Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her dad who should be drinking the wine seeing as he’s the one who will be paying for her car anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone got any photos from her first wedding? I really would love to see the state of her from that day 🤣🤣🤣
She actually looked really pretty ....she's a shadow now, of her former self!!! Even her hair was normal!!
There are pics on her open fb

Reactions: 10
Someone has been reading here again.
Hi Ehmey 👋🏻
By the way, getting pissed every night isn't a hobby, it's a problem!
---
Has she seriously got 600k followers with the IQ of a dog turd!! I seriously despair that some of these people are allowed out unsupervised!!
I'm more surprised that some of those thick heads actually worked out how to become mothers! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 62.1 KB
  • 41.5 KB
  • 49.5 KB
  • 46.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    Someone on here asked, this is the only pic I can find from her wedding. There used to be more. Shoot me, but I think she was actually naturally pretty.

Oh wow hard to believe it’s the same person.

I was expecting gypsy bride vibes.

She really should go back to shorter blonde hair and less make up

Reactions: 14
    Someone on here asked, this is the only pic I can find from her wedding. There used to be more. Shoot me, but I think she was actually naturally pretty.
    She looks beautiful there shame she’s such an ugly person inside

• Heart
    She just looks like average to me there tbh. I wouldn’t class her as pretty or beautiful. Those words are for the kind I would look twice at in the street. Her, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Plain Jane.

Reactions: 20
    Genuine question do people really drink as much as her and her mum. I genuinely dunno how id function

Oh my god, all the comments are stressing me out on that car cost video!!!! Of course you can’t claim on your insurance!!! That garage have seen her coming and have taken the absolute piss with that quote, either that or she’s made it up. She’ll be viewing new cars next week 10000%
    Let’s see the invoice Pinnochio

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    My accidental pauses when reading her comments (can only listen to her voice once per video 😆). Bet the D’s have seen those faces more than once , well apart from the fact she sounds like she might have a prolapse so probably wasn’t putting it out all that much 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
    Why does she feel the need to wear a cap inside, she looks and acts like a twunt

Reactions: 17
    Tbh I'd always ring a mechanic, at the end of the day I'm paying them to do something I can't (or won't) do myself. Just like I ring the vet when my cats need care.....I don't understand why people moan about the cost of having expert providing a service. I use a small local garage, he goes above and beyond and even came to my house to sort out my battery issues last winter. Its not just the work they do, it's the knowledge, equipment, premises, utilities and staff that impact on the bill....big up all mechanics working in the cold/heat, in the dirt and grime and dealing with cunts like Aimless!
    Yeah I totally get what you mean.
    Pretty please next time make a TikTok about how much something costs and drag it out for three mins whilst necking a bottle of jam shed 👍🏻😂❤
    ---
    You'd think a strong independent woman like r aims would be able to fix all this herself...

Parts all available on line for the cost of a takeaway
    This is what I’d do! If you’re confident enough to check this stuff out then totally do it but aimless can’t, because then she’d have no cuntent!

Reactions: 7
    Even years ago I don’t think she’s all that pretty however I do think she looks more grown up and normal. Andy leaving definitely took it’s toll on her

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.