Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes had biab because shes allergic to acrylic and this happened last time and dhe got an infection and did her own nails while waiting for it to ciear up her saying i might go for biab this time was a lie the salon would have told her they wont do the acrylic because of the infection she also had a greenie on one of those nails last week so again the salon would say no this is a pic of one of her infected nails i tool last week but forgot to post
If she had any sense she'd clear up the infection and get them gelled to grow them naturally.

I've been having my nails done every 6 weeks for well over 10 years. I've had to have the gell off due to an upcoming op and a friend couldn't believe how my nails are in such good condition.
It's well known these nail shops that pop up everywhere sometimes use illegal products and they brutalise your nail beds. The fact they wear face masks should say it all.

As for the cats, keep then in or let them out, no one really cares. Cats are like people, they all have different personalities.....mine she's a witch 😂 only goes out if she absolutely needs to, or I know I'm out pretty much 24hrs, and god help you if you kick her out when it's cold and raining, you get your hands ripped to shreads. She's woke me up at 4am every day so far this week to do her business as she refuses to use the cat flap 🙄 so that's howwe roll at the min
She wont wait for the nail infection to go shes too vain

Reactions: 9
It makes me feel sick how her long scraggy hair is hanging down near the food all the time when she’s dishing up. It looks so much better tied back.. I wish she would just cut it. It looks awful and the colour looks bad too
Disgusting 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Presumably she's not moving anymore if she's considering installing a Catio.

Love that after spending thousands on a garden makeover she's going to make it look tit again with a crappy looking Catio

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her ‘I might get BIAB’ this time line has to be a lie, whenever I book for my nails doing I have to say what I’m having as it changes the appointment length etc, so she has to have KNOWN that’s what was happening??

I see the press on nails and candy coat all have been binned off now, Jo’s unfiltered did exactly the same thing, I’m guessing they weren’t getting enough freebies from the small businesses so they decided to stop using them even though ‘they are the best thing ever’

Reactions: 10

Love that after spending thousands on a garden makeover she's going to make it look tit again with a crappy looking Catio
Tbh not all catios look crappy.....mine looks like a wooden pergola with thin wire.....I grow jasmine and clematis up it (cat friendly) and have planters and a half oak barrel in it to grow cat nip, I grow planters with grass in too for them to chew. Living on a main road there was no chance of them surviving if I'd let them out.....the company that built mine was fantastic, but it came at a high price!! I initially was given a 2 month wait, but thankfully they had a cancellation and managed to come a week after I ordered it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I almost fell off my chair when Aimless said she was watching Lydia Millen. I know Lydz is a contentious subject for some but I personally find her interesting (in both good and bad ways) and I also like how she dresses even though I don’t dress like that myself. What makes me laugh is the thought of Lydia seeing Aimless and how she carries herself, one would be utterly appalled at the state of her 😂😂😂
she just mentioned her cos lydia followed big vav on tiktok the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’s begging for a freebie from a catio company 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Morning Twattlers!
Friday's first chew and shite packed lunch.

Why did she 'disçuss' getting a catio with Harper?
Ehmey, YOU are the parent, you make the decisions!! H is not your girlfriend, she is your 9 yr old daughter, so Parent her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Daddy hasn't done the school run for quite a while now, has he told her (finally) that getting H to school is Scummy Mummy's responsibility not his? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What's the difference in that pack up then the est of the weeks? Calling it a picky pack up doesn't make it any better then anything else she's had this week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh not all catios look crappy.....mine looks like a wooden pergola with thin wire.....I grow jasmine and clematis up it (cat friendly) and have planters and a half oak barrel in it to grow cat nip, I grow planters with grass in too for them to chew. Living on a main road there was no chance of them surviving if I'd let them out.....the company that built mine was fantastic, but it came at a high price!! I initially was given a 2 month wait, but thankfully they had a cancellation and managed to come a week after I ordered it.
Agree you can get some nice ones, as you know they are not cheap. I keep looking at them but then look at the ££. Something I need to invest in this year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree you can get some nice ones, as you know they are not cheap. I keep looking at them but then look at the ££. Something I need to invest in this year
Yes they are expensive, I looked at cheaper options but they didn't use tantalised timber and wouldn't last long....if you can stretch to a more expensive option it will last longer, won't need treating or painting and ultimately look better. Cats don't need a huge space if you put shelves, towers and ramps in it....mine have 2 climbing towers in theirs, and shelves that run around at different levels....they can peep at the neighbours over the fence 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Had brunch delivered, ate none of it. To be fair the pancakes looked as dry as the Sahara (but then again our Aimee does like her food dry!) and the sausage patty looked a bit pink even for me. But rather than call and complain it looks like she’s just going to write it off. They missed two items off the order, delivered uncooked meat and inedible dry pancakes … ask for your money back!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What's the bet its takeaway for tea "second time lucky" type post. Whatever that was she ordered looked rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha who's she trying to kid? Just in case I don't like it, pfffft get fucked Aims, we all know you'll scoff both.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.