Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this gift has been gifted she won't be able to slag off the accommodation...love that for her🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Notice that in Aimee’s video she makes no mention of the room arrangements … cos she knows she’ll get grief and questions asked about why she’s not sharing with H!
I haven't watched the videos yet, maybe won't either lol.... but good point. WHY does she never share a bed with her child?

Even when forced to as in when Harper vomited over her own bed, she complains about it, yet her new mattress, not her, the new bed she got months ago has already seen itself shared with 2 men that we know of.

She's a fucken rocket with loose morals, it's all She's ever known, unfortunately.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
2 lots of twaddle and an ad. Even on a mini-holiday with family, Ehmey has to peddle her wares! 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Charlie doesn't sound impressed at Shaimless getting the big room to herself .Saying the place looked exciting..tell your face that!
It's not exactly the log cabin ski lodge she made it out to be .Blackpool looks more rustic! It looks cheap,which won't impress Aimless.She even took the " ski collection " make up lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way is Wendy sharing a twin room with Harper! Aimee with a double bed and room all to herself, why cant Harper sleep in the bed with her? She's her child!
Charlie and Ralph are in the twin then the other two rooms are doubles. Aims can’t possibly share a bed with her child so Harold is drop kicked into bed with her rotten Nan.

Hopefully Harold will wake her up nice and early 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the hell dressed Harper?!!!!!
OMG! Talk about a technicolour dreamcoat....its even worse than her mother's outfit!! 🤢

It really annoys me how Ehmey always gets a double bed and room to herself and she palms off Harper with Shirl.
Ehmey really hates having to share anything with her daughter, not even a sleeping space. Disgusting mother!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the hell dressed Harper?!!!!!
OMG! Talk about a technicolour dreamcoat....its even worse than her mother's outfit!! 🤢

It really annoys me how Ehmey always gets a double bed and room to herself and she palms off Harper with Shirl.
Ehmey really hates having to share anything with her daughter, not even a sleeping space. Disgusting mother!
Bloody hell, I hadn't noticed...poor little harold😳

Reactions: 15
Ehmeys vlog

These Centreparcs trips gave GOT to be gifted.....there are too many of these poncers going to the parcs this weekend to be a coincidence!
Even the Queen of the Freebie, Sophiena has gone on a mystery mini-holiday today....what's the vet she will be at one of the Centreparcs too?!
None of them have put their TT's as a 'Commission Paid' TT either.....they ALL need reporting!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ehmeys vlog

These Centreparcs trips gave GOT to be gifted.....there are too many of these poncers going to the parcs this weekend to be a coincidence!
Even the Queen of the Freebie, Sophiena has gone on a mystery mini-holiday today....what's the vet she will be at one of the Centreparcs too?!
None of them have put their TT's as a 'Commission Paid' TT either.....they ALL need reporting!!
Shirl got out for a fag more like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ehmeys vlog

If it’s gifted, it’s to fill the place up because they can’t be the most expensive lodges - especially if some have hot tubs. She only mentioned it about four weeks ago so she has whatever was left.
I’m on the fence about it being gifted because people say it about everything on here and it’s a bit boring - when it is said without evidence! I don’t see the point of getting wound up about it without evidence, but that’s just me!

Reactions: 13
Shirl's room tour 🤣🤣🤣 Looks like a fkn Premier Inn, not quite the ski-lodge log fire vibe you were going for Aims is it, duck me I'm screaming 🤣
very plain, I was expecting lovely rugs huge roaring fire, just so drab. She is a poundland mr.Bean with that bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#thissingleselfishmama#
Share a room with your own kid you selfish witch
But it’s all about cuntio and her needs have to come first 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.