Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull your head in, you greedy, lazy, liar!

Turn your comments off, who cares?
you're the one that loses out by doing that Not anyone else. You are an unlikeable unit Ehmey, that's why you can't maintain a long term relationship, are lonely and only have cats to talk to!

Whatever you think about it, people are going to have negative comments about you, get used to it!! You can't dictate the narrative all the time you absolute Narc!

And this is the Ad she had to 'redo' earlier, is that because the brand said you needed to add more clown makeup to show it can even get thru the many layers of crap you put on your face! 🤡

Attachments

• 56.9 KB
  • 62 KB
  • 68.1 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 14
    I think her Saturday night date was MrD1 and she’s a back up shag if he’s not got a better option lined up
    I think they are buddies with benefits and he’s made it clear they are mates and not an item

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Lol at these comments !! 🤣
    These comments as well....🤣🤣🤣🤣

So even though we never actually see Harper eating all that fruit (more that what an adult would eat, remember), it has encouraged this woman's child to eat more fruit!

What a load of shite! 🤣🤥🤨

Aimee has got to be writing some of these comments herself or it's R Charlie or Shirl!

And Ehmey built up her followers organically? 🤣🤣🤣
    Another lie, as it was evident she was buying around 1000 to 1200 a day not so long ago to get to 500, 000 followers, as she was desperate to have more than Vavron!

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Complaining making a roast is too much hard work. She makes the most basic and dry roast ever! Barely any effort and it’s a bloody chicken in a bag too. Just shows how little cooking she does normally because that roast isn’t much more effort than a normal meal

Reactions: 17
    She acts like cooking her basic dry ass roast is like a full on Christmas dinner for 15.. chicken in a bag, prepared broccoli. I made a roast yesterday with stuffing, 4 different veg, mash and roasts & roast chicken. I washed up as I went & it was no big deal.
    ---
    She’ll be telling us soon she doesn’t have the mental capacity for washing up or filling the dishwasher more than once a week. Absolute lazy skank

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    She acts like cooking her basic dry ass roast is like a full on Christmas dinner for 15.. chicken in a bag, prepared broccoli. I made a roast yesterday with stuffing, 4 different veg, mash and roasts & roast chicken. I washed up as I went & it was no big deal.
    ---
    She’ll be telling us soon she doesn’t have the mental capacity for washing up or filling the dishwasher more than once a week. Absolute lazy skank
    She only puts the dishwasher on once it’s full 🤢

• Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 10
    In that micellar water as the mole next to her nose swaps sides 😂😂 why has she filmed part of it one way round and the rest another?

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    I can’t stand the arse kissing of the doberhuns! She could murder someone and they would still tell her what a great person she is!
    I do not believe that she spends all of her day working! You also don’t have to have five cats Aimless!

Reactions: 15
    It's soooooooo much hard work cooking a mid-week roast when you use a cook in the bag chicken, pre-cooked broccoli, instant gravy so the only actual real cooking you've done is peel, chop and boil carrot & swede & peel, chop and roast a few potatoes! 🙄

Attachments

• 60.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 7
    Scoffs a huge portion of banoffee pie then thinks a few shots is going to make her feel better 🤣 phahaha 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    I was gonna ask why she makes half a pint of gravy for the 2 of them (she doesn’t give harper much) but that chicken is drier than a nuns chuff so I can see why she needs the lube!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.