Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you listen really carefully, when she’s doing that home bargains haul and says “what’s wrong with me” and one of the cats meows, you can hear the cat is actually saying “bleep
Stop it💀💀😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And why's she dressed like Eddie the bleeping eagle..... I'd honestly love to see her doing some actual skiing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Millions 🤣

calm down Karen Brady, I doubt any of the businesses you promote would go under if you weren’t flogging your shite.

death threats etc are unacceptable, and horrific to read so she has every right to be upset about that, but she needs to remember some of the stuff she has said in the past, and how her words may have affected those.

people in glass houses Vav, your tit still smells the same as everyone else’s
Meanwhile Tik tok are scratching their heads looking for these bleeping millions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she realise brain fog can be for a number of reasons.. not just anxiety. But we all know that this is just another act for her gcse drama exam.

Reactions: 11
Aimee and vav not knowing how to use filters
Watch the first few seconds of this
Watch vav’s eyebrows as she physically changes the settings of her phone while filming herself
botox Betty

Reactions: 5
This is the weirdest thing ever EVER seen 🤮🤮
That is going to be the worst shower ever if she hasn't got the water pressure to go with it!
She will be able to pee faster than the dribble she will get from the shower head!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aimless you suffer from Wet brain, a condition known to be from alcoholism. Also garnier hair masks??? Thought you loved Hairburst or give me cosmetic hair products, you lying old witch. Cleaning products must be🍆 this weekend in between scoffing the Easter egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Home bargains you bleeping thicko. What did you buy all them cleaning products for? You don’t clean and you still stink of cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pizza and co, best takeaway ever, been ordering since I was a kid BUT I DON'T ACTUALLY EAT PIZZA

Gonna be a takeaway bonanza weekend for our Aims, I'm betting McD's and Jamshed tomorrow and Chinese without foreign eggs and Kylie on Saturday

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.