Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes like a bag lady .....
So she was driving on the motorway and someone's clipped her but she's fine and the cars fine? I call bullshit .
Shes trying to outdo Vavrons travel disasters
---
So something I was curious about was in video 1 today she says luggage is in the car. But you can see the suitcase behind. So I thought oh maybe that’s Harper’s. But then this is the suitcase in London…. Is it the same one? Looks like it to me. A lie or slip of the tongue?
It's Aimless it'll be a lie

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So something I was curious about was in video 1 today she says luggage is in the car. But you can see the suitcase behind. So I thought oh maybe that’s Harper’s. But then this is the suitcase in London…. Is it the same one? Looks like it to me. A lie or slip of the tongue?
Yep she deffo Said the luggage was in the car! Such a bullshitting idiot over stupid things

Reactions: 12
The one in the hall looks smaller. May be a set of larger and smaller cases

Reactions: 14
So she was driving on the motorway and someone's clipped her but she's fine and the cars fine? I call bullshit .
How's about duck off Aimless....your car gets clipped at 70mph on a motorway and it's fine? My car skidded sideways on the thick ice a couple of weeks ago when I was reversing into my drive, it hit a concrete fence post and it's scratched the rear bumper to feck....at 2mph!! Lies slide off her tongue sooooo easily!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It probably wasn't THAT bad driving but of course Ehmey will say some bullshit story just for the sympathy.

Read here during the trip huh Ehmey? Referring to the 'Train Incident' 🙄 lol.

It doesn't look like she's booked into the Holiday Inn either, I wonder where she's booked into this time? W Hotel, The Ritz, or maybe she phoned and booked a spare room in Buckingham Palace 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
She needs five cases, one for clothes, one for makeup, one for skincare, one for snacks and one for bum wipes 😀
And she's going to fly next time she goes to London!! How much will the excess baggage cost? More than the airfare 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That looks smaller than the one in the lift. The one in the recent video is what you'd take on a week's holiday. Could be wrong though, but for all the tit she takes with her it wouldn't fit in that little case

Hmm there’s something odd about the crash story. How can a car driving at 70 only have caused a scuff on the side of the car? How does she know it’s roadworthy?? Someone reversed into me once, a really small bump. Their vehicle nudged me back a foot or so so really minor. There was no visible damage at all. Just said forget about it. (Big mistake. Young and stupid and panicked as I was on my own and it was 2 men in a van). Next thing my car is goosed because I had a crack radiator apparently. It took time until the damage showed and by then it was too late. There was steam coming out the bonnet and the car kept turning off when I got to traffic lights. It was fucked! Written off.

• Wow
  • Sad
It probably wasn't THAT bad driving but of course Ehmey will say it was just for the sympathy.
It doesn't look like she's booked into the Holiday Inn either, I wonder where she's booked into this time? W Hotel, The Ritz, or maybe she phoned and booked a spare room in Buckingham Palace 🤔
The last time she went with Vav I think it was The Doubletree Hilton west London
Nobody has said where the event is yet and she’s not shown any of the hotel yet

Is that the baggage tag still on the case from the last time she flew? That's just so lazy.

I don't always take it off straight away but would do if I was using the case again....just rip it off 😤

Reactions: 10
Is that the baggage tag still on the case from the last time she flew? That's just so lazy.

I don't always take it off straight away but would do if I was using the case again....just rip it off 😤
Cos she’s a lazy cow who doesn’t even take the label of her mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can just imagine her and her fake mate, Vav's conversation earlier..." ill dunk myself in a a tub of questionably very cold water and chew on a lump of ice...and you pretend you've had a crash Aimee..that will get them all talking"
Piss off you pair of freaks 😡

• Haha
I’d say the “car accident” occurred when idling or like 5mph on motorway in queues and the guy next to her merged in and she was being a cu&t and not letting him merge so he did anyway and scratched her car.

I doubt it was anything dramatic.

Wonder how Vav will manage to trump her travel drama . We all know vav loves a plane or hotel drama . She’ll be fuming at aimless getting in there first

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.