Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Build her page organically? Maybe lying about being abused and made out she was a hard done by single mum but organically definitely not. She lied her way to where she is now with bought followers along the way.

As for her ‘job’ isn’t it funny how the only ones who seem to try and justify their job is the ‘content creators’? You wouldn’t catch me trying to justify my job. I know it’s a real job and so does everyone else and so I don’t feel the need to. She’s tit at her job too, every single ad she does is uncomfortable to watch. How many make up removers are “the best thing ever”?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pull your head in, you greedy, lazy, liar!

Turn your comments off, who cares?
you're the one that loses out by doing that Not anyone else. You are an unlikeable unit Ehmey, that's why you can't maintain a long term relationship, are lonely and only have cats to talk to!

Whatever you think about it, people are going to have negative comments about you, get used to it!! You can't dictate the narrative all the time you absolute Narc!

And this is the Ad she had to 'redo' earlier, is that because the brand said you needed to add more clown makeup to show it can even get thru the many layers of crap you put on your face! 🤡
Gosh that must have taken hours to think up and plan the concept of that ‘non organic’ ad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Complaining making a roast is too much hard work. She makes the most basic and dry roast ever! Barely any effort and it’s a bloody chicken in a bag too. Just shows how little cooking she does normally because that roast isn’t much more effort than a normal meal
We had roast beef dinner last night (a Monday 🙃)- fired a frozen bit of beef in the slow cooker with veggies before work - melt in the mouth with minimal effort. Potatoes boiled then fired in the Airfryer. Simple, no effort meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened to the hairburst lives 🤣
Ah the good old days. Aims bending over washing her rats tails in the filth infested rotten shower. Banging on about the ‘benefits’of hairburst and the importance of taking the gummies.

Miss those days.
---
I was gonna ask why she makes half a pint of gravy for the 2 of them (she doesn’t give harper much) but that chicken is drier than a nuns chuff so I can see why she needs the lube!!
I thought her and Harper always had different gravy as Harper didn’t like the gravy she likes!!!

She is such a pathetic toad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have her followers slowed down now she's over 500k? They were going up in the tens of thousands at one point 🤔

• Haha
Ah the good old days. Aims bending over washing her rats tails in the filth infested rotten shower. Banging on about the ‘benefits’of hairburst and the importance of taking the gummies.

Miss those days.
---

I thought her and Harper always had different gravy as Harper didn’t like the gravy she likes!!!

And telling people on the live it’s okay for their 6 year old children to use the shampoo when it clearly states 12+ on the website 😂 but it’s fineeeee 🤥🤣

• Haha
I can’t stand the arse kissing of the doberhuns! She could murder someone and they would still tell her what a great person she is!
I do not believe that she spends all of her day working! You also don’t have to have five cats Aimless!
Has one died? She did have 5, 2 older ones and 3 kittens
---
I can’t stand the arse kissing of the doberhuns! She could murder someone and they would still tell her what a great person she is!
I do not believe that she spends all of her day working! You also don’t have to have five cats Aimless!
Soz read that wrong I need me bed lol

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said she has to think up a concept 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
Sitting about in a dirty rotten dressing gown in a dirty rotten house is a concept now??! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh I understand why she's so busy now. Thinking up the concept for that Garnier ad must've been tough work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made me laugh when she said she has to think up a concept 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
Sitting about in a dirty rotten dressing gown in a dirty rotten house is a concept now??! 😂😂😂
The concept is the lie
The pre story before an ad
Like a sex toy in the bed 2 days begore a Love Honey advert
Or shaving rash 2 days before a razor advert
She becomes more and more transparent over time

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Meet her twin another annoying bleep who lives on take aways and shite. That is what she feeds her 7 year old on a plastic baby plate a 2 year old would eat more and gives her a big box full of sweets. Also loves her powered mash just add water and stir 🤣 4 Yorkshire puddings and a spoonful of veg and dinners ready

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
The concept is the lie
The pre story before an ad
Like a sex toy in the bed 2 days begore a Love Honey advert
Or shaving rash 2 days before a razor advert
She becomes more and more transparent over time
Ahh yes!!!!

I’ll moan about shaving rash for a couple of days then as if by magic……..✨
---
Meet her twin another annoying bleep who lives on take aways and shite. That is what she feeds her 7 year old on a plastic baby plate a 2 year old would eat more and gives her a big box full of sweets. Also loves her powered mash just add water and stir 🤣
Well I’m off to check her out 😂
---
Meet her twin another annoying bleep who lives on take aways and shite. That is what she feeds her 7 year old on a plastic baby plate a 2 year old would eat more and gives her a big box full of sweets. Also loves her powered mash just add water and stir 🤣
Oh ffs I know who she is now after her speaking hiyyaaaaa

can’t fkn stand her 😂😂😂
---
I really wish these idiots would learn the concept of “girl dinner”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh yes!!!!

I’ll moan about shaving rash for a couple of days then as if by magic……..✨
---

Well I’m off to check her out 😂
---

Oh ffs I know who she is now after her speaking hiyyaaaaa

can’t fkn stand her 😂😂😂
---
I really wish these idiots would learn the concept of “girl dinner”
She's a total twit and as for her mum everyone saying how amazing she is yeah OK she murdered her boyfriend only girl dinner she had was in Cortonvale

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Think all these folk who are saying tiktok is their job need some training on how to behave and be professional . I mean do we go to work and drink whilst there? Do we turn up looking like we have just rolled out our bed ? Do we moan and complain all day to customers , patients etc no we don't. They all need to wake up and get into the real world .

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Miss those days.
---

Why does she lie about such silly things?? Nobody cares if H does or doesn’t like Flora etc

Why does she lie about such silly things?? Nobody cares if H does or doesn’t like Flora etc
It’s so strange
If Aimee likes Flora
And Harper doesn’t mind it
Why is she even buying Lurpak?

• Haha
Because I really think she can’t establish the difference between a lie and the truth. This reality world of hers has really deluded her

• Heart
Her latest ad for Garnier
There’s about 22 replies
Mostly asking questions about the product
All ignored
1 question asking about Give Me Cosmetics
She answered saying she still works with them

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.