Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get these huge distances they need to cover in a day, with random goals like being on a beach for the sunset.
They could meander along nicely stopping at places that took their fancy for a few days. I guess they have a return flight from. N India at some point but it just doesn't look fun.
I felt sorry for Janine when she was lying on the bed, clearly feeling unwell and looking awful, and Liam was going on about 'she'll have half an hour rest then we're going out'. She should've been allowed to just stay there and Liam go out for food and water for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't get these huge distances they need to cover in a day, with random goals like being on a beach for the sunset.
They could meander along nicely stopping at places that took their fancy for a few days. I guess they have a return flight from. N India at some point but it just doesn't look fun.
I felt sorry for Janine when she was lying on the bed, clearly feeling unwell and looking awful, and Liam was going on about 'she'll have half an hour rest then we're going out'. She should've been allowed to just stay there and Liam go out for food and water for her.
Exactly they have complete control over how they live their life, and they choose to be on these relentless, time-pressured missions like they're running from something. They don't need to be like that to still do what they do. Exhausting. Janine looks like she needs a good few years down time to decompress from all their antics. Backpacking can really wipe you out, just taking in all the sights and sounds alone. No doubt they'll be at a fancy spa soon, and then that'll be Janine good to go again in Liam's eyes.

I sensed tension between them in that vlog. Regardless of any on camera compliments he gives, he's constantly pushing her, with no real empathy behind what he says. Being around him would be exhausting. It would do them the world of good to get a peaceful little home somewhere and he can go off on a relentless 'epic man adventure' and she can learn to be a bit more self reliant and worry about when the central heating timer is set or where to get her tea and cake. I don't get why they have to do everything together all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They make constant nonsense goals that mean nothing to anyone, not even themselves as the goal is forgotten about straight away and they're immediately on to a race to get somewhere else. There's something wrong with the pair of them. So far in India they have spent the overwhelming majority of their time sitting down (mostly whilst in that rickshaw), eating, drinking or lying down. Even if Janine is spending hours everyday editing/uploading she's still just sitting. They need some exercise. What's the point of being there if they don't explore or learn anything about where they are? They don't even explain what each temple represents - probably just annoyed they can't film inside which seems to be their only reason for visiting instead of having natural curiosity/interest in the culture.

• Heart
I spend half my time shouting at the screen “Just google it” and the other half shouting “OMG did they just google that, pathetic” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon they have a timetable to meet, either with a tuktuk holiday company or similar, or some advertising company neither of which theyve told us about.
Sorry, not on board with the 'poor janine' thing - she is part of the con, shes exactly the same in Blighty - she is just a lazy, overly dramatic cant be bothered to do anything feigner.

Reactions: 10
As mention before nothing on the timeline of this trip makes sense!
They left just before Christmas, on a one way flight, so no return flight to worry about.
The festival in the last Vlog was 14. -17 Jan, so if they arrived at the festival in 14th then they have been there over 3 weeks yet we have seen 5 or 6 stops at towns plus the time at Chennai so I think defiantly more than we are seeing.

---

I’m thinking extra nights in more high end hotels plus they’re getting laundry done so where and then stay at few cheaper places for content

Reactions: 7
As mention before nothing on the timeline of this trip makes sense!
They left just before Christmas, on a one way flight, so no return flight to worry about.
The festival in the last Vlog was 14. -17 Jan, so if they arrived at the festival in 14th then they have been there over 3 weeks yet we have seen 5 or 6 stops at towns plus the time at Chennai so I think defiantly more than we are seeing.
I'm wondering if they are there to promote particular brands of processed vegan food (and not showing this on their youtube channel). Wouldn't put it past them to promote unhealthy processed stuff to people who already cook good, healthy vegan food. The Indian government were implementing new requirements on labelling of imported and exported food products last year, so maybe, and it is just a theory, they are there for meet ups to either promote stuff going in to India or to get paid to promote stuff coming into the UK (on their return). The trip seems too random otherwise.

