Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the worst actress in the world. Shes never believable when she’s telling her lies, her followers are thick af. It either never happened or it was the tiniest bump at 1mph. You just knew she was going to come with some bullshit story from her travels.

Reactions: 13
I’d say the “car accident” occurred when idling or like 5mph on motorway in queues and the guy next to her merged in and she was being a cu&t and not letting him merge so he did anyway and scratched her car.

I doubt it was anything dramatic.

Wonder how Vav will manage to trump her travel drama . We all know vav loves a plane or hotel drama . She’ll be fuming at aimless getting in there first
Steps off the plane again 😂

Reactions: 6
It is not snowing in the South, just bloody wet.

I live near London, a 25 minute train journey and we often go into Town and stay a night or two. Not always in the West End as there are much better areas to stay in etc. We go OUT - we do take drinkies with us for getting ready drinks 🤪 but we find fabulous places to eat and good pubs/bars. The vibe is good, but she will stay in her room eating donuts and fluff:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Surely not - she is hardly a good example for fashion 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I live about 20 mins from central London, I wouldn’t drive round it.
---
She needs five cases, one for clothes, one for makeup, one for skincare, one for snacks and one for bum wipes 😀
and her ring light 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does someone who apparently has "chronic anxiety" drive around London on her own??

She was probably on her phone while driving and went off course the stupid cow

• Angry
Reactions: 17
As predictable as ever

She never manages to travel anywhere without drama. Ever. Even when she went with Mista D she had the period blood check incident

Shocker she has posted the same Ad as Vavron for that setting spray.

Their followers are all buttoned up the back if they can’t see through this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So something I was curious about was in video 1 today she says luggage is in the car. But you can see the suitcase behind. So I thought oh maybe that’s Harper’s. But then this is the suitcase in London…. Is it the same one? Looks like it to me. A lie or slip of the tongue?
I think the one in the hallway is smaller than the one in the hotel room?

Reactions: 8
Natalie Jayne - Ehmey didn't spin her car for the simple fact IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! She needed a drama for content so she made it up. She probably saw it happen to some other driver and thought 'Great! exactly what I needed!' and has used it to stir the monkeys up to get sympathy posts and get a couple of free drinks from the hotel bar!

Abi - She's probably not insured for business travel (thats a very good point though!) but then she doesn't need it when these incidents are all in her head!

Kym- Delayed shock? 🤣 She will be milking that story all weekend. I bet Fanny has seen that TT and is eyerolling now! Lol

I doubt Fanny and Ehmey are sharing a room again after last time, but are they staying at the same hotel?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does something dramatic have to happen to her every single time she leaves the house!?

Ps. What was the incident that happened on the train?
She shat herself on the train apparently 🤣
---
Anxiety drama top trumps with these 2 absolute cunts
What’s the betting piglet will want a LV bag too now !!! She got designer sunglasses after seeing Vag’s last time they met !!! #frenemies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So something I was curious about was in video 1 today she says luggage is in the car. But you can see the suitcase behind. So I thought oh maybe that’s Harper’s. But then this is the suitcase in London…. Is it the same one? Looks like it to me. A lie or slip of the tongue?
She probably has bought a small Stitch suitcase for Harper Twist and the big size case for herself. I think that Stitch character is ugly character, I really dont like it 😕

Reactions: 17
She probably has bought a small Stitch suitcase for Harper Twist and the big size case for herself. I think that Stitch character is ugly character, I really dont like it 😕
i don’t understand the obsession with it. The film is 20years old and was dire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she have anything “normal” that doesn’t have characters on it or isn’t Barbie or Disney or some random character themed?

• Sad
i don’t understand the obsession with it. The film is 20years old and was dire
Because aimless herself is stuck somewhere between 1995-2005! Hasn’t grown up mentally and that case is just a representation of a part of her overgrown toddler life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That awful scrunchie round her wrist. Waiting to compare lies together. That comment do you have dash cam. Ehhh no as it's all lies

• Sick
  • Heart
FFS why did I think that she could simply drive to London?! 🙈 The receptionist gave you a voucher to shut you up! They don’t get paid enough to listen to entitled princesses like you whinging!
tit like that happens! She was probably doing 60 in the middle lane! She doesn’t seem to do a lot of driving so her hesitance won’t help because it will make her less aware of what is going on around her.
I have to admit that I have experienced motion sickness on one of those pendolino trains and it was grim! I just didn’t eat much before the return journey and felt a lot better without a full stomach! They probably ate McDonalds beforehand!

Reactions: 11
How can she say she struggles to eat and she has poor eating habits?! She never stops shoving tit into her gob!! The amount she buys for herself from McDs is pure greed! She defo doesn’t struggle or forget to eat. Just another lie she likes to make people feel sorry for her! She needs help.
I think she struggles NOT to eat to be honest, her gullet is like a conveyor belt
---
Sooooo dated and tacky !! Black glitter in February .. really ?!?
Suppose it matches the mismatched bathroom accessories tho ….
… and the hearts 🖤 😂🤣

• Haha
There she is rocking up in her designer gear, pushing a stitch suitcase along with her 😂 classy aims, very classy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who is looking after the ‘babies’? Or have they been left with some spiceee rice and a tray of cat litter?!

• Haha
She’ll be passed out by the time vav arrives. Her flight was like 8pm .🤣🤣 mind you it’ll give vav prime content and drama “had to rescue my Mate at hotel bar after having too much to drink”

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.