Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can go Halfords and get that kind of stuff fitted relatively cheaply
I go Halfords unless it’s mechanical work
So do I , if I need a quick oil top up instead of waiting for an appt at fiat as it’s motability I just go there £15 for a bottle and they do it for you or if I need a headlight bulb or something

Reactions: 8
I can safely speak on the car subject and know I’m right when I say she’s talking absolute shite. She’s the type of bleep every mechanic dreads and the type that is spoken about as they drive away

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And I was like, and he was like, then I was like... obvious lying 'tells'.
Also how absolutely thick are her huns who've "worked in insurance". They walk amongst us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine your Friday night consisting of drinking alone and miming into your phone. Knob....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can safely speak on the car subject and know I’m right when I say she’s talking absolute shite. She’s the type of bleep every mechanic dreads and the type that is spoken about as they drive away
Absolutely! I can imagine they think she’s thick as tit

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, all the comments are stressing me out on that car cost video!!!! Of course you can’t claim on your insurance!!! That garage have seen her coming and have taken the absolute piss with that quote, either that or she’s made it up. She’ll be viewing new cars next week 10000%

Reactions: 12
Imagine your Friday night consisting of drinking alone and miming into your phone. Knob....
Makes me bloody howl that she’s telling a story into her phone all alone and no fucker is answering her back! Then she waits patiently for her thick huns to comment 🤣🤣 she’s a bleeping sad twit!!! Hasn’t even got one friend to go out with and have a good time, just relies on the old bottle of plonk for one! 🤣
What a bloody sad case!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone got any photos from her first wedding? I really would love to see the state of her from that day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Her car is filthy. It’s green. All the time she has and can’t even wash or pay for her car to be washed: she is 💯 lying about what happened on the motorway. No way she would have got away with a scuff at that speed and she would have been pretty shaken up! Especially with her “ anxiety” all lies as per usual. Plus she would have shown the damage when she was showing the damage from the safari park if it existed: if she has a scrape it’s prob what she’s done in a car park or something
She’s 100% lying about the motorway. We had a family day out yesterday, a van nearly hit us with my 2 children in the car. I was so shaken up, I haven’t been back in the car. For someone with anxiety you’d think it would have really shaken her, and she may have avoided any journeys but clearly not. She’s such a lying twit

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has anyone got any photos from her first wedding? I really would love to see the state of her from that day 🤣🤣🤣
From what I recall seeing she actually looks alright - she did used to!! Can’t remember where I saw it …

Reactions: 3
1000025362.jpg

Bit of bedtime reading for you Aimless, seeing as you're all alone, drinking on a Friday night, telling so many whoppers, we're all waiting for Babe the pig to go flying past the window....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.