Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I have to go and watch it now... Thought I was doing well keeping myself away.
But on the plus side I haven't watched the Indie Projects so that's a plus surely πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Despite their best efforts Kerala looks stunning.
I'm perplexed by these two I really am. I just can't get what they want out of life. Janine looks as miserable as sin and has visibly aged. Telling that she did not speak in the latest video and Liam (whilst laughing) said he basically had to persuade her to stay.
It's all so odd.

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that solo Worzel vlog was the only time Nanna hasn't featured apart from Worzel's apology to Liam The Terrible.

Reactions: 8
Hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜… I love it when they suffer self-inflicted 'discomfort'!
What a mean cnut worzel is - ok, the kind taxi driver refused payment, (true?), then offer to donate the money to a cause or local organisation or something that the taxi driver suggests. Or even just secretly leave the money in the taxi, dont crow about not paying!
Nana is a miserable bint, end of.
How condescending of worzel to explain the concept of 'practice' to his audience, and for so long, ffs.
Nana always seems to be wearing the same 'bottoms', they must be quite yucky, as with both their underwear! 🀒
Worzel now thinks hes a yogi - Yogi Bear has more ability than Worzel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been good so far and I haven't watched. Seeing Liam do yoga sounds funny. I take it Janine doesn't feature much in this new video going by all your comments. I thought there was some tensions in the last video, so maybe they have been arguing. Janine isn't having a good time in India. Nope, she is not. I'm not sure I fancy a monologue from Worzel acting like he's some kind of yoga guru....

---

okay, I gave in. I have no willpower. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Well 2hrs of yoga with more yoga to come isn't my idea of a break. I did yoga 1hr 3 times a week for a couple of months and my body was a wreck. Then again, I do have several medical conditions including fibromyalgia and I was in so much pain doing it. so maybe it's just me πŸ˜† I will not be doing it again. Janine's absence..... I don't think she wanted to be on camera. she covered her face when she was lying down. No way they will be carrying that on now they have left no matter Worzel thinking he is now a yogi!

I thought it was funny parts were falling off the tuk tuk - just the old tin can Morgan! The engine of that is always falling apart. :ROFLMAO:

So basically Liam's idea of a relaxing break was getting up at 5am and doing yoga for hours and Janine is usually exhaused just sitting down in the van/tuk tuk, so this must of nearly killed her. In that video he said it was his idea. Yet again, Janine like a donkey being lead around by Liam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been good so far and I haven't watched. Seeing Liam do yoga sounds funny. I take it Janine doesn't feature much in this new video going by all your comments. I thought there was some tensions in the last video, so maybe they have been arguing. Janine isn't having a good time in India. Nope, she is not. I'm not sure I fancy a monologue from Worzel acting like he's some kind of yoga guru....

---

okay, I gave in. I have no willpower. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Well 2hrs of yoga with more yoga to come isn't my idea of a break. I did yoga 1hr 3 times a week for a couple of months and my body was a wreck. Then again, I do have several medical conditions including fibromyalgia and I was in so much pain doing it. so maybe it's just me πŸ˜† I will not be doing it again. Janine's absence..... I don't think she wanted to be on camera. she covered her face when she was lying down. No way they will be carrying that on now they have left no matter Worzel thinking he is now a yogi!

I thought it was funny parts were falling off the tuk tuk - just the old tin can Morgan! The engine of that is always falling apart. :ROFLMAO:

So basically Liam's idea of a relaxing break was getting up at 5am and doing yoga for hours and Janine is usually exhaused just sitting down in the van/tuk tuk, so this must of nearly killed her. In that video he said it was his idea. Yet again, Janine like a donkey being lead around by Liam.
Thanks for taking one for the team - I’ve still been able to resist but the commentary i’m seeing on here sounds like it’s a funny one…wonder if Janine will decide to fly back home? Now that would be an episode worth watching πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thrilled to have just discovered this thread !! When I first came across this pair on You Tube, I honestly thought they were siblings and that Liam was the carer for his developmentally challenged sister. Their UK vanlife content was just a pointless odyssey of coffee shops and supermarket toilets. I'm also sick of the sight of Janine's dry cracked lips in close up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thrilled to have just discovered this thread !! When I first came across this pair on You Tube, I honestly thought they were siblings and that Liam was the carer for his developmentally challenged sister.
welcome aboard! Loving that description.

excusive photo of Yogiworzel and Nanna with a picnic basket following on from their release from their yoga prison after reaching enlightenment in a record 7 days. It left them feeling in need of food...
k0j8a-1573593493-1352-lists-yogi_facts_main.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They only stayed there 2 nights max look at times between there last videos no way did they stay there a week

Reactions: 5
They only stayed there 2 nights max look at times between there last videos no way did they stay there a week
yes, could be. I would have thought if they had done that much yoga over 7 days, they wouldn't be able to walk as people who do not practice it.

