Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they bringing us to a techno park, crazy, odd, bizarre.. how demeaning is worzel? What a complete tool!

Reactions: 6
I gave in and watched this one. The cat is on my lap, so I can't move; that's my excuse.;)

Wurzel yanking on the hand brake so hard, I thought it was going to come off in his hand.

De ja vu, now the tuk tuk is falling apart like the green skip on wheels :LOL:

That techno park seemed like an ad. What were they really up to there? Are they doing research for them? That was a business trip.

I take it they didn't go in the temple, then? The temple might not have a cafe in nor a beach, so no reason for them to go in :LOL:
That was a very wierd video.
The homestay owner seemed to have something to do with the Techno Park? Was there some arrangement where the stay was free if they mentioned the Park? But why? Very odd. There must've been some incentive to put it in as it was a very dull place and hardly worth including.

Reactions: 9
That was a very wierd video.
The homestay owner seemed to have something to do with the Techno Park? Was there some arrangement where the stay was free if they mentioned the Park? But why? Very odd. There must've been some incentive to put it in as it was a very dull place and hardly worth including.
Agreed. It was a not a tourist attraction. Very dull and yes, I think the homestay owner was connected, but that's Nana and Wurzel for you, always up to something they don't want you to know about and trying to spin the story.

Reactions: 9
And wasn't nana overly happy in the vlog, maybe they've set a date to go home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just imagine living in a small box with another person you're never apart from. Always looking for the next safe space to park up, travelling miles a day. Never being in the same place for more than a couple of days. You can be the nicest people in the world and it will still wear you down.
See this is one of the many things I like about Campervibe. The girls are very open about getting on each others nerves and needing to spend time apart. Their house is tiny too so IIRC Lou will often sleep in the van even when they're at home to give themselves a bit of a break. And this is a couple who obviously love the bones of each other and love vanlife. So it's hardly surprising that Nanna is visibly aging with each vlog having to spend 24/7 with Wurzel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, neither of them appear to see a friend, or even family, without the other in tow. It's really claustrophobic, would do my head in!
Where is Morgan parked up while they are away, did they leave it with that garage doing the repairs?

Reactions: 4
Yes, neither of them appear to see a friend, or even family, without the other in tow. It's really claustrophobic, would do my head in!
Where is Morgan parked up while they are away, did they leave it with that garage doing the repairs?
I was wondering where the green removal van is to, probably parked at one of their relatives!!
Agree with comments, as much as I love my oh, I couldn't be with him 24 hours a day cooped up in a tiny space, we all need our own time away from each other, living with someone like worzel, I'd end up doing time!!!!

Reactions: 3
See this is one of the many things I like about Campervibe. The girls are very open about getting on each others nerves and needing to spend time apart. Their house is tiny too so IIRC Lou will often sleep in the van even when they're at home to give themselves a bit of a break. And this is a couple who obviously love the bones of each other and love vanlife. So it's hardly surprising that Nanna is visibly aging with each vlog having to spend 24/7 with Wurzel.
Yes I'm not that familiar with them but have watched a few of their videos after they were mentioned here and thought, this is a couple that gets it right. They're great, they say it how it is, are realistic and sensible but interesting and funny too. Thanks for reminding me, I'll start watching them again, I've skipped the latest Crappy Days instalment, phew.

Speaking from experience, living in a vehicle with your partner in a situation where you don't have your own outlets and just physical space from time to time is just not healthy and possible in the long term. We're a couple who are two peas in a pod and could easily default to being together all the time, but we don't allow it anymore. Nanna and Worzel's relationship isn't 'normal' for want of a better word.

Behaving like arrogant Boomers on a perpetual backpacking gap-year - my summary of THD.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even when away in the van the campervibe ladies have time apart, Lou will go off to bird watch or out on the kayak while Emily works, does exercise or walks the dog. Most of the van live couples, thinking about it, show themselves doing stuff alone whilst away apart from Worzel and Nanna. It sounds hurtful but I think nanna doesn't love Worzel anymore but without him she has no home and no job so she's utterly trapped. That must feel miserable.

Reactions: 8
That must be costing them abit!
yes, but it costs then £1,400 a month to live in it, so they are saving that by being in India were everything cost 10p and getting free meals from locals and I suspect some of those places they've stayed in, they didn't pay for in return for filming it. I think they have saved money even by having Morgan in storage.

Reactions: 8
Even when away in the van the campervibe ladies have time apart, Lou will go off to bird watch or out on the kayak while Emily works, does exercise or walks the dog. Most of the van live couples, thinking about it, show themselves doing stuff alone whilst away apart from Worzel and Nanna. It sounds hurtful but I think nanna doesn't love Worzel anymore but without him she has no home and no job so she's utterly trapped. That must feel miserable.
But she has got family who I'm sure would be delighted to support her should she wish to escape from her existence which is so visibly making her desperately unhappy.

Reactions: 6
Remember the big deal it was when they were apart for a few hours while she worked at a service station (??!). Can't say if they're in love or not but I'd say it's a co-dependent relationship, their set up is so unappealing, I don't see how more people can't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Remember the big deal it was when they were apart for a few hours while she worked at a service station (??!). Can't say if they're in love or not but I'd say it's a co-dependent relationship, their set up is so unappealing, I don't see how more people can't see it.
I agree co-dependent sums it completely.

Reactions: 5
Oh bless, nana has blocked chakras!!!
When he said he was all sweaty and sticky it made me feel :sick: cos you know he'll just shower and put those stinky clothes back on.

• Haha
Did Wurzel block her chakras? I think he blocks mine. ;)

Haven't watched this exciting episode as I'm video editing at the moment. My new hobby.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.