Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched her for a while coz she gave me so much rage! Haha!
I have kept up here tho lol but I did watch that mini egg one. Jesus what even was that. She’s just a sad pathetic lonely person! Was Gonna say woman but we don’t claim her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute state of her, she’s got to be colour blind, hot pink jumper, sage green joggers and burgundy uggs?! I look like I’m going skiing, no aimless you look like you’re going dumpster diving

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why the duck does she dress like a child who picked their own clothes? Also wear the god dam hat properly and not just plonk it on you scraggy head you dip tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not even that cold in southport today and there's no need to wear that big coat for driving to the school

Reactions: 9
How can any mother not know her 9 year old doesn't like mini eggs ? She's a useless excuse for a parent. Her child is low down the list of her priorities.
I can list every food my kids will and won't eat so why can't she?
Useless excuse of a mother. Appalling .
Baffles me, not a week goes by without her saying she’s just found out harper likes or doesn’t like something 🤔

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Princess Piglet devouring mini eggs ,
The weight goes straight to her chins and legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Harper is 100% one of them irritating kids that say they don’t like something for the sake of it . Who on gods earth doesn’t like mini eggs . Everyone on the planet surely likes mini eggs . Not like there a niche thing . It’s bleeping Cadbury chocolate . Annoying cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harper is 100% one of them irritating kids that say they don’t like something for the sake of it . Who on gods earth doesn’t like mini eggs . Everyone on the planet surely likes mini eggs . Not like there a niche thing . It’s bleeping Cadbury chocolate . Annoying cretin
Maybe the crunch hurts her teeth... surely on her rubbish diet her teeth are suffering

What is it with eating and talking at the same time. Its bloody disgusting why would you film that. Its not just her, so many on tiktok do it and I want to tape up their gobs to stop them.

Reactions: 17
Our 8yo won’t eat mini eggs, won’t eat Cadbury dessert
it’s a texture thing and she has ASD
She will happily eat a Cadbury chocolate bar though

Shirl was round as she said on her video she collecting h from school. Aimee probably saw that as an excuse to have a drink earlier than usual
Harper has an ‘after school activity’ on a weds but it’s never been mentioned until everyone pointed out about her lack of swimming skills, now Aimless mentions it everytime she buys soup for ‘a quick tea when we get back’ but clearly Shirley does the activity run!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My son doesn’t like mini eggs, it’s the texture. He’s got food aversions due to being autistic. I still believe h is on the spectrum.
---
She washed her hair too, that's also a massive sign 🤣🤣🤣
Im sure it was for an ad she washed it for

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why Harper doesn’t have those mini egg desserts and just not eat the eggs. It’s bleeping simple! That kid loves chocolate 🍫

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.