Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Aimee’s only been using Garnier since having the new nails

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly been papped by Hairburst, flogging that cheap shite, it's terrible, I got the coconut version in a beauty box, never again. Binned. Not one hairdresser would approve of it.

Reactions: 14
That banana conditioner does make your hair soft but not causes masses build up on your hair. Her hairs mega dull don't know if it's the colour of the crap she puts on it but it never looks fully clean.

Reactions: 12
If the under nourished pale sickly looking child chose that small pizza then why not give it all to her!!!! It was only small I'm sure she can manage that with some fries.

Reactions: 14
That’s cos she no longer uses the hairburst hair mask.. definitely not working for them now
Yer hasnt she said before she couldn't promote other hair brands because of her contracts.

Reactions: 10
She’s so obsessed with tattle, bet she’d start hiding her food intake 😆
I think she does now. She shows about 3 takeaways a week. She spends around £25 on each one... so potentially that's about £300 a month on top of all the shopping trips to Tesco etc

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she does now. She shows about 3 takeaways a week. She spends around £25 on each one... so potentially that's about £300 a month on top of all the shopping trips to Tesco etc
I think she eats far, far more than she lets on. Plus I am convinced she eats cheese in secret. Straight up 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments tonight are wild.
7 videos today ......I'm presuming Aimless wants us to think she's busy lol
And yet another hair product that " has people remarking about her shiny hair " .ffs she says that with every new product. What a liar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.