Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanna is a blithering idiot. FFS she had to stay with the tuk-tuk for 20mins on her own because the dense pair foreseeably ran out of fuel due to their lack of planning, or was it because the entitled twats expected the fuel to extend itself somehow for them...Drama out of a crisis.
Another 3-4 hour journey where miraculously Nanna is no longer buffeted by the wind in the back of the rickshaw after making all that fuss a few vlogs back.
Stayed at another homestay where the sweet schoolgirl daughter wanted to do her poem to camera - but the Divloid Duos camera battery ran out, allegedly, and the poor girl was left disappointed.
Anyway, then they did the Indian equivilent of the Norfolk Broards in a mosquito and cockroach infested boat overnight. After a "halal" fruit massage which obviously made Worzel fruity he actually filmed himself mounting Nanna in bed from behind on the boat for a bit of hows your father! 🫣
They ate soooo much. Nannas nose is getting bigger by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know what they were expecting from the boat but surely they would know it was going to be "rustic"

Reactions: 2
Worzel getting horny was not what I wanted to see on a Sunday :sick:
And I may be being a heartless shite but I was rather relieved when their camera ran out of battery during the poem about someone going blind.
It was dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I may be being a heartless shite but I was rather relieved when their camera ran out of battery during the poem about someone going blind.
It was dreadful.
[/QUOTE]
Haha I know, but the kid mustve been gutted. (I say kid but she looked like a readers wife dressed as a schoolgirl).

• Haha
Attention!
So, the grusome twosome have done a "live" Q&A this evening! How it was a live I dont know as it was pre-recorded. What did we learn...
They are staying in crazy India until May when the visas run out, or until it gets too hot.
They are keeping the green skip on wheels, and will resume staying in car parks back in UK.
Nanna never had the shits at all in crazy India.
Nanna has had a haircut.
They did a paid promotion of jackory but did not announce it.
They invented questions in a Q&A
Worzel has only had two hats in his entire life so the minging one he wears 24 7 must be 20yrs old.
There "toileting" is regular due to the food they are eating - I dont understand.
Carry on as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought Janine did have the shits at the beginning?
God, can't believe I'm questioning that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't watched, but they obviously haven't read the comments yet, there's a few of them to delete ;)

So only room in the rickshaw for the petrol container and their back packs … where did the suitcase go? Definitely more to this than they’re telling !

@Zelig Good summary but you missed the most important detail. The thing that Janine misses most about the UK... drumroll... supermarket toilets 😂

• Haha
So they are staying in India until May?
So no way could this have been the last minute spur of the moment 'let's get away from it all' trip they tried to portray. There must have been lots to organise. Why would they be so vague about this?
Also in the Q and A they were so vague about how they are funding the trip. They keep mentioning Liam's inheritance, but they must've spent that two 'fousand' 🤭 pounds about five times over by now. The tuk tuk cost more than that alone.

Glad they answered some Tattle points 😂
Calling India 'crazy' is a term of endearment.
Morgan is being taken out regularly instead of festering away in storage.
Sure Jan.

I haven't watched the Q&A or the last video.
So India until May... 6 months in India... not exactly van lifers anymore then.
That's 6 months of hotel rooms and bathrooms; that'll be a shock to be back in Morgan again.
Looks like they aren't too keen on living in a van, which we all had picked up on.

I'm sure there is more to why they are in India for that long; who knows what is really going on with Morgan.
They lie. We know that.
Liam is slippery like a snake.

I'm bored with them and India as they don't film anything interesting just moaning and getting free stuff.

• Heart
I haven't watched q and a either, as we know most of what comes out of their mouths are lies!
Off topic abit, but is now showing yourself in a shower the new thing, we've had nana doing it, I've watched Our van tales, Andy doing it, and now the expawers, we don't need to see this crap!!!!

Reactions: 6
I can't bring myself to watch them at the moment, and these comments are reinforcing that, phew! Thanks!

Being in India until May seems like it could drag for their channel, hopefully people get bored of them soon. I can't see how it's going to be interesting for people if they go back to their same old UK vanlife content either.

• Heart
The freeloaders have excelled themselves today as in excelled use of the words "crazy", "weird", and "quirky". Crazy was used approx 10 times, and even captioned once!
Vlog starts with 7 minutes of a Worzel monologue spat out at breakneck speed where he informs us that the dodgy duo need a break from their break and so they are off to yet another freebie on an island! They get the best of everything on this island resort, and are treated like royalty. They both get free treatment from a chiropractor which they completely over react to, and Nanna possibly creams her drawers as she gets her bones cracked.
Then they piss off to another place where they get free theatre tickets, go shopping, and get several hundred more subscribers from school kids.
Worzels ridiculous accent when he talks down to the locals in his ignorant pigeon English is actully quite shocking.
The poor Indian people have been misled as they seem to think that the pair of loafing freeloaders are famous celebs

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not watched them at all these last weeks. Been completely wrapped up on the Nicola Bulley thread.
Good to read I haven't missed anything worth spending time on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.