Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would either go blonde or really dark cos this in between colour doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 14
she's going to make a fool of herself here, fake panic attack incoming but she better watch out Vav's laid the foundation for a breakdown already so this trip is going to be a complete sh!t show

Reactions: 10
I wish she would either go blonde or really dark cos this in between colour doesn’t look good.
I think after about 40+ years of hairdressing Shirls cant quite manage to mix colours 😂 and that’s why Aimee’s hair is mismatched bit like her “new bathroom”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Old vav has stacked the weight on since they last met. It’ll be like the roly polys reunion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they staying at the same hotel?
I don’t think Vav would ever share a room with her again after Aimee spending all night in the bathroom with bum wipes

• Sick
  • Haha
Can't wait for all the huns to say 'oh my favourite duo, keep smashing it girls' uuugh my least favourite duo and the worst pair of mothers on tik tok....apart from Ash of course. What fake shambles are they attending this week? Opening of an envelope? tit make up ? tit hair products when both have awful hair? Or maybe Rachel in the hat has set a trap and is going to kidnap them both as she's an obsessed lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s driving on the motorway her car gets driven into / hit but there is no damage to it? Ok Aimee sure sure. She’s a compulsive liar

the whole act you can tell she’d rehearsed that whole story ffs

also of course your going to be sweaty you eat tit and do no exercise and are wearing woolly fluffy fleecy clothes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So she’s driving on the motorway her car gets driven into / hit but there is no damage to it? Ok Aimee sure sure. She’s a compulsive liar

the whole act you can tell she’d rehearsed that whole story ffs

also of course your going to be sweaty you eat tit and do no exercise and are wearing woolly fluffy fleecy clothes
Your picture 🤣 🤣 🤣

Aye, and what about exchanging insurance details etc, that would've took a fair while to sort out? Full of bleeping tit and looks like a bleeping homeless person in that cap and scraggy mop.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's just jumping on beefys bandwagon of drama when she travels 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
For someone that’s had an accident she looks far from traumatised. Even if it was just a clip/bump the way she reacts to queue jumpers in M&S she’d be a wreck. I don’t believe her story she know Vav has drama travelling so she’s just competing
---
She's just jumping on beefys bandwagon of drama when she travels 🙄
Exactly what I thought!

• Heart
Why does something dramatic have to happen to her every single time she leaves the house!?

Ps. What was the incident that happened on the train?

• Haha
Your picture 🤣 🤣 🤣

Aye, and what about exchanging insurance details etc, that would've took a fair while to sort out? Full of bleeping tit and looks like a bleeping homeless person in that cap and scraggy mop.
She makes it sound like they didn’t even stop just carries on driving after her car has apparently been driven into! She’s so full of bullshit

there is no way that she’s been driven into at 70 mph on a soaking wet road and not had a big crash! She wouldn’t have been able to keep the car under control

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does something dramatic have to happen to her every single time she leaves the house!?

Ps. What was the incident that happened on the train?
Her and Harold allegedly had the sh*ts on the train to London the worse sh*ts ever...🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes it sound like they didn’t even stop just carries on driving after her car has apparently been driven into! She’s so full of bullshit

there is no way that she’s been driven into at 70 mph on a soaking wet road and not had a big crash! She wouldn’t have been able to keep the car under control
If she didn’t stop and the person took her reg details who drove into her
They can report it at police station and she could get done for failing to stop at an accident and not reporting
If true, which I doubt
She’s broken the law

Hell mend her. Was watching BBC weather this morning and the advice was not to travel unless it was absolutely essential. All that for a free bleeping lipstick or whatever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.