Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pissed up n comments off View attachment 2761960
What a complete mess!
Nahhhhh, I can't see why you can't maintain a relationship longer than a few weeks either, Aims. It must be 'them' that's the problem! 🙄
1000075743.jpg

---
Has anyone got any photos from her first wedding? I really would love to see the state of her from that day 🤣🤣🤣
These are from fb. It doesn't even look like the same person!
---
Someone on here asked, this is the only pic I can find from her wedding. There used to be more. Shoot me, but I think she was actually naturally pretty.
...and the last time she was actually a size 10/12 without slimming filters, by the looks of it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve not been on much because I’ve lost a very close family member and I’m just about keeping it all together.

I see she’s still a massive narc though, not that I expected any less. When I seen the old marigolds I got quite excited, what a bleeping let down that was 🙄 Try harder next time aimless please I could do with some real entertainment!
Thinking of you and your family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a complete mess!
Nahhhhh, I can't see why you can't maintain a relationship longer than a few weeks either, Aims. It must be 'them' that's the problem! 🙄
View attachment 2762304
---

These are from fb. It doesn't even look like the same person!
---

...and the last time she was actually a size 10/12 without slimming filters, by the looks of it!
Did I make this up or the girl he’s with now is who he was with before Aimee and cheated with her? Or am I talking tit 🤣

Reactions: 6
😆😆😆🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Lordy, lordy, lordy! 🤣

This is from the time when they used to go clubbing but Ehmey was under strict instructions not to call Shirl, mum! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Aimless was also with a guy from like October 2021 all gushy love posts , he was moved in by Jan 22 then it was over by feb/march 22 ….
---
He was “love to her life” h “loved him”

Poor kid. Almost as many step dads as vavrons kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe her car will cost that much to fix? Cue sales video or live with the gifts on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.