Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taking a lot of strength not to comment on that last tit tok....

Time to her self 🤣🤣🤣 stay in her dressing gown 🤣🤣🤣 not leave the house 🤣🤣🤣

What does she think she does all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of morons, what’s big Vag whining about in her most recent video? I haven’t the energy to go on her thread.

Another Groundhog Day in the life of AiMEE although no first chew of the day and make Harper’s snack pack with me? And btw, it’s Home BargainS - as it says on the sign you stupid cow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of morons, what’s big Vag whining about in her most recent video? I haven’t the energy to go on her thread.

Another Groundhog Day in the life of AiMEE although no first chew of the day and make Harper’s snack pack with me? And btw, it’s Home BargainS - as it says on the sign you stupid cow 🙄
I think someone has told her to unalive herself. Grim, but she loves the negative attention. Like a competition with her and aimless to see who can get the most sympathy.

Reactions: 14
Millions 🤣

calm down Karen Brady, I doubt any of the businesses you promote would go under if you weren’t flogging your shite.

death threats etc are unacceptable, and horrific to read so she has every right to be upset about that, but she needs to remember some of the stuff she has said in the past, and how her words may have affected those.

people in glass houses Vav, your tit still smells the same as everyone else’s

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Millions 🤣

calm down Karen Brady, I doubt any of the businesses you promote would go under if you weren’t flogging your shite.

death threats etc are unacceptable, and horrific to read so she has every right to be upset about that, but she needs to remember some of the stuff she has said in the past, and how her words may have affected those.

She makes millions for them?bleeping hell delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She enjoys her one day a fortnight without harper because she likes to just do nothing, light candles and stay in her dressing gown…isn’t that her everyday life???

she makes out like she has earned the rest from haper being at her dads. But it’s no different to her being there, she barley cooks or cleans, and as for going outside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I split up from my Ex, our child was 8. He had made another life for himself prior to the split and me finding out so his life just carried on as if it was shiney and new.
I on the other hand gained the responsibility of 100% care of our child, paying 100% of the mortgage & childcare costs needed while I worked 40-45 hours a week (he never contributed anything financially from the moment he walked out the door).

This unequal level of responsibility also included not taking his child for an agreed portion of free time.
It took him a full 10 MONTHS before he offered to have our child over night, 10 months before I got a single nights break.10 months before I could even have a chance of meeting someone else! (That was a long time ago now so my situation has completely changed for the better now 😀)

Ehmey complains she barely gets 48 hours freedom every 2 weeks (even though she has 5 days a week for respite while Harper is at school). Lazy, greedy bint! 😾

Bite me Ehmey, I have absolutely no sympathy for you. in fact, kiss my ass luv! You have an extremely cushty, pampered life compared to many of us have or have had so you can shove it squarely up your poo pipe!!
I'm not interested in hearing how you think you're hard done by Princess Piglet 🐷

We are all just here for the tea and waiting for your downfall.
It's coming.....😆😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Millions 🤣

Oh please fake tears for a video! These people are just pathetic!

Reactions: 11
What makes me laugh is thinking of shameless and beefy sitting there trying to make themselves cry with their finger poised to press record. It’s pathetic but absolutely bleeping hilarious 😆
---
Why are all her huns so obsessed with telling her that their kids love her?? She doesn’t love her own kid, what makes you think she’s going to love yours 🙈😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She makes millions for them?bleeping hell delusional
People like Ehmey and Fanny V thinking they're internet 'famous' on an 'app' that literally less than 10% of the British population use! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes only happy when she's been shopping 🛍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
People like Ehmey and Fanny V thinking they're internet 'famous' on an 'app' that literally less than 10% of the British population use! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes only happy when she's been shopping 🛍
She's almost manic when she's showing a shopping haul....how brief must the serotonin hit from buying a bottle of bleach (and other cleaning products that she'll never use!!) be.
The way she throws stuff around, and doesn't know or care what the price of most of what she buys pisses me off😡

Parasocial relationships occur when you experience a one-sided, emotional attachment with a fictional character or media personality.

They actually beleive they have a relationship with her.....

Reactions: 16
The glitches on that home bargains haul Jesus Aimee it’s so obvious you have a filter on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely duck off she only has less the 48hrs to herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she has between the house of 9 and 3.30pm to herself 5 days a week and that's when she's not palming her kid off on her elderly parents for them to take her kid to the only activity she does or when she fucks off to London for "work" and spent a more nights than necessary in a hotel. what's an absolutely hole. Not like she does anything with harper she just shoves her in front of the Tv while Harper just sits on a phone sucking a blanket...... and we all know about the chocolate stash in harper room. Aimless acts like she's running around after a toddler, running her kid between different activities or keeping on top of that tit hole of an house. Every night is Aimee night. Shes an absolute disgrace.
---
She needs her dad to switch over that shower head? 🤯
Independent women right there

• Sick
if you listen really carefully, when she’s doing that home bargains haul and says “what’s wrong with me” and one of the cats meows, you can hear the cat is actually saying “bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait...so if she's going to do nothing on her child free Saturday does that mean a day of no TTs because remember this is her job so if she makes a TT it will be like she's working on her day off 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.