Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the kindness 🥰 - I just needed to say it to somebody as we haven't told the kids (two deaths and possibly the big C seemed a bit much to off-load) so it's just been me and my wonderful hubby sharing the load.

But its done now 🥳

I'm sorry - FOUR bleeping sausages for waif-er?! Even my strapping great footballer 19yr old can only manage 3! Surely that was just for show!
You know we are all here to offload to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't worry about harper watching lucifer, she most likely will have her head on her phone or iPad. It will just be background noise while her mother ignores her.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely appalled she allows her nine year old little girl watch lucifer !!
Makes me sick to my stomach
And proves our point she has absolutely zero comprehension of safeguarding
---
Why are you dishing out information on sertraline?
You should have replied by comment to her to seek advice from a health professional!!
You are the LAST person that should be dishing out any form of information to do with health
She is really pissing me off !!!
Reported her video

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes snowy here too ! Was just thinking about what to make in the slow cooker as everyone will need a warm meal tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes snowy here too ! Was just thinking about what to make in the slow cooker as everyone will need a warm meal tonight
We have no snow but it’s bitterly cold. I’ve just whacked a beef casserole in the slow cooker which will be ready as soon as the son walks in from school.
If she cooks a half decent meal twice in a row I’ll be shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she for bleeping real?! Sausage rolls and cheese as the main part of her packed lunch?! I’m sorry but that’s something you give alongside a sandwich or whatever.

if she comes home and is given the usual god awful “dinner” she should be bleeping ashamed.

My child has his packed lunch incase he doesn’t like the school dinner today (most days he’s eating both) that packed lunch is disgraceful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
First chew of the day and unfortunately, Ehmey still has to get dressed, go out in the freezing cold and do the school run even after a sprinkling of snow....Dad must've said no! ☹

tit lunch box too! Do you think you can get any more saturated fat in that bag?

And just because Harper says she wants something, shouldn't mean she automatically gets it either!
How about a tuna Sandwhich and just a few sausage rolls? At least give the kid a fighting chance of getting a vitamin or 2!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
That is not a lunch there. She should hang her head in shame . But you know she won't. She's said it before but she won't force H to eat anything she doesn't want. Make the lassie a decent packed lunch and a decent dinner. You scummy mummy

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she for bleeping real?! Sausage rolls and cheese as the main part of her packed lunch?! I’m sorry but that’s something you give alongside a sandwich or whatever.

if she comes home and is given the usual god awful “dinner” she should be bleeping ashamed.

My child has his packed lunch incase he doesn’t like the school dinner today (most days he’s eating both) that packed lunch is disgraceful
For someone who posts constantly to prove things written here as wrong you would at least think this is one thing she would put more effort into. She’s consistently pulled up on here about her terrible meals for Harper and only once in a blue moon does Harper actually get something that’s passable as a decent meal. Shes red hot in trying to prove to us what meds she’s on or that she is a ‘size 10’ but a decent mother, she could never. Shes sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That is not a lunch there. She should hang her head in shame . But you know she won't. She's said it before but she won't force H to eat anything she doesn't want. Make the lassie a decent packed lunch and a decent dinner. You scummy mummy
When she says " she wants"...I don't believe a bloody word of it!
And, if she did as for six mini sausage rolls and a slab of cheese, she would be told no!!
How this thing thinks this is ok is really beyond me, but guess she hasn't got the mental capacity this morning to give her child something half decent😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for Harper! We meal plan every week and my subconscious must have known today was gonna snow because we’ve got cottage pie (a firm fave) my kids are on hot meals although my oldest is in high school and has money on her lunch card so she’ll end up with chips I bet! It’s diabolical what she feeds Harper and how she’s so proud showing it off

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Snowing here and I've gotba 4 hour round trip to pick a family up .....
Just put the sausages and gravy in the slow cooker for cowboy pie later .Potatoes are already cooked and mashed .
Poor H will probably get tortilla chios hummus, sliced cheese and peppers.

• Heart
  • Sick
If my son asked for that as a lunch I’d say you can have it alongside your lunch but you have to choose something else like a sandwich. He’s on school lunches but when he goes to holiday club he needs a packed lunch which consists of pasta/sandwich/wrap, salad pot, fruit pot, and a few fridge snacks like sausage rolls, chicken bites, babybel etc. He’s never expected to eat everything but at least I know he’s got a decent lunch and most days he would come home with an empty lunchbox. She should be ashamed of herself. Harper looks so malnourished how can she not see it? Also I bet her teachers love the constant sugar rush and dips she has 🙄

Reactions: 12
First chew of the day and unfortunately, Ehmey still has to get dressed, go out in the freezing cold and do the school run even after a sprinkling of snow....Dad must've said no! ☹

tit lunch box too! Do you think you can get any more saturated fat in that bag?

And just because Harper says she wants something, shouldn't mean she automatically gets it either!
How about a tuna Sandwhich and just a few sausage rolls? At least give the kid a fighting chance of getting a vitamin or 2!
What the hell.does she do with cheese and flora?
Please, Aimless when you do a clap back, I need to know
5 days since she last fought with a slab of cheese! Surely, H can't have gnawed her way through all that!!
My mind can't cope with how hers works!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin dislike her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What the hell.does she do with cheese and flora?
Please, Aimless when you do a clap back, I need to know
5 days since she last fought with a slab of cheese! Surely, H can't have gnawed her way through all that!!
My mind can't cope with how hers works!!
Im convinced she just buys them all the time and has multiple open at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.