Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuesday DUD - TACO'S (another meal that doesn't require cutlery!)

and a TT about her white dressing
I've genuinely neve ever ever in my life been so irrated by another human being! I dislike her so much!! The way she thinks she's hilarious she makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why on the I like my own company is she rocking back and forth and around through the whole video??

She reminds of one of those clowns that roll around.... looks like one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is she trying to be like, with wearing dressing gowns/house coats daily over her clothes. They make her look a lot larger, and also why always white/cream. She isn't the cleanest of people in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes definately not daft! She knew this (if anyone did actually contact her, Where's the proof? How do we know it wasn't made up? 🤔 I know there is a comment from a Julia, but how do we know that's from a genuine stranger and not Ehmey? We don't.

Keep your eyes on the prize Ehmey! In 4 hours, how much have you made?

All that fake sympathy has given Ehmey an appetite! So before she forgets to eat, she's going to have beans on toast for lunch.
She rarely eats but she'll probably order dessert as well as she rarely has a pudding! 🙄
Oh aimee not the bloody bean juice you silly Billy. God your so funny & so busy! Planning your fake ads 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Clearly been papped by Hairburst, flogging that cheap shite, it's terrible, I got the coconut version in a beauty box, never again. Binned. Not one hairdresser would approve of it.
Are you sure? I bet Shirl will, especially if she's flogging it on TT too! 🤣
---
Home BargainS haul pt. 2 and another carb filled DUD TT for the Piglets

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can see her going down the fibromyalgia route, especially now she’s started with this “brain fog”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Pizza post comments off? What was said?
---
How is she such a bare-faced liar, 'this banana hair food is one of the products I've been using... so many compliments since using... Will show you the VERY FIRST TIME I USED IT'. Proceeds to show proof she used it once, a week ago. False advertising much?

1000013902.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Wednesday is her date night?
Last week Shirl was there and she posted a hello fresh ad rather than a DUD.
Last night she posted shirl and H dinner and not her own. Hair freshly washed both times.
In my opinion crying was fake and shes off out with her next victim
I can see her going down the fibromyalgia route, especially now she’s started with this “brain fog”.
Brain fog is a major symptom of perimenopause. She's the right age to be starting perimenopause so no doubt after reading my post she will Google symptoms of said perimenopause and start suffering from them all 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the huns told her to get all the trolls IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and I commented saying you know there’s laws against that and boom another burner blocked.

It doesn’t even need to be hate - it’s just anything that doesn’t feed into her narrative.
And she wonders why there's faceless accounts commenting! I couldn't be bothered myself, but am sure many do make another account, just to say their piece after being blocked for something just like that!

Reactions: 11
Ffs don't just don't.
.that's another illness she'll get now ..let me tell ya she will be bloody sorry if ever does get it .I've have it 17 years it's a absolute nightmare. Just to top if off two bulging discs and arthritis of the spine and neck .also I continue to look after my 38 Yr old disabled daughter with very little help . But we as proper mothers do what has to be done , we come second. 🫣.

• Sad
  • Heart
What is the new thing of trying to make out she’s busier than ever. If you was that busy you’d not have time to make several videos a day

• Haha
She makes it so obvious she reads here
Her whole content near enough is just digs back to these threads

So she is frightened of the tip now
No she isn’t, she just can’t be arsed doing the trip run by herself too much like hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh feck off you sad excuse for a woman.Bangs on about being " strong and independent " but needs daddy to hold her hand .
Bloody pathetic.
"Daddy, which bit of the tip does a punched Halloween tree go in?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.