Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s had a few glasses of wine tonight!!
Maybe it’s me and unlike Aimee I have manners but I was raised and I raise my kids to not talk with a mouthful! 🤷🏻‍♀️
All the idiots on TikTok do it, eat and talk with their mouth wide open. My 2.5 year old daughter already knows you don’t talk with food in your mouth. As for the ugly sister Charlotte, the way she eats is enough to put you off good for food, well unless you’re Aimee ofc 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s had a few glasses of wine tonight!!
Maybe it’s me and unlike Aimee I have manners but I was raised and I raise my kids to not talk with a mouthful! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was seriously pissing me off when she was eating and trying to tell the story at the same time.
---
All the idiots on TikTok do it, eat and talk with their mouth wide open. My 2.5 year old daughter already knows you don’t talk with food in your mouth. As for the ugly sister Charlotte, the way she eats is enough to put you off good for food, well unless you’re Aimee ofc 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She eats like she’s never been fed before

• Sick
That mini egg video was vile. Troughing and telling that story at the same time. There is absolutely nothing likeable about her at all. The way she speaks, her mannerisms, tone and facial expressions. Get in the bin!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s had a few ain’t she! But then when you look like Worzel Gummidge 99% of the time, she doesn’t need to get up that early to get ready does she 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That mini egg video was vile. Troughing and telling that story at the same time. There is absolutely nothing likeable about her at all. The way she speaks, her mannerisms, tone and facial expressions. Get in the bin!
I wonder if she came up with that TikTok concept herself?? Was such a good one so it must’ve been all her work 🤔🤔

her mouth when eating always reminds me of a washing machine on spin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she came up with that TikTok concept herself?? Was such a good one so it must’ve been all her work 🤔🤔

her mouth when eating always reminds me of a washing machine on spin
Reminds me of a camel just before its spits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More boring drivel 😴....Great day at 'work' Ehmey! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
God she’s a bloody scruff! Scoffing and talking at the same time! Shes no manners. No wonder Harper hasn’t got any either!

The same Aimee who doesn't have pudding every night, oh no way can she have a pudding when she forgets to eat even a main meal.

She's scoffed banoffee pie and a chocolate yoghurt in the last few nights. How can someone get paid for eating? Her content is dire.

she is pissed cos Shirls been round and we all know they always have a drink!

she is pissed cos Shirls been round and we all know they always have a drink!
My mums like that, always has to have a drink,whereas I’m the opposite I don’t drink,haven’t done for over a year.

My mums like that, always has to have a drink,whereas I’m the opposite I don’t drink,haven’t done for over a year.
Don’t get me wrong I love having a drink but pissed on a Wednesday night alone with a child & 3 pets who’ve had surgery & ones clearly struggling.

Shirl and aimless are high functioning alcoholics, aimless says she’s well stocked up so why is she still continuing to stock up when it’s just her alone or with Shirl to drink it?

I have a few beers in & a bottle of vodka which is left over from Christmas & I don’t intend to go buy anymore until they’re gone. Aimless will go buy something “on offer” for “cooking” or “insert excuse” here! No normal person makes excuses for buying or consuming alcohol or makes a big deal of not drank for 13 days like they’ve been dry for 13 years

• Heart
God she is so boring.. I can’t get to the end of her vids anymore, even on 2X 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find the tescos hauls extremely boring and rarely finish watching them
That’s cos she buys the same with the addition of new “favourites” or I didn’t know harper liked these. Her hauls are just predictable beige processed crap like her DUDS

Reactions: 10
That’s cos she buys the same with the addition of new “favourites” or I didn’t know harper liked these. Her hauls are just predictable beige processed crap like her DUDS
I just don’t know why anyone would be interested in seeing someone else’s food shop. I find my own food shop boring enough without enduring someone else’s 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t know why anyone would be interested in seeing someone else’s food shop. I find my own food shop boring enough without enduring someone else’s 🤣
I’ve just had an Asda shop and I was like can’t wait to get it all put away. If I did a haul it would take 3 times as long. And it’s definitely one of the more boring jobs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.