Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is as the adult and parent why is she asking a child what they want to eat? If I’d asked my child at 9, of course they would have requested the non nutritious food every night. Not saying never to give it, but it in moderation! She really has no idea on how parenting and how her dumb followers can say she is a inspiration is baffling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is as the adult and parent why is she asking a child what they want to eat? If I’d asked my child at 9, of course they would have requested the non nutritious food every night. Not saying never to give it, but it in moderation! She really has no idea on how parenting and how her dumb followers can say she is a inspiration is baffling
She asks her for every meal as well, and just runs with whatever harpers says, even if she changes her mind half way through her cooking!!!

As you say it should be the exception not the rule. Harper doesn’t seem to be a hugely fussy eater, it’s more that aimless can’t be arsed

Reactions: 10
I bet that air fryer has never been washed for months!
Just seen her in the comments tell someone to get a job. Oh the irony
Behave!!!!! 😱😱😱😱 Shes a bleeping cheeky witch! Whilst she’s sat on her bleeping arse doing nothing all day everyday!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she acts like a teenage girl showing off and acting up in front of a group of boys she fancies. loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harper doesn’t seem to be a hugely fussy eater, it’s more that aimless can’t be arsed
Shaimless has said on multiple occasions that H isn't a fussy eater and is, I quote, "...far more adventurous than me..."

Fairly sure if your lunch is saturated fat sausage rolls, you dont need cocktail sausages on the side!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her smug face when she came back to show the orange 🙄
That doesn’t prove she has “loads” of fruit and veg.
think she forgets she shows us her shopping 🙄

I’ve often wondered if she’s ever cleaned out her air fryer!! I bet her house stinks when she’s “cooking”

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yep someone on here called it , she bought the percy pig bum bag ,and she got the colin one for H and Ralph so as well as Xmas she's doing Easter for her nephew as well 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep someone on here called it , she bought the percy pig bum bag ,and she got the colin one for H and Ralph so as well as Xmas she's doing Easter for her nephew as well 🙄
I hope she keeps them for herself and wears them 😂 she’ll look even more of a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she will wash her hair if she gets paid for it!
When does Harper eat all of these fruits and vegetables? Does she sit in her class at school eating carrots?! 🙄 She eats what Aimee feeds her which is mostly beige!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My brother is the same age as harper he has a healthy and filling packed lunch on days he doesn’t fancy the dinners and still comes home from school and raids the fridge and then has his tea 😂 I suppose that’s the difference in a child that gets plenty of exercise with his friends & also gets taken on lovely walks!

Abuse isn’t a one size fits all and I don’t care what anyone says that girl is being neglected and none of her basic needs are being met properly.

She doesn’t go out unless it’s to shops, doesn’t look like she regularly washes or brushes her teeth, is never dressed appropriately ( what mother packs her own hat and doesn’t take one for her daughter during the winter) no healthy meals or substantial meals, packed lunches full of crap! Seeing mummy getting pissed up every weekend and crying into her phone. Most mothers would be mortified at being reported once never mind the amount of times she has and she knows from her comments she’s not feeding her properly and she doesn’t give a tit. Above everything else you’re a disgrace of a mother aimee 👋
She’s having a picky tea tonight ,but why is she giving H processed chicken nugget things when she’s cooked a fresh chicken ? . I’m sorry but if that was my child she’d have what I cooked .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How does Harper eat so much fruit and veg every day yet Aimee only buys small packs of prepacked fruit and frozen ( sorry - Harpers) veg? The odd chunk of cucumber and six carrot batons isn't loads!!
I know she had no fruit for breakfast, 3 watermelon fingers for lunch , maybe a bit of cucumber with dinner. Even with 1-2 bits of fruit in between that’s still not lots. Aimee’s deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harper reads a book to Ehmey every night?
I bet money on she bloody doesn't!
Harper has her ipad and TV in her room and Ehmey isn't the sort to do mummy things like that, it would interrupt perfectly good drinking time afterall!!!
I'd say the only one who does read with the waif would be Shirl, if anyone at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harper reads a book to Ehmey every night?
I bet money on she bloody doesn't!
Harper has her ipad and TV in her room and Ehmey isn't the sort to do mummy things like that, it would interrupt perfectly good drinking time afterall!!!
I'd say the only one who does read with the waif would be Shirl, if anyone at all.
That book is wasted on Aimee and Harper
Harper reads Harry Potter hardbacks and other stories like that
She won’t want a toddler book
I know her mum treats her like one but I think reading is one of her strengths

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.