Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only blue mascara worn in the 1990s was that hair mascara you used to get.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking of hair mascara too.
I doubt that lunch for Harper is filling. Have to eat a lot of pastry to feel full and then feel bloated!

Reactions: 10
They still do heather shimmer! I think I need to have this back in my life 😂
I have this! I have two of them as I like it so much! 😂😂😂 Im also 40 and as a teen in the 90s I was always very away that blue mascara was an 80s thing I always thought? I’ve always loved it tho and have always used coloured mascaras when I can find decent ones!

Reactions: 9
I have this! I have two of them as I like it so much! 😂😂😂 Im also 40 and as a teen in the 90s I was always very away that blue mascara was an 80s thing I always thought? I’ve always loved it tho and have always used coloured mascaras when I can find decent ones!
I’m off to get some next week cos it was my all time favourite lipstick!

And I always remember my mum wearing blue mascara in the 80s and never remember it in the 90s which is weird. I do love a colour mascara and I’m tempted to get that blue one for the 80s event with Martin kemp I’m going to in a couple months

Reactions: 13
have to say I wore it in the 80’s with blue kohl inner lower lid, very Diana Spencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg heather shimmer was the rage! We never did blue mascara or lipstick either. Also 80s baby 90s teen but I’m 3 years older than aimless
I did blue mascara & Charlie perfume
Late 70’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can remember some funky coloured lipsticks being around in the 90s. Blue and black, colour changing ones etc. But the main popularity was Heather shimmer, coffee shimmer, black cherries, rum and raisin etc. I can also remember buying electric blue mascara, and green eyeliner, purple eyeliner.... But mostly we wore thick black eyeliner and dark lipsticks. Lots of eyeshadow too. I've got some cracking pics 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m off to get some next week cos it was my all time favourite lipstick!

And I always remember my mum wearing blue mascara in the 80s and never remember it in the 90s which is weird. I do love a colour mascara and I’m tempted to get that blue one for the 80s event with Martin kemp I’m going to in a couple months
Enjoy!!! Yea mine used to as well. I love a coloured mascara! I actually bought all three of these maybelline ones the other day as they were on 3 for 2……the burgandy doesn’t really show up I don’t think, I don’t notice it anyway but nice mascara, the pink and blue are lovely tho : )

Reactions: 6
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
I was a teen in the 80’s and it was all about electric blue mascara, pale pink lipstick and a can of Insette hair spray on the your fringe 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wore blue eyeliner in the 80’s. And I still to this day wear heather shimmer, why? Because it’s a bloody lovely colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was a teen in the 80’s and it was all about electric blue mascara, pale pink lipstick and a can of Insette hair spray on the your fringe 🙈
Do you remember the makeup guides in the teen magazines - as an 80's teen I remember when a darker lip liner first became popular with nude lippy, and N°7 /AVON coloured mascaras! Bright plum, emerald green and electric blue. Looked great with our RELAX vests and neon leg warmers 👁👄👁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you remember the makeup guides in the teen magazines - as an 80's teen I remember when a darker lip liner first became popular with nude lippy, and N°7 /AVON coloured mascaras! Bright plum, emerald green and electric blue. Looked great with our RELAX vests and neon leg warmers 👁👄👁
You sound like you were my 80’s twin. Loved my RELAX vest and my CHOOSE LIFE Wham t-shirt with my jeans and a pair of pixie boots 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.