morons 🙈

Reactions: 3
Liam’s spilling all the tea on that Support Vanlifers FB group 😂😂😂 Tattle had them sussed all along.
IMG_20240405_205605.png

This right here sums up these scammers perfectly. Everything's just lies and pretense and secrets.
Someone will end up with a "win" that will cause them an endless list of problems to deal with.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2858345

This right here sums up these scammers perfectly. Everything's just lies and pretense and secrets.
Someone will end up with a "win" that will cause them an endless list of problems to deal with.
They can cry troll all they like but the real reason they've resorted to a raffle is because they know they'll never sell for the price of a premium luxury camper which they make it out to be, because it isn't! Them finding out about the dodgy history from Liam once it was being built explains so much about their attitude towards it all along, they f'ed up and wanted rid from the start.

To think that they would have sold it to one of their devoted fans for a price much more than it was worth says it all too, I'm glad nobody was that foolish.

Liam said in a comment too that it is overweight, he of all people would know!
---
Screenshot 2024-04-05 210643.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
first off, a big thank you to everyone here who has keep the threads going and posted updates. I've read all of them, but haven't posted in months. I haven't watched them either as I can't bear the pair of them.

Not shocked to see they are trying to mug Morgan off on some poor person. The only thing that van is good for is being crushed into a tiny cube!

So a cat D is a right off? I see. Good on LTT for keeping receipts. Let's hope he'll post more. I'm intrigued to see where this all goes. What are they going to do now? I always suspected they inherited Liam's Granddad's house. They are probably in it now on the quiet.

Please do not let them have children! Nana will start a mummy blog and Liam will put the kids to use making money on tiktok!

Reactions: 10
Quite an eye opener on FB, that van has apparently had four engines.
Sounds like it will never be Any use unless you spend an awful lot of money.
They won't care of course because they will be gone as soon as they get the cash in their grubby little mitts.
Yoga retreat in Bali anyone?🤣 😂 🤣 😂

Liam also confirming what we all thought about their "stealth camps" being the nearest hotel room 😆

Reactions: 11
Yes, from what I understand from its logged history it was in an accident with previous owners where it was written off and repaired with a second engine installed and put back on the road. Some point after this something funny happened with the mileage going down too. THD then bought it having done no checks, ignored LTT when he expressed concerns of it not running right and kept the category d hush hush. They’ve since put another two engines in it as we know. Now it’s being raffled as a prize without any of the accident, multiple engines, dodgy mileage and mechanical issues they’ve experienced since purchasing it declared at all to those who are buying tickets. There are people spending £100 on 20 tickets.

Reactions: 11
Could anyone please explain to me simply what a catagory D means?
I guessing it isn't good if Worzel is trying to be shady about it.

What is a Cat D car? Cat D (also known as 'Category D', or, more recently, 'Category N') cars are among those where the damage has been assessed to be uneconomical to repair by the insurance company. This generally means the cost of repair is greater than 50% of the vehicle's total value.

My van is a Cat D. Simply because it had a bump with the first owner at 18 months old - at the time you could only get parts from VW - headlights, bumper, windscreen and airbags were crazy money - I think parts costs were about 12k on a 20k odd van. The company who owned it had a fleet so simply had parts swapped off another van that had suffered a catastrophic misfuel that blew the engine

Insurance firms insist on genuine parts even on older vehicles that's why vehicles can get written off. Very rare that they'll use second hand or new pattern parts.

Airbags firing is expensive as it's a new dash or steering wheel for front bumps. Cars with loads of airbags have much more fascia or parts involved. Seats, pillar panels, even headlining now have airbags inside.

There's nothing inherently wrong with Cat D - it's just folk get scared in case a 'dodgy' garage has done the repairs. Our van has been through several MOTs in our ownership with my mate who is a tough MOTer as I want everything tip top.

• Wow
I think Liam should have some kind of go fund me where he asked viewers if they would like to donate a £1 towards getting Morgan crushed into a cube. It's the best thing really. then they could put a piece of wood over the top of it and use morgan as a table. Finally get some use out of it.

cube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a few days on a hired boat, not sure how it counts as “boatlife” 😂

Nannar “it’s cosy and warm on board”
Also Nannar - wears the pink coat of doom plus a beanie, plus hood up while eating dinner and doing anything at all.

Should be hashtagged #ad if they got a free boat trip from that company.

Sone nice nature and canal footage, particularly the kingfisher.

Liam still wants to drive for hours each day, just doesn’t get as far as on the motorway!

I guess they want to see what the views will be to see if they go for it permanently but I just don’t think there’s enough variety in “boat ,life”, it’s too slow.

Reactions: 6
What did I say about Nanna with the locks and inflicting themselves upon the lovely canal folk 😖 so predictable! My assumption would be that they want a canal boat as their base in between more epic travel trips. Wanting that 65k from a disingenuous raffle aren’t they!

(My siblings and I used to do the locks as little kids, I knew her reaction would be exactly like that!).

She’s starting to look like she could be his mother!

Last edited: