Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I love getting annoyed with their videos šŸ˜£ in an absolute car crash way. The constant moaning about 'crazy' India when nothing has seemed that crazy so far - just their terrible planning and entitled attitude. 'We had to ask at about seven hotels before we got a room. India is crazy'. No. It isn't. You are in a tourist area. It would happen anywhere.

'This meal was really expensive' - bloody Ā£9 for them both - is so annoying.

Iā€™m sorry the whole accommodation saga was all their own fault! They walked away from the room they had because it was not a balcony room. Boohoo
šŸ˜‚ I know. I think it was more bonkers than that - the room they walked away from had a balcony but it didn't face the sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I need to confess, I may have been massively hungover yesterday and in my weakened state I may have watched yesterdayā€™s blog. Wellā€¦..what a load of rambling nonsense that was?! Worzel doesnā€™t say anything once, he repeats himself over and over again. Secondly, he has zero clue about market forces and how hotel prices are set does he? The clue is - if all hotels are charging Ā£25 a night, that is the going rate, youā€™re not being fiddled you tight fisted dim whit.

On a final note this blocked chakra businessā€¦.Liam is having the time of his life as a backpacking hippie, Janine is hating it. It doesnā€™t take any special spiritual enlightenment to work that one out.

Feeling very disappointed with myself for lack of willpower and feeling slightly dirty I will try my best to abstain moving forwardā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
From their entitled glee whenever they blag a discount or freebie, to their patronising attitude to the wonderful locals. Those genuinely warm and generous people deserve so much more than an encounter with these two disrespectful scroungers.
They are ruining India for me. They have succeeded in making one of the most glorious places on earth look so humdrum. Well played Liam and Janine, well played.

Reactions: 9
I remain resolute in my quest not to view anymore of Nanna and Worzelā€™s antics but I am living for the comments in their YT sneek peek ahead of todayā€™s upload. All the Indian posters are saying they shouldnā€™t be travelling in a rickshaw, one said they need to stop every 60-70 Kms to rest the engine. Worzel just pipes up ā€œwe remain committedā€. The issue their new following have missed is that he doesnā€™t know how to keep on top of a vanā€™s maintenance, so what hope has he got on a more basic rickshaw. Heā€™s a prize prick.
It's actually quite a dangerous thing to do I think**

At least if one of them ends up as a paraplegic they'll be able to do a YouTube channel about that aswell

Liam: "Jeanine's battery is going flat but we have to get to Costa Coffee by 6pm"

*drone zooms out backwards on general hospital*

**ie stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's actually quite a dangerous thing to do I think**

At least if one of them ends up as a paraplegic they'll be able to do a YouTube channel about that aswell

Liam: "Jeanine's battery is going flat but we have to get to Costa Coffee by 6pm"

*drone zooms out backwards on general hospital*

**ie stupid
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

or 'Janine's finding it a struggle to walk on her artificial leg, so I'm giving her a 5 mins sit down, then we're off to go find a cafe as I really want a coffee'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes he was told by many people not to drive round in the rickshaw so much. He's gonna run it into the ground like the van then do a long post moaning about it.

Reactions: 6
Yes he was told by many people not to drive round in the rickshaw so much. He's gonna run it into the ground like the van then do a long post moaning about it.
'we've been driving around now trying to find a mechanic to fix it for over an hour. this bloke from the hotel has come with us to translate. Can't be bothered to find out his name. they are saying it is going to cost 45p to fix the rickshaw and I'm not sure if I'm being ripped off with that price.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'we've been driving around now trying to find a mechanic to fix it for over an hour. this bloke from the hotel has come with us to translate. Can't be bothered to find out his name. they are saying it is going to cost 45p to fix the rickshaw and I'm not sure if I'm being ripped off with that price.'
šŸ˜‚ It is just like that.
' We've been to four garages and none of them are open. India is so crazy. We really thought all garages would be open at all hours. We've actually managed to find one and are going to have a good old patronising laugh at the quaint way they mend things'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I followed the Kinging It series where they rickshawed north to south (they have far more about them than these two muppets) and the accident they had in it after they shipped it back to the UK was scary.

Reactions: 3
The freeloading shysters are at it again.
Worzels 'cant get a hotel room when I demand tirade', then the cnut blanks a room he has already booked because hes got yet another discount. Then moans about, and blames a Govt immigration official is preventing him from getting a room.
Worzels minging hat must make his balding scalp stink!
Sound healing therapy certainly is not Nannas monotonous wiki yet childlike voice, nor is it Worzels shouty moaning 10 to the dozen onslaught.
Nanna admitted that "not many thoughts come into my head" - yes, we know dear. Nanna struggled, (yet again), with the sound healing however she did like "the donging"! Nannas got blocked chakras apparently, nothing a damn good seeing to wouldnt unblock - any volunteers...šŸ˜‰
The bird monument is to promote the safety and honor of females yet Worzel ridiculed the monument before they even got there, and then all that Nanna could say was that it was "cool". Rather than using their social media platform to endorse Indian girls and womens safety in a country where violence against women and girls is rife they were simply and disgustingly unaware and ignorant as usual.
Kerry just looked dazed and confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
I liked how once they got to the bird monument they put the end credits over it. I wanted to see that and have a good look, but no, 10 mins plus of liam moaning about rooms and when they get to something interesting, they put the credits up! They have no interest in anything other food!

• Haha
No video this week.
Pete keeps breaking down šŸ™„ No doubt it is all the various mechanics fault and not the fault of Liam for flogging the thing into the ground against all advice.

Screenshot_20230210_192224.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going through the stress of breaking down and mechanical issues with the green van - your home as well as vehicle, to then decide driving around India in a rickshaw is a good idea, where the only predictable thing would be that it is going to break down!

For two people who know so little about mechanics they don't half draw a lot of it into their lives!

Janine is even scared of driving yet chooses to spend half her life on the road, make it make sense! I don't like the woman but if I was able to give her some advice it would be to truly take a pause and evaluate what she's suited to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They have now joined the echelon of having 'hate watchers'. This is when youtubers have a good amount of followers and also a certain amount of people who watch them because they find them irritating, but all negative comments are deleted. For some reason (I count myself here) we still want to know what they're doing. This actually improves their earnings on youtube as the amount of viewers is more important than subscribers in the youtube algorithm. How do I wean myself off looking at what they're up to?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They have now joined the echelon of having 'hate watchers'. This is when youtubers have a good amount of followers and also a certain amount of people who watch them because they find them irritating, but all negative comments are deleted. For some reason (I count myself here) we still want to know what they're doing. This actually improves their earnings on youtube as the amount of viewers is more important than subscribers in the youtube algorithm. How do I wean myself off looking at what they're up to?
When you find the answer let me know! I would say block (this that a thing on YouTube?) But you can easily watch without signing in.

Since I've found this thread I've not watch as much but double edge sword we need to watch to make this thread active!!

Reactions: 2
Worzel had to throw away a stripey shirt as it got stained by pollen from a wreath.
I was amused by this observation by someone on IG šŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230211_140311.jpg

• Haha
Having done a houseboat stay in India their rushed 24 hours does it no justice at all !
We did 3 days and to be honest a week would be way better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.