Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had any sense she'd clear up the infection and get them gelled to grow them naturally.

I've been having my nails done every 6 weeks for well over 10 years. I've had to have the gell off due to an upcoming op and a friend couldn't believe how my nails are in such good condition.
It's well known these nail shops that pop up everywhere sometimes use illegal products and they brutalise your nail beds. The fact they wear face masks should say it all.

As for the cats, keep then in or let them out, no one really cares. Cats are like people, they all have different personalities.....mine she's a witch 😂 only goes out if she absolutely needs to, or I know I'm out pretty much 24hrs, and god help you if you kick her out when it's cold and raining, you get your hands ripped to shreads. She's woke me up at 4am every day so far this week to do her business as she refuses to use the cat flap 🙄 so that's how we roll at the min

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who in their right mind ,does a Boots haul in January? It's one of the most expensive places to shop.
She loves to brag to her huns.

Reactions: 19
No offence to anyone that wears their dressing gown over clothes……little disclaimer!
I think she looks like a right woman when she wears her dressing gown over her clothes and her outside headband when she’s inside me. If I’m cold at home I put on a thicker jumper or another layer 🤷🏻‍♀️

DUD

she served harper a pitiful amount of mac and cheese, mozzarella sticks and ONE chicken drumstick, then seemed miffed that harper asked for a ‘second tea’ which was what Aimless had cooked for herself…

tell me you don’t like sharing with your child without telling me…

she could have just cooked them both fajitas to share

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Her dad was round wonder if he said her dinner was pitiful?! No salad or veg tonight though

Reactions: 9
£15 on a weeks nice warm school meals whilst the weathers reaching minus?
or send your kid with cold cheese and snack sausage rolls and spend £15 trying costa drinks for yourself 🙃🙃

Mum of the year, Aims is not
It was just the sliced cheese for me in that packed lunch... Like I've never seen anyone out slices of cheese in a kids pack up. A babybel, cheese string, nibbles yes but not just slices of it

Funny how those ready meals got mentioned earlier in the week and then they were featured in DUD. Tonight's DUD, not one bit of veg featured in either dinner for the child that eats more veg than most adults

Also those nails looks awful

Reactions: 14
So what happened to candy coat? They were apparently amazing. Been binned off??
She's full of shite. She was selling "her box" of Candy Coat shite for 40 quid if I remember right, so of course it was AMAZZZZZZING!

The bleep would flog snake oil if she thought she'd get away with it. Absolute wrong un.

Reactions: 14
Why does she bother making new DUD videos she may as well show the same ones on a 3 day rotation as its the same tit dinners all the time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Good on Harper for having a second dinner! If that wasn’t performative and fictional!

Reactions: 11
No offence to anyone that wears their dressing gown over clothes……little disclaimer!
I think she looks like a right woman when she wears her dressing gown over her clothes and her outside headband when she’s inside me. If I’m cold at home I put on a thicker jumper or another layer 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! I bleeping can't stand dressing gowns in general actually

Reactions: 9
If Harpers eating a second tea,then surely that means there wasn't enough in her first one .

Reactions: 12
WTAF is that dinner for H tonight! A cremated chicken leg and a plate full of cheese! VILE 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Surprised the stupid cow doesn't own this, to go with her emotional support bear 🫠
1000024543.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably didn't have a choice tbh.
Her nail beds are probably almost not existent because of the long nails being ripped off/broken so if the nail bar are worth their salt, they've told her to either not put any acrylics on at all or if she has insisted, told her to stick to a shorter length until her nail beds recover and regrow new nails 💅🏼
---

My thoughts too! She won't give a rats ass about those kittens like she doesn't about the older two now and I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 disappeared to another home or get killed.
I bet she hasn't got insurance for them either so if shes moaning about £400 now, god help her if one of them needs a vet later!

They are just 'things I own' to Shaimand like Disney Princess shoes. A 5 minute Dopamine hit but once they can go outside, she will be bored with them and be looking for something else to play with. D3 probably, but that will last just as long, as well.
I’ll bet she doesn’t have insurance too, got insurance for our pup straight away, good thing we did, her breed is prone to cruciate ligament problems, she had to have both back legs done with nuts n bolts not sure exactly what lol! But the surgery was done by a ‘super vet’ and cost roughly £9.000 although we did have to pay some excess, so if she hasn’t she’s knobhead !
---
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Great news! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.