Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school said to wrap up warm… yeah- the kids you absolute melt.

Bet harper isn’t wrapped up like that.

She really finds herself so funny doesn’t she 🙈 I literally cringe at her laughing at herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wtf is that mug ?
Subliminal message calling ppl snakes….. hmm no shes not that clever😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin dislike her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---
She thinks she's so funny!😡
She is coming across as deranged/manic..far from funny!😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin dislike her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---
Obviously the school meant the children to wrap up warm not the parents !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus I’m not far from her and the snow is quite bad where I am and the roads aren’t great. Took an extra hour to get work this morning due to lorries getting stuck etc. I do have to drive through some tight back lanes and hills though. It was a bloody nightmare!! I hate driving in the snow ❄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if food is included in her spending/having something new addiction... ie doesn't finish one thing before seeking a dopamine hit from opening a new one 🤔
Seriously, I think it's just that!
For sure, H hasn't gone through all that!
Those dopamine hits from shopping bla bla bla are very short-lived!

Reactions: 10
Actual nae words for this sorry excuse of a mother this morning.
Over and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so manic it’s almost too uncomfortable to even hate watch! The constant silent laughing at herself. You are getting dressed for the school run. Millions of parents do it daily it’s no big thing. She’s so desperate for any sort of attention you can just tell she has no actual real life friends. All very sad.

Reactions: 25
I'll admit I have sent a sausage roll as my daughters "main" before but it was one off those big ones from the morrisons counter, not a handful of mini ones!

Reactions: 8
What the hell.does she do with cheese and flora?
Please, Aimless when you do a clap back, I need to know
5 days since she last fought with a slab of cheese! Surely, H can't have gnawed her way through all that!!
My mind can't cope with how hers works!!
The flora probably goes moldy from all the breadcrumbs left in it so she has to keep buying more
Or she’s eating it like ice cream

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Harper! We meal plan every week and my subconscious must have known today was gonna snow because we’ve got cottage pie (a firm fave) my kids are on hot meals although my oldest is in high school and has money on her lunch card so she’ll end up with chips I bet! It’s diabolical what she feeds Harper and how she’s so proud showing it off
My grandies both have school dinners but still eat a good hot meal every night.....I'd made them a cottage pie for last night when I picked them up from school but my sons partner had decided to do a mixed grill.....steak, pork loin, sausage, black pudding....they'll have the cottage pie tonight after their swimming lesson.

Reactions: 9
I hate the way she makes it so obvious she’s had her hair tied up lounging around then when she does a video it’s quick hair down because everyone needs to know I have long hair. More obvious when the scraggy scrunchie is on her wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.