Also Worzel says they will continue doing it - how? In the back of Morgan? He's 6ft 2in; how is he going to fit him and Janine doing yoga in the back of that van? Or are they going to do it in Tesco's carpark?πŸ˜„

I can't believe I have found a thread of THD - excited! I follow alot of vanlifers and I did follow these for a while until the LTT drama. Going to have a read back of this thread to see what you all think! I really dislike them and find them so hard to watch. BRB!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe I have found a thread of THD - excited! I follow alot of vanlifers and I did follow these for a while until the LTT drama. Going to have a read back of this thread to see what you all think! I really dislike them and find them so hard to watch. BRB!
Ha ha, enjoy reading!! Janine is nana and Liam is worzel !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've read from Christmas till now.

I actually watched the Xmas vlog as it came up as a suggested video.

No way was India a surprised trip.

I work in travel, you don't just book a flight to India, this has been planned or is part of a tour. There are visas, jabs, insurances etc plus you can not book a 1 way flight, you have to have a return/onward ticket. Also 99% of the time its cheaper to book a return, even if you don't use the return! How did HE do all that when he is with HER 24/7 living in a small space?

The video where they announced how much their van is going to cost to fix...Β£10k! HOW? Who has Β£10k down the back of the sofa? Knew that green monster wouldn't work out. No idea why they sold the white van they had, they could have rearrange the van to make a bed fit for him.

I've seen Courts and Meeks been mentioned on here....how fab are those two! The orange gets me abit but I love them and really enjoying their Tunisia vlogs. Their bed design is something THDs could have looked at in their own van but I get the impression that they would rather have 'new' then fix and repair. Money doesn't fix everything.

I think they would be best suited to part time vanlife - like they use to do. Have a base so Nanna has her home comforts and travel every other week for a few days or extended trip. That's what I do, minus the youtube channel haha. I couldn't do full time, plus a primary school aged son, I like my home comforts but I also love vanlife/the great outdoors. Sometimes we just head out to the countryside for a night (we live semi rural anyway), enjoy the peace and quiet then come back to reality!

Not watched THDs since they picked up the rickshaw...might have a quick skip through this weekend haha.

Reactions: 16
More condescending pigeon speak from Worzel to the friendly natives.
More lies and inaccuracies eg 1500 rupees or 1600? 15yrs becomes 20yrs. No mention of pre- ordering Nannas spex which they obviously did.
The saga of the 'friend' of Nannas proud Dad - referring to him as The Driver is just shameful, why couldnt they just use his first name?! Then withholding the letter to him until they got to his house?! Nanna rings her Dad to say they found his china plate, but then doesnt ring the Dad and give the phone to the China so they can chat! Scripted, acted bullshit.
And two breakfasts.
Beach vibe - cnut.
We are being mugged off by these scammers.

More condescending pigeon speak from Worzel to the friendly natives.
More lies and inaccuracies eg 1500 rupees or 1600? 15yrs becomes 20yrs. No mention of pre- ordering Nannas spex which they obviously did.
The saga of the 'friend' of Nannas proud Dad - referring to him as The Driver is just shameful, why couldnt they just use his first name?! Then withholding the letter to him until they got to his house?! Nanna rings her Dad to say they found his china plate, but then doesnt ring the Dad and give the phone to the China so they can chat! Scripted, acted bullshit.
And two breakfasts.
Beach vibe - cnut.
We are being mugged off by these scammers.
They really contradict themselves don't they??
For you guys trying not to watch, I really wouldn't bother with todays, it was quite boring :sleep:

God janine is ugly fecker I think her mazza having a growing nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
They both would have a lot in common and Liam and dan would get on like house on fire

Reactions: 4
They seem
Awful trusting it wouldn't be for me I think her dad likes the Indian men πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Indian woman is janines double πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Her eyes don't lie she seems sad to me

Reactions: 4
Did they not promo a language program they were β€˜using’ no sign of them even attempting basic greetings and general tourist questions and phrases instead of his pidgin attempts.
I don’t buy the random finding the old rickshaw driver.
liam in his element of beaches and beers once again !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.