I reckon they have a timetable to meet, either with a tuktuk holiday company or similar, or some advertising company neither of which theyve told us about.
Sorry, not on board with the 'poor janine' thing - she is part of the con, shes exactly the same in Blighty - she is just a lazy, overly dramatic cant be bothered to do anything feigner.
I don't generally feel sorry for Janine. She has enabled Big Baby Liam for years. But I did in this instance . Only because being abroad in a hot country with a stomach upset is horrible. You just want your home comforts. It was Liam giving her half an hour to get over it and filming her looking tit made me soften slightly 😂
Won't happen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I gotta say...is there anything they don't like eating?! I wouldn't be able to stomach the food they wolf down.
I'd love them to say they DON'T like something for a change!

Reactions: 4
I don't generally feel sorry for Janine. She has enabled Big Baby Liam for years. But I did in this instance . Only because being abroad in a hot country with a stomach upset is horrible. You just want your home comforts. It was Liam giving her half an hour to get over it and filming her looking tit made me soften slightly 😂
Won't happen again.
I’ve been so tempted to watch it to see what happened with Liam’s behaviour, but I resisted and I’m very pleased with my self control 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh joy a whole 20 min Vlog of Liam talking … so glad he’s now a Ashram expert 🙄
Nothing again adds up .. told they can’t leave , yet people were leaving before the end of the time…. So strict, yet allowed then to film… why wasn’t Janine allowed to speak… and I don’t want to see him doing today poses in yoga pants ever again.

• Haha
All I was thinking was his teeth and mouth are massive, he is a big mouth with nothing interesting to say. That story could have been told in 2-3 minutes max. I took the generosity of a taxi driver for free and we went on a yoga retreat.

• Heart
That video just cements that Liam is the boss. Janine clearly wasn't enjoying it but he made her stay there. Tbh it doesn't sound like fun to me but what do I know.

I had stopped watching them but I caved as I am quite committed to yoga practice so wanted to see what the ashram was like.
Wish I hadn't, they made me cross almost straight away, keep banging on how the fact they couldn't leave got them down - rather than just accepting that and getting in with it.
Also banging on about how after going YouTube for two years they need a break. How is a break you are still filming and editing a break?! Also it's an ashram, you would surely know that it is going to be a simple live with early mornings and quiet activity.
They have chosen to not have 9-5 jobs, the trade off is they have to film what they get up to. If you don't like it quit and get a normal job and take your 25 days annual leave like the rest of us.
Call themselves Those Happy Days but the reality is they do nothing but make faux drama and seen miserable about it.
I've had a word with myself and will not watch anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh joy a whole 20 min Vlog of Liam talking … so glad he’s now a Ashram expert 🙄
Nothing again adds up .. told they can’t leave , yet people were leaving before the end of the time…. So strict, yet allowed then to film… why wasn’t Janine allowed to speak… and I don’t want to see him doing today poses in yoga pants ever again.
I thought the same! He made it sound like a prison!but folks left after a few days, he likes to over exaggerate everything! Those yoga pants :sick:
They needed a break?? Really? Their life is one big holiday from what I can see!

I don’t get it. You sign up for spending a week at an ashram to intensively focus on yoga, I wouldn’t expect to leave?! I’d expect that I stay there and get fully immersed in the experience that I’ve chosen and paid for!! What did they want to do, go off into town each evening on the hunt for even more food and free tit?! Why were they so irate about having their ‘freedom’ taken, it wasn’t, they were committing to an experience for a few days! They have issues, and they’re clearly too used to being pampered and pandered to. I’d love that experience, I had a quick look at the website, it’s clearly going to be early starts, simple food and yoga all day. Hopefully it’s humbled them a little, although I doubt it.

Did they actually feel like that or is it just for the dramatics, how would the ashram feel about the way they’ve portrayed it?! Slanderous videos for their own gain yet again. It’s not like when they go to the Vegan Camp Out festival they feel like their freedom has been taken because they’ll be staying there for a few days, it just goes without saying that that is where they’ll be. The fact that they were expected to stay within the ashram is a non issue! They’re in India and this is the content they’re able to come up with!

Last edited:
What a bloody boring gobshite he truly is.

Shame the ashram didn't deprive them of their phones/cameras during their time there. That would've been comedy gold.

I didn't know India was communist... until gobshite tit fact Worzel told me. Who'd have known!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.