Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
This is amazing, thank you for sharing, we're all behind you, I hope good news keeps coming for him 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously is she on the ❄ cause she sounds like it! Also those chins are growing by the day! 🙈 her hair is vile! She must like looking like a rat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Fantastic news!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I almost fell off my chair when Aimless said she was watching Lydia Millen. I know Lydz is a contentious subject for some but I personally find her interesting (in both good and bad ways) and I also like how she dresses even though I don’t dress like that myself. What makes me laugh is the thought of Lydia seeing Aimless and how she carries herself, one would be utterly appalled at the state of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Anyhow……as you were……
This is fabulous news. Sending so much love I hope he feels well enough to do something nice to celebrate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amazing news @Veilside 💕

I wonder if when Shirl moved away for this man, that is when Aimless moved in with her dad. I know Charlie said it’s because she got away with more with her dad but it could be because her mum moved. Charlie wouldn’t have been old enough to have a choice really as she would be about 11 when Aimless was 16
This is also probably why Shirl panders to Aimless so much now - the arse licking , the encouragement of her illnesses, indulging all her ridiculous shopping hauls and endless men in and out etc etc - she knows she was a rubbish mum and that if she actually acted like a proper mother now - and told her daughter to sort herself out, look after her daughter better and clean her house … then Aimless would throw the biggest of tantrums …

That’s one theory - other is that Shirl couldn’t handle Aimless’ temper tantrums so she was shipped off to Gregory who threw money at the situation ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When is the last time this scruff went live? This is why I think all of her videos are a few days delayed and pre-recorded

Reactions: 13
When is the last time this scruff went live? This is why I think all of her videos are a few days delayed and pre-recorded
The last time was just before Christmas and it was a GMC live. She never does a live unless it’s for a brand & I don’t think she’s got many brand deals. No hairburst or GMC ads recently (queue an ad for one of them to try prove us wrong)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last time was just before Christmas and it was a GMC live. She never does a live unless it’s for a brand & I don’t think she’s got many brand deals. No hairburst or GMC ads recently (queue an ad for one of them to try prove us wrong)
She used to go live to chat. Weird how she doesn't bother anymore. Surely we're due the rubber gloves, washing one cup an hour session soon 🤣

I do think she pre-records now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how she is making money on TT , baffles me
And Aimless you child is asking for another tea because you aren’t feeding her enough!!!
it’s freezing cold 🥶
You haven’t fed her a substantial meal all week !
Her body will be burning more energy at the moment in this weather
Shouldn’t have to be explained to you you absolute dense cretin !
Sort it out ffs !

Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand how she is making money on TT , baffles me
And Aimless you child is asking for another tea because you aren’t feeding her enough!!!
it’s freezing cold 🥶
You haven’t fed her a substantial meal all week !
Her body will be burning more energy at the moment in this weather
Shouldn’t have to be explained to you you absolute dense cretin !
Sort it out ffs !
I’m wondering if h actually asked for a second tea or if that wrap was hers and she didn’t want to seem a glutton having 3 wraps. And she’s just said it’s harpers to prove to us she feeds her child sufficiently however like many have said, if the first “meal” she was give was sufficient and previous meals this week, the child wouldn’t be asking for more food. Harper Twist and aimless is beginning to resemble Mr Bumble

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Anyhow……as you were……
That’s amazing news! Let’s hope the good news continues ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It makes me feel sick how her long scraggy hair is hanging down near the food all the time when she’s dishing up. It looks so much better tied back.. I wish she would just cut it. It looks awful and the colour looks bad too

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.