Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear to see no one in H’s wider family gives a tit about her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really do think she takes great delight in being able to do shopping hauls she feels superior that she can have all of it by not working. So don’t inflate her ego anymore commenting on her spending!
This!!!!! She loves people commenting on her spending-makes her feel above everyone and buys things her minions can’t afford-or do she likes to think! At the end of the day, it’s probably Harold Twist’s child support she’s using.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Breaks my heart to be honest, if I treated my son the way Aimee treats Harper my whole family would come down so hard on me

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I used to think Shirley Scissor hands was ok...but it's clear she's as bad as her daughter!!
It comes across as anything for an easy life..she's playing the same game as Shameless and it's sickening!
As for her old Greg, it appears there's no love lost with her and " me dad's wife", so again, anything for an easy life maybe?
As for H dad, that's another question.
Poor kid😪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Much as I hate Aimee and the way she behaves towards Harper, the child does have a father, grandparents ( presumably at least three lots) and an Aunty. Why isn't anybody advocating for the child and taking Aimee to task about her abysmal parenting? They say it takes a village to raise a child, poor Harper's village is inhabited by idiots!
She would probably play dirty and accuse him of abuse (which she has already done). My brothers ex is a fairly negligent mother. My mum was at their marital home before Christmas because of an emergency with one of my nephews, and there was no food in the fridge. Women unfortunately get away with it, even in court I reckon, because they are deemed as vulnerable and fathers are believable as committing DV and neglecting their children. It’s outdated but it hasn’t changed in my view!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else hoping she copies her bestie and gets an ice bath 🤣🤣🤣

Probably more chance of hell freezing over to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched her morning video on here (thank you for posting!) there’s no way we’d get away with that lunchbox at my daughter’s school! How much processed food can one child eat?!? I do not miss this smug face one bit:

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My brother is the same age as harper he has a healthy and filling packed lunch on days he doesn’t fancy the dinners and still comes home from school and raids the fridge and then has his tea 😂 I suppose that’s the difference in a child that gets plenty of exercise with his friends & also gets taken on lovely walks!

Abuse isn’t a one size fits all and I don’t care what anyone says that girl is being neglected and none of her basic needs are being met properly.

She doesn’t go out unless it’s to shops, doesn’t look like she regularly washes or brushes her teeth, is never dressed appropriately ( what mother packs her own hat and doesn’t take one for her daughter during the winter) no healthy meals or substantial meals, packed lunches full of crap! Seeing mummy getting pissed up every weekend and crying into her phone. Most mothers would be mortified at being reported once never mind the amount of times she has and she knows from her comments she’s not feeding her properly and she doesn’t give a tit. Above everything else you’re a disgrace of a mother aimee 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok I’m back proper now you horrible lot. Needed a bit of time out.
Who buys 3 costas for one person? Couldn’t she of done it after school so the Victorian workhouse child could have one.
Why is cucumber lobbed on a plate.
Who thinks £9 is good for 3 ready meals, when you actually never see them used.
How much butter does a two family household need.
Why is aimless a smelly looking woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We had approx an hours notice we needed packed lunches today (NE Scotland, mental snow). Haven’t done a food shop as haven’t wanted to risk the drive etc. I still managed to provide a semi nutritional dinner, cheese sandwich, grapes, cucumber (sliced, may I add) a yoghurt and a bag of crisps. Now I’m stressing about what to cook for tea because she deserves a hot meal.

this fuckwit annoys me off so much, feed herself all the sh*t she wants, but to neglect her daughter the way she does, with nobody stepping in is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My brother is the same age as harper he has a healthy and filling packed lunch on days he doesn’t fancy the dinners and still comes home from school and raids the fridge and then has his tea 😂 I suppose that’s the difference in a child that gets plenty of exercise with his friends & also gets taken on lovely walks!

Abuse isn’t a one size fits all and I don’t care what anyone says that girl is being neglected and none of her basic needs are being met properly.

She doesn’t go out unless it’s to shops, doesn’t look like she regularly washes or brushes her teeth, is never dressed appropriately ( what mother packs her own hat and doesn’t take one for her daughter during the winter) no healthy meals or substantial meals, packed lunches full of crap! Seeing mummy getting pissed up every weekend and crying into her phone. Most mothers would be mortified at being reported once never mind the amount of times she has and she knows from her comments she’s not feeding her properly and she doesn’t give a tit. Above everything else you’re a disgrace of a mother aimee 👋
After she did sausage mash n gravy the other night I was hoping she had turned a corner and was gonna start cooking H a hot decent tea but then the next night just back to usual 😒😒
---
Ok I’m back proper now you horrible lot. Needed a bit of time out.
Who buys 3 costas for one person? Couldn’t she of done it after school so the Victorian workhouse child could have one.
Why is cucumber lobbed on a plate.
Who thinks £9 is good for 3 ready meals, when you actually never see them used.
How much butter does a two family household need.
Why is aimless a smelly looking woman.

I was thinking that £9 for 3 Ready meals isn’t cheap .. you can buy a load of proper stuff for that price.

Reactions: 16
Great job you have got there Aimless

Thought she had gastritis???
Surely these shots would set it off !

• Heart
And the award for the worst dramatic actress goes to .......

Aimless Farting Louder in The Birkdale Bike
Another case of buying stuff just because. Without reading what the ingredients are and therefore knowing it was going to be hot! Don’t get me started on her comment about her definitely feeling better for a couple of days after she did the last shot. F*ck off Aimee with your BS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.