Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe her car will cost that much to fix? Cue sales video or live with the gifts on!
But you don’t have to gift her, she’s forgot to turn them off 😂

She wouldn’t know truth if it came up introduced itself as Dave with a bottle of Malbec & asked her out on a date

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a new clutch for £350 😳
That's good for a clutch. Clutches are always very expensive to buy and fit. Some are more fiddly than others. My husband is a technician by trade in the motor industry. He works on all kinds of vehicles, pricing jobs, ordering/fitting, so I've heard it all over the years 😆

I just don't believe Aimless I think she is exaggerating as usual.

Reactions: 14
It’s hysterical to me that she is so outraged at the cost of repairing her car, but she doesn’t bat an eye when paying £200 for a dress or £500 for bags and sunglasses.

feigning shock doesn’t make you more relatable and human aimless, we’d probably have more respect for you if you didn’t fleece your Huns pretending to buy high street stuff but actually showing yourself with designer gear you never mention

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's expensive labour... Probably a 20mim job to fit some trim and a rear wiper
Garages are fuckers. They will charge you £100 for a 15 min job to fit something like a sensor that cost £20 to buy

I just need receipts from Aimless because she lies so much

Reactions: 10
Garages are fuckers. They will charge you £100 for a 15 min job to fit something like a sensor that cost £20 to buy

To be fair, they've probably added a UFBM (unwanted flirting by minger) fee, or at least a PFL (penalty for lying)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I’ve been quoted £160 for a wing mirror on my Mercedes the indicator is not as bright as he other one and it needs a whole new mirror. Not sure if that is a good price or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve been quoted £160 for a wing mirror on my Mercedes the indicator is not as bright as he other one and it needs a whole new mirror. Not sure if that is a good price or not 🤷‍♀️
Was that part of an mot recommendation?

Merc parts always are expensive too 😫 with cars if you want to try and save a bit of money, you can always source the part yourself and then ask them how much to fit it. Main dealers always cost more too. Ask for a breakdown of costs before you accept it, or get 3 quotes and go for the middle one

Reactions: 5
Was that part of an mot recommendation?

Merc parts always are expensive too 😫 with cars if you want to try and save a bit of money, you can always source the part yourself and then ask them how much to fit it. Main dealers always cost more too. Ask for a breakdown of costs before you accept it, or get 3 quotes and go for the middle one
No I had took it for a service and they had checked the car for me. My other wing mirror needed doing last year 🙄 had water in it. I don’t think it’s important for now and it has just passed its MOT. Maybe I can wait a few months. We are up the wall as our little dog is needing some major surgery soon. It’s one thing after another ☹
Thank you for your help lovely 🥰

• Heart
With the exception of the rear wiper which is motorised, all the rest of the damage is trim, she could easy buy second hand off eBay and fit herself. Any muppet could. Even my 3 year old …

• Haha
No I had took it for a service and they had checked the car for me. My other wing mirror needed doing last year 🙄 had water in it. I don’t think it’s important for now and it has just passed its MOT. Maybe I can wait a few months. We are up the wall as our little dog is needing some major surgery soon. It’s one thing after another ☹
Thank you for your help lovely 🥰
Yeah deffo leave it if it's not urgent and it's road worthy/legal. That's good that it's passed the mot 🙌 with pricing jobs it also depends how fiddly they are. I've had cars where you have to go quite deep, just to change a bulb 😫🤣 I'm really really lucky that my husband can do it all himself

Oh no sorry to hear about your fur baby, hope it will all be OK 💜🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her eye… she’s clearly fallen or walked into something drunk last night 🤣🤣 looks swollen

• Haha
Did she actually give a full list of all the work she has had done on the car for that price?

She probably said that about tidying to try and make charleh feel bad because she's been looking after her kid. She's a passive aggressive witch

Did she actually give a full list of all the work she has had done on the car for that price?

She probably said that about tidying to try and make charleh feel bad because she's been looking after her kid. She's a passive aggressive witch
Kids are old enough to do a bit of tidying up, so why didn’t she get them to do some esp as she hates it so much

Reactions: 14
Yeah deffo leave it if it's not urgent and it's road worthy/legal. That's good that it's passed the mot 🙌 with pricing jobs it also depends how fiddly they are. I've had cars where you have to go quite deep, just to change a bulb 😫🤣 I'm really really lucky that my husband can do it all himself

Oh no sorry to hear about your fur baby, hope it will all be OK 💜🙏
Yes I’m thinking it can’t be that bad as just passed it’s MOT. I will get it done before it’s due again. You’re so lucky. My ex boyfriend used to own a garage 😂 I had no problems then 😂😂😂 My husband now knows bugger all about cars 😂😂😂 although he’s good at washing it!! 😂😂😂

Thank you so much, it’s such a worrying time, hope she will be ok 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.