Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a greedy wasteful pig. If she's gonna constantly complain things are missing why doesn't she take her lazy arse to get it herself

Reactions: 23
Cos she’s the love child of Miss Trunchbull and Kenneth Williams 😂
OMG
You win the comments today!!
Not good when you’re about to take a slurp of a steaming hot cuppa though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck can't she make stuff like that herself? We quite often do a McDs breakfast muffin at home, easy to pick up the sausage patties and hash browns, found in most supermarket freezer sections. We also make them in a wrap. Just a lazy pig.

Reactions: 25
Dear god that food was absolutely horrific looking. Bet she was gutted. For someone who forgets to eat, she never seems to forget to order double meals for herself when ordering takeaways or eating out 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh please she ordered 2 breakfasts because she’s a pig! I bet they didn’t forget her drink, she took it out the bag before filming.
Every takeaway she has she claims something is missing

Reactions: 17
She's a right lazy cow, she would've passed that takeaway on the way to the school and back , and why the first time she looked at the muffin did she not notice the patty she said it looked nice , it was only after trying the pancakes she decided it looked rank , drama queen !!!

Reactions: 13
Well, I hope that business is happy being blasted all over tik tok, a quick google (cos Aimee puts in blast exactly where she lives) and I’ve found the place she is talking about

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Shes given the restaurant 2 stars surely if you cant eat it at all You wouldnt be so generous lol tbf it looked rank
I don’t like the woman, I also have never known anyone have so many orders with items missing, I do order a few myself and rarely have any issues like that, anyway, in fairnes, yea, that food looked rank, it was overcooked yet the sausage was clearly raw at the same time on that edge, it just looked pretty gross so I’d have been pretty disappointed myself I’d ordered it! Although I would have complained myself, I have no issue with that when I’m paying for something and it’s an absolute tit show! Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ehmey has bought herself lunch....but just incase she doesn't like it, she's bought herself a backup lunch! 🤢🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cue another 2 meal take away being ordered for lunch, before she orders her 2 meal take away for dinner! 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ehmey has bought herself lunch....but just incase she doesn't like it, she's bought herself a backup lunch! 🤢🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cue another 2 meal take away being ordered for lunch, before she orders her 2 meal take away for dinner! 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
I have to agree it all looks disgusting 🫣 🤣 but she's a bloody liar, she fully intended to order and eat BOTH because she was feeling greedy!

Her face looks weird in that, deffo a filter used. And I see the pathetic headbands are back

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
Omg heather shimmer was the rage! We never did blue mascara or lipstick either. Also 80s baby 90s teen but I’m 3 years older than aimless

Reactions: 13
90’s teen and I can categorically say I did not wear blue mascara in the 90’s (left school 95)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.