Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in hell did they spend a week doing yoga all those times a day. I couldn't watch the whole video about it as he gets on my last fecking nerve with his drivel. They could at least learn simple thinks like hello, goodbye, please and thankyou. So bloody ignorant. So fake. On his last video which again I couldn't watch all of I thought he was a prick saying it's a home stay not a fancy hotel. It was obvious when he turned up he was disappointed but then backtracked saying it was nice to stay in someones home but look how many times he mentioned a fancy hotel. Do they ever change clothes? Janine seems to be wearing the same stuff all the time.

Reactions: 9
Looks like there wasn't much to say about the last episode.

I think that yoga prison they went to had a daily programme of events, so you could either do the morning yoga or maybe the afternoon one. Attend chants at this time or at this time. Not you had to take part in all sessions. I think Wurzel was being dramatic as always.

I haven't watched the last video.

Reactions: 6
Looks like there wasn't much to say about the last episode.

I think that yoga prison they went to had a daily programme of events, so you could either do the morning yoga or maybe the afternoon one. Attend chants at this time or at this time. Not you had to take part in all sessions. I think Wurzel was being dramatic as always.

I haven't watched the last video.
It was rivetting. Liam had a sore throat and Janine got new glasses.
They pestered some poor man who apparently knew Janine's dad 15 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sounds like the latest video is the one that might just break our hate watching fixation with these two numnuts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't be bothered to say anything, but seeing as it's been brought up. My thoughts on them finding the old taxi driver was that it was yet another self-gratification mission. Were they in any way bothered about helping him? No. They wanted to say that they've found him, have lunch, give a letter he can't read and boast about going to a poor Indian family home because it was an 'authentic experience' for them! They were already staying in an Indian family homestay, a rich one. Why didn't they say the taxi drivers name? I hope that was on his authority. I hope they gave him money, or if he didn't like that, some groceries or gifts? Selfish bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remain resolute in my quest not to view anymore of Nanna and Worzel’s antics but I am living for the comments in their YT sneek peek ahead of today’s upload. All the Indian posters are saying they shouldn’t be travelling in a rickshaw, one said they need to stop every 60-70 Kms to rest the engine. Worzel just pipes up “we remain committed”. The issue their new following have missed is that he doesn’t know how to keep on top of a van’s maintenance, so what hope has he got on a more basic rickshaw. He’s a prize prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm new to these guys as we're after a camper and they came up on my recommended vids. Anyhow been watching a few of the vids on YouTube. I'm assuming they changed vans at some point as one was white and now they're in a huge green removal van 😂 anyway what I'm wanting to know is what the hell has happened to Janine since getting the new van? I think she seemed so much more happier and more full of life when they had the old camper, she was cooking a lot and just had more up and go in her it seems. Am I wrong? Now she just seems like an old nana and desperately needs a good moisturise, lip balm and hair mask 😬

Reactions: 10
I'm new to these guys as we're after a camper and they came up on my recommended vids. Anyhow been watching a few of the vids on YouTube. I'm assuming they changed vans at some point as one was white and now they're in a huge green removal van 😂 anyway what I'm wanting to know is what the hell has happened to Janine since getting the new van? I think she seemed so much more happier and more full of life when they had the old camper, she was cooking a lot and just had more up and go in her it seems. Am I wrong? Now she just seems like an old nana and desperately needs a good moisturise, lip balm and hair mask 😬
She seems miserable now and to have aged

She seems miserable now and to have aged
Yes definitely, I couldn't believe the difference, even my husband noticed it. Something is definitely amiss with her. I still can't decide what I think to them both really apart from he really likes the sound of his own voice

That's what living with that twit Liam has done to her!!!!
I think her and Mazzy are the same. They've had enough of it and want a home with a shower and a washing machine 🤔
At the end of the day it is easier for men than women to live like that, (done it so I know.)
Think Mazzy has a stronger personality than this one though but Janine definitely is not happy.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what kind of travel Janine would actually enjoy. She's so joyless and seemingly without interests that I can only think of a fancy cruise which combines her two favorite things: luxury accommodation and lots of food. They have the money now to actually do this if they wanted to and it's something that might do quite well on YouTube even.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just imagine living in a small box with another person you're never apart from. Always looking for the next safe space to park up, travelling miles a day. Never being in the same place for more than a couple of days. You can be the nicest people in the world and it will still wear you down.

I wonder what kind of travel Janine would actually enjoy. She's so joyless and seemingly without interests that I can only think of a fancy cruise which combines her two favorite things: luxury accommodation and lots of food. They have the money now to actually do this if they wanted to and it's something that might do quite well on YouTube even.
You could be right. She absolutely loved that mini booze cruise they went on. Really perked her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh I just got him doing a Rosetta Stone add on my Facebook. I reported it for being misleading, they're the least likely to bother learning a new language, typical Brits abroad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Once again showing complete ignorance to Indian culture and language, obviously not studying his language app! or even using google translate to get you point across rather than the ignorant pidgin English he’s spouting at the mechanics. Shocking they only paid £3 I guarantee they didn’t pay extra of tip the staff.
More free food looks like at the techno park place.
and ahhhhhh there’s the catch! There was no way was this techno park thing ‘random’ it was a total set up by them to try and gain income from fronting a rickshaw tour promotion opportunity!

Reactions: 8
Summary of the Pignorants latest offering:
Another day in crazy scary india, more disgraceful disrespect to individuals, and the Country. Shameful pre-arranged adverts for a large company. More free loading and face stuffing. More turning up to a famous place when it is closed.

Some detail:
Referring to the landlord of their homestay as "this man here" when he is standing there rather than his name or introducing him. Then reffering to "they" as generic indians to provide and supply them with food!
More pigeon talking down to all the people they come across despite allegedly using a hindi language learner.

These two are just self entitled, superior, ignorant, priviliged , spoilt narcissistic cnuts.

And Nanna is a adult drama queen lazy miserable bint, not some abused poor downtrodden woman that cant escape the clutches of the evil Worzel - if you think that youve got it so wrong. Even Nannas proud proud daddykins watches their poncing exploits without a qualm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When twit said it's not like in UK when you have to remortgage your house for repairs ( they paid £3) I hope every garage over here turns them away, because he'll eventually slag you off!
I also find it rude of him saying this man here, the guy has got a name and has gone out of his way to help you and as for trying to speak the language, that's been absolute joke!!

I gave in and watched this one. The cat is on my lap, so I can't move; that's my excuse.;)

Wurzel yanking on the hand brake so hard, I thought it was going to come off in his hand.

De ja vu, now the tuk tuk is falling apart like the green skip on wheels :LOL:

That techno park seemed like an ad. What were they really up to there? Are they doing research for them? That was a business trip.

I take it they didn't go in the temple, then? The temple might not have a cafe in nor a beach, so no reason for them to go in :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.