Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched them at all these last weeks. Been completely wrapped up on the Nicola Bulley thread.
Good to read I haven't missed anything worth spending time on.
Haven't watched either, thanks to @Zelig for telling us what we haven't missed.
I've also been reading that thread, it's very sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is everything they do always ‘the oldest’ ‘ the biggest’ ‘ the most crazy’ ‘the best ever’ poor babies didn’t sleep because they saw a creepy crawly … we slept in Bambi boathouses, tents on beaches and in huts made of elephant dung when we was there yes there are insects they will not however kill you !
shocking they’re offered a free stay in a luxury resort which of course they snapped up and scoffed all the free food, but no #Ad
having had many sessions with chiropractors I would be a little worried about that guy ! It’s not about cracking bones and inflicting pain. And I’m not sure a professional chiro would allow people to film the process while cackling at their partner being in pain.
Omg as if he promoted this as a cancer treatment!!!
He is so full of crap, stop spouting nonsense you absolute wazock!!

Reactions: 10
They are so scammy.
The free island stay. The family seemed lovely but honestly that was an #AD. And promoting ayerveda as an alternative to regular cancer treatment was thoroughly irresponsible.
And please Liam. Stop wearing that skimpy vest. Those flabby sunburned upper arms are not attractive.

Reactions: 7
They are so scammy.
The free island stay. The family seemed lovely but honestly that was an #AD. And promoting ayerveda as an alternative to regular cancer treatment was thoroughly irresponsible.
And please Liam. Stop wearing that skimpy vest. Those flabby sunburned upper arms are not attractive.
As someone who has had cancer in the past I found the whole thing distasteful it was most definitely an #AD as opposed to getting her message out to the world… I think the mother of the house was under the impression that because the pair of twats had a camera they had a far bigger reach than they actually do..

Reactions: 8
Thank you @Zelig for telling us what happened in this week's episode. I didn't watch it.

More freebies you say? Colour me shocked.;)

Talking of dodgy alternative medicine placements, I stopped following one new ager type after she was promoting her own room sprays claiming her 'St Michael' spray could be used to prevent pregnancies and a form of contraception! Just spray it around your head and that's you prevented from getting pregnant! I reported it to youtube for medical misinformation, but they left the video up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As someone who has had cancer in the past I found the whole thing distasteful it was most definitely an #AD as opposed to getting her message out to the world… I think the mother of the house was under the impression that because the pair of twats had a camera they had a far bigger reach than they actually do..
I made a comment on their video that the clip of the lady talking about her “cancer cure” should have been cut as it was dangerous misinformation but it got deleted right away. They’d do anything for a freebie I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I made a comment on their video that the clip of the lady talking about her “cancer cure” should have been cut as it was dangerous misinformation but it got deleted right away. They’d do anything for a freebie I think.
you could try reporting it to youtube as I did when I came across that misinformation regarding contraception on another youtuber's vid. I didn't get anywhere, but I tried. Youtube ask for the timestamp of when it happens.

Liam justs chats tit, he has no empathy about anything, no disrespect to anyone, but I think he's on the spectrum.

Liam justs chats tit, he has no empathy about anything, no disrespect to anyone, but I think he's on the spectrum.
Personally I don't think he's on the autism spectrum. I think he's a full blown narcissist, and a dim one at that.

Reactions: 8
Personally I don't think he's on the autism spectrum. I think he's a full blown narcissist, and a dim one at that.
They both come across as dim to me. Most people who travel a lot tend to like learning about the places they visit. These two just want to go to the cheapest places they can and get lots of freebies. All they have to say about India is 'the people are lovely' and it's 'crazy'. Wow! How enlightening. They've nothing else to say about the place. Sorry, I take that back. Apparently, the food can vary in terms of spiciness and the sun can be hot.

• Haha
The cancer cure claim is just bad. Maybe ayerveda did work for that lady. Who knows. If so I'm pleased for her. But Liam spouting this utterly unproven statement for a no doubt free stay was extremely unethical imo.

Autistic people can be empathetic ffs!!!
That's why I said no disrespect, and maybe my choice of word about being on the spectrum was wrong, I just find him very odd at times, sorry if I've caused offence.

Reactions: 4
Travel beans have uploaded an hilarious vlog of supermarket carpark stop (ok, it's a jakory or whatever ad). But they've managed to make it fun, and you can see how well they get along and have a laugh together. That's the thing that's devoid with nana and Worzel, they don't seem to care about each other that much.
I've only watched one India vlog, it could have been so interesting, culturally different, not Norway like every other van lifer has done. But no, they've managed to make it about as fun and interesting as their Tesco car park stop. Just all about food and themselves, nothing else seems to matter.

That's why I said no disrespect, and maybe my choice of word about being on the spectrum was wrong, I just find him very odd at times, sorry if I've caused offence.
No worries 😊 it’s just a harmful stereotype so wanted to clear that up!

Reactions: 2
The dundering duo have actually posted on a Wed and its quite funny watching their idiotic foreseeable blundering!
You get the usual - loads of help/assistance/friendliness from the locals to aide them with their self imposed fk ups, and they get fk all financially in return, and only the lucky ones recieve a selfie with the Burton Taylors of the youtube shitosphere. They stuff their gobs throughout trauma.
So many histrionics with the troublesome tuk-tuk called Pete, so much so that Nanna used her great rear bulk to save pete from a ditch!😅
Then basically its a green skip on wheels timewarp vlog replacing Morgan with Pete - same bs, same language used, same moaning about cost, and literally same calling out a tow truck to take them to their next crazy adventure in crazy india with pete mounted on a much smaller pickup which is a visual metaphor for Nanna riding Worz. Back to the Future Garage pt ll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dundering duo have actually posted on a Wed and its quite funny watching their idiotic foreseeable blundering!
You get the usual - loads of help/assistance/friendliness from the locals to aide them with their self imposed fk ups, and they get fk all financially in return, and only the lucky ones recieve a selfie with the Burton Taylors of the youtube shitosphere. They stuff their gobs throughout trauma.
So many histrionics with the troublesome tuk-tuk called Pete, so much so that Nanna used her great rear bulk to save pete from a ditch!😅
Then basically its a green skip on wheels timewarp vlog replacing Morgan with Pete - same bs, same language used, same moaning about cost, and literally same calling out a tow truck to take them to their next crazy adventure in crazy india with pete mounted on a much smaller pickup which is a visual metaphor for Nanna riding Worz. Back to the Future Garage pt ll
BIB has to be the next thread title 😂 😂 😂
---
Oh the stupidity.
The tuktuk broke down about 5 times, their strategy is to stand by it looking gormless until some locals take pity on them and fix it for them. “Someone’s just gone past and hopefully we can get their attention.”
Yes Liam, Indians who don’t speak English are very likely to be your subscribers 🤦‍♀️
My OH said it looks like Mr Tumble’s car with two toddlers in it 😂
Good to see Nanna bollocking Worzel a bit #freejanine
That bag of bits won’t get over those mountains. How many people did they scrounge off in this video, I gave up counting at 12.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.