Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Aimless says she would rather have what the kittens have ,to take it away from them .
Maybe you should Shaimless, that way you won't fall " pregnant ," with men you've just met

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Jen,Aimless does nothing so no one knows why she's so tired .Personally I think she's just a lazy witch who has never worked properly in her life. The only time she puts effort into anything is when it's for herself,usually stuffing her face or trowelling on make up and sorting out her filters
She also lies.She usually gives her Flora despite saying Harper will only eat butter .She lies ....a lot .
Hate when people use the line ‘you only see 3 minutes of someone’s day’ no you don’t only see three minutes cus half the time they’re filming throughout the whole day and it’s CUT DOWN and edited to 3 minutes! So actually we do see more of their day and confidently can say that day is done doing duck all productive that warrants them having had a busy day or being tired!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Aimless says she would rather have what the kittens have ,to take it away from them .
Maybe you should Shaimless, that way you won't fall " pregnant ," with men you've just met
Would be great wouldn’t it, she’s a tit mother

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning Twattlers 🤗
How are you all?

Are you all having a busy day at work?
Ehmey is, work is exhausting, as you can see by this TikkyTok.

Your heart bleeds for what Princess Piglet goes thru just so she can 'earn' a crust, doesn't it? .......nahhhhhh, me neither!!! 🤨🖕🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pull your head in, you greedy, lazy, liar!

Turn your comments off, who cares?
you're the one that loses out by doing that Not anyone else. You are an unlikeable unit Ehmey, that's why you can't maintain a long term relationship, are lonely and only have cats to talk to!

Whatever you think about it, people are going to have negative comments about you, get used to it!! You can't dictate the narrative all the time you absolute Narc!

And this is the Ad she had to 'redo' earlier, is that because the brand said you needed to add more clown makeup to show it can even get thru the many layers of crap you put on your face! 🤡
The way she threatens to turn comments off always makes me laugh 😆, like woah however will we cope if you do

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hate when people use the line ‘you only see 3 minutes of someone’s day’ no you don’t only see three minutes cus half the time they’re filming throughout the whole day and it’s CUT DOWN and edited to 3 minutes! So actually we do see more of their day and confidently can say that day is done doing duck all productive that warrants them having had a busy day or being tired!
She's "tired" because she's bored off her minimal tits! She does duck all, all day!

Reactions: 13
Rings the vet about Tiana because she was shaking and told to bring her in.....then makes a TT stuffing her face with shite!!! What the actual feck? Twice I rang my vet about my concerns about one of my boys, I already had him in the cat carrier before I rang and I was at the vets within 15 minutes of my call.....you don't need an appointment for an "emergency".....she's a total fuckwit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Would be great wouldn’t it, she’s a tit mother
Yes sterilisation so she doesn't "Allegedly" reproduce again. By any bloke that dips in and out her life
For a few weeks... bless you Aimee all things are possible for you to feel what the kittens are feeling .

Reactions: 9
Rings the vet about Tiana because she was shaking and told to bring her in.....then makes a TT stuffing her face with shite!!! What the actual feck? Twice I rang my vet about my concerns about one of my boys, I already had him in the cat carrier before I rang and I was at the vets within 15 minutes of my call.....you don't need an appointment for an "emergency".....she's a total fuckwit.
we turned up on the spot at our vet after our dog had a seizure, was taken straight in no messing, they just bumped some of the other appointments (and those folk didn’t mind at all!)

she chats out of her ass

Reactions: 10
Watching people doing these ginger shots is boring now but I must admit, I like seeing Princess Piglet in discomfort 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Actually looks nice 🙈
Probably washed it as she’s matched on Tinder & she’s done a hair wash for the weekend 🥴
---
I found one in the wild! I think somebody mentioned they saw it in the reduced section of their local TKMaxx a while back 😂😂
They had hairburst sets in my local boots on the 50% off sale and there was loads. Even on 50% off it was £22.50!
---
Her hair looks half decent cos I think Shirls done it as she said she was going round as she’s picking harper up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Her latest ad for Garnier
There’s about 22 replies
Mostly asking questions about the product
All ignored
1 question asking about Give Me Cosmetics
She answered saying she still works with them
I liked the look of the cleanser, went on Amazon and bought it cheaper

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.