Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh have you a channel??
Nope, Just putting video of the cat together.
apparently the file is too large so I can't upload it. Shame as I wanted to see if you all thought a video of photos of my cat was better than Nana and Worzel! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yikes Janine. Get some sunblock on those lips. They look painful.
Liam looking very red too in his sweaty vest. (Sorry for that mental image).

Screenshot_20230205_130639.jpg

Reactions: 5
Yikes Janine. Get some sunblock on those lips. They look painful.
Liam looking very red too in his sweaty vest. (Sorry for that mental image).

View attachment 1937408
It’s not like she has anything else to do that stops her putting in a lip-salve with sunblock on once every hour, her lips always look so dry and chapped considering how much they bleat about drinking water !!

Oh look at her face and eyes, love grey cats!!
I've entered in her in lots of social media competitions where you have to post a photo of your pet and she does well in those. She's won a lot of prizes - food, treats, toys, cat litter. One prize she won was over a £100 worth of items for me, including a tshirt, hoodie, mug, etc. I was very pleased with her that day. She also won me a voucher from funky pigeon in 2021, which paid for all the cards I needed to send that year. Yesterday this prize of some treats arrived for her. she couldn't get her head in the box fast enough.
329349324_646131974186300_7024286031051514244_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I've entered in her in lots of social media competitions where you have to post a photo of your pet and she does well in those. She's won a lot of prizes - food, treats, toys, cat litter. One prize she won was over a £100 worth of items for me, including a tshirt, hoodie, mug, etc. I was very pleased with her that day. She also won me a voucher from funky pigeon in 2021, which paid for all the cards I needed to send that year. Yesterday this prize of some treats arrived for her. she couldn't get her head in the box fast enough.
View attachment 1937771
Oh bless her, can see how she's won loads x

Reactions: 1
Oh bless her, can see how she's won loads x
Everyone loves Tizzers. she's adopted from a shelter as her owner gave her away! Still can not understand why. I couldn't be without her.

So, um, Nana and Wurzel... before I derailed the thread with my cat... anything much happen in the new video which I still haven't watched? 🤣
better get this back on topic.
looking sweaty was Wurzel, you say.

Reactions: 2
Everyone loves Tizzers. she's adopted from a shelter as her owner gave her away! Still can not understand why. I couldn't be without her.

So, um, Nana and Wurzel... before I derailed the thread with my cat... anything much happen in the new video which I still haven't watched? 🤣
better get this back on topic.
looking sweaty was Wurzel, you say.
I'd rather chat about your cat than those two tbh!!
But back on topic, yep he was a sweaty mess, had soo many issues with accommodation, but as per usual, ended up falling on their feet, though he did moan alot about the price of food etc, he's such a twit!!!!

Ah, so this week was the 'nightmare' vid and crisis mode; we haven't had that for a while.

lovely long monologue from Wurzel at the start... wanted to do some yoga did they... okay... having to spend more than £1 on a room... oh dear... moan moan hotel rooms moan costs more than £1 moan... immigration checked their paperwork.... still he goes on rooms rooms bookings moan... I started forwarding him on....10mins in still moaning about rooms moan...the singing bowls come out.. zen, hippie footage....at one with the universe...yes, Wurzel managed to 'get to a state where people spend a long time trying to get to'. So not only is he a yogi now, he's also reached a level of vibration that most will not achieve... Nana's chakras are blocked... mine are blocked by Wurzel too.... more accommodation talk... they get a 'discount' for giving the place they are staying at for a plug as they have a camera and are famous youtubers.. more accommodation moans... the world's largest bird statue... they pick up kerry the hitch hiker.. nana's drone is taken off her..

to sum the vid up: Wurzel is an ascended master, who has achieved enlightenment, yet doesn't want to spend more than £1, whilst Nana's chakra's are blocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You summed that vlog so well!! He's really coming across as a tight fisted bugger!!

Reactions: 7
You summed that vlog so well!! He's really coming across as a tight fisted bugger!!
Thank you. I recommend forwarding the 1st 10 minutes on as he moans on and on about rooms and having to pay up to £25! Someone start a go fund me. They spend about £14 a day in the uk on coffee and cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you. I recommend forwarding the 1st 10 minutes on as he moans on and on about rooms and having to pay up to £25! Someone start a go fund me. They spend about £14 a day in the uk on coffee and cake!
I know, they're always out drinking coffee and eating cake, oh and he mentioned he's vegan again! What a twit, get a sausage sandwich down his gob!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry the whole accommodation saga was all their own fault! They walked away from the room they had because it was not a balcony room. Boohoo
Bloody hell he’s a big sweaty mess all the time there, get a shower change your clothes, either cut that hair or tie it up, and bin the filthy hat.
Honestly don’t think he can switch that manic brain off enough to actually get to a fully meditated state, he just said what he thinks it means.
Shocking .. they got offered a discount place at that for promoting it and quiet happy to leave the next host high and dry, that’s ok to do but not ok when they got left high and dry.
Might stay for a couple of day … of course they will it’s a freebie!!
The only tools she needs to unblock her chakras are a week away from him, a nice hotel and a bar with fabulous cocktails!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Moaning about paying £25 for a nice room, I mean c'mon! And just because their food cost more than 50p, another moan.
I think I prefer Janine's monotonous thesaurus filled voice overs than Liam's moaning for 10 minutes.
The bowl thing actually made me grimace, sorry if that's your thing but them explaining 'out of body experiences' makes me wanna die.

Reactions: 8
Think I've now missed 2 vids... not missing much by the sounds of it.

Filling my evenings with the Jackbox series of games with the missus and kids - some are pretty horse, but others are great - not at the recommended 25 quid an 'episode' but at the online price of about 8 quid or so, via 'a dodgy code' outfit that isn't that dodgy, then later we've just finished re-running Kath and Kim. The daughter has been introduced to Bad Education and is wetting herself at them... I think its because she's Yr10 and can see traits of kids in her school, plus its a good switch off for her to get away from the building exam stresses with some low level comedy idiocy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.