Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her head so big on her body or is it the filters she uses? Bet she’s not washed that vile jacket since the last holiday!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why the bloody hell does Harold have to sleep with Wendy??? Why can’t she she sleep with Aimlees??? Why does she never have her in her bed???
Aimless just can't bare to share her bed with anyone yet ..trauma over d2 ..ffs
so she said ,not even her only child.🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Right, place yer bets on all three of them posting a video from the restaurant eating their tea. Grown adults sitting with their phone in front of them at the table, more interested in social media than their kids/grandkids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everyday she outdoes herself! What a selfish cow, harper is getting older and won’t want to share in a few years so you’d think she would want to make the most of the last years but no it’s all about her!! People may disagree but she does not deserve to be a parent she is not capable of putting anyone before her own needs including her only child! She’s disgusting.

I’m also never someone who comments on people’s weights because we’re all different but what pisses me off is people like her who lies!! she is double the size of what she portrays on her page! There’s not an ounce of honesty in her just full of lies and bullshit 🤬
That fkn green coat gives me the ick does she get paid for wearing it ...only explanation I can think of imo.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’ll have her voice back fully tomorrow! She’ll be trying to kiss random people like Phoebe on Friends when she misses her sexy voice!
She can’t even share a bed with her own child unless she is ill.

Reactions: 8
I have been to cp more times then i can remember and i know she is not in the basic lodge as you don't get en-suites with them.
This is what they are staying in.
Here's hoping they keep their swimsuits on in the sauna.

Screenshot_20231230-205804_Chrome.jpg

Just add the Christmas lights all around the site look beautiful at night, they have made it look so tit so far.

• Wow
  • Haha
Who the hell dressed Harper?!!!!!
OMG! Talk about a technicolour dreamcoat....its even worse than her mother's outfit!! 🤢

It really annoys me how Ehmey always gets a double bed and room to herself and she palms off Harper with Shirl.
Ehmey really hates having to share anything with her daughter, not even a sleeping space. Disgusting mother!
Poor Harpers hair always looks just as messy as Aimless

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aimless doesn’t like being a mother, we all know that, it’s apparent from the way she treat harper, a general lack of care for her nutrition, the poor kid looks like a tired ghost 👻 and she never seems to spend time doing kid stuff, the only time she puts effort in is when there is a dick on the scene and harper gets days out and steak tea.

she will have pulled the ‘I paid for this’ card when it comes to dividing up the rooms, but the narrative to followers will be that it’s because she is poorly 🤒

she dresses in such vile designer clothes so that people KNOW what she is wearing

she is a vapid gross woman, and the sooner this influencer culture dies the better, it’s a cesspit filled with people like aimless and Vavron,

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When she was talking about the Xmas sleeping arrangements she alluded to something traumatic happening in a bed that's left her with SOOOOOOO much ptsd she cannot have anyone in bed with her.

I mean... it MUST be true 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't get me wrong I like my food and can be a greedy cow at times.... But moaning they've not sent her 9 nuggets when she then pulls out 2 burgers!! And still has six nuggets anyway. Cos 20 would have been too much but 15 is fine 😳 Jesus Christ, I can imagine her having a Becki jones style rage when she realized they were missing 😂

And all those snacks she's taking.. "these are for the kids" Nothing remotely healthy at all
The Big Becktron would go marching down Maccies like the Hulk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she was talking about the Xmas sleeping arrangements she alluded to something traumatic happening in a bed that's left her with SOOOOOOO much ptsd she cannot have anyone in bed with her.

I mean... it MUST be true 🤔
Apart from all of the different men she has had in her bed! 🍆 is the exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have been to cp more times then i can remember and i know she is not in the basic lodge as you don't get en-suites with them.
This is what they are staying in.
Here's hoping they keep their swimsuits on in the sauna.

View attachment 2658541
Just add the Christmas lights all around the site look beautiful at night, they have made it look so tit so far.
Wow 3 nights that cost, I'd rather go NYC for 3 nights for that lol

• Heart
Aimless doesn’t like being a mother, we all know that, it’s apparent from the way she treat harper, a general lack of care for her nutrition, the poor kid looks like a tired ghost 👻 and she never seems to spend time doing kid stuff, the only time she puts effort in is when there is a dick on the scene and harper gets days out and steak tea.

she will have pulled the ‘I paid for this’ card when it comes to dividing up the rooms, but the narrative to followers will be that it’s because she is poorly 🤒

she dresses in such vile designer clothes so that people KNOW what she is wearing

she is a vapid gross woman, and the sooner this influencer culture dies the better, it’s a cesspit filled with people like aimless and Vavron,
Bet you any money that's how the room situ has been divvied up. This'll be Shirl...
'Oh well my baby princess paid for us all to come here so she should have the big bed all to herself' Shirl probably didn't even get to finish that sentence and Tattyheed went 'OK!!!!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You are full of 💩 Ehmey! 🤨
If you met someone at that park tonight, you'd forget about your family and be chasing the 🍆!
You're only saying you're happily single to try and hide the fact that you're actually desperate for a man, any man.
You will never get a man to stay with you until you stop being a pathetic, selfish, entitled, crass child.
Money will only buy you someone for a short time, but sadly, money is the only attractive quality you have.

Attachments

• 65.7 KB
    • Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 13
    Right, place yer bets on all three of them posting a video from the restaurant eating their tea. Grown adults sitting with their phone in front of them at the table, more interested in social media than their kids/grandkids.
    It was bad enough from the services
    Wendy definitely talks loudest and overpowered both the other 2 vlogs
    ---
    Shirl got out for a fag more like!!
    And poor little H has to share a bed stinking of fag breath

• Sick
    I’m still laughing over the earlier posts about the ski lodge vibes and clothing she bought, and they are in what looks like a concrete square box 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 29
    You are full of 💩 Ehmey! 🤨
    If you met someone at that park tonight, you'd forget about your family and be chasing the 🍆!
    You're only saying you're happily single to try and hide the fact that you're actually desperate for a man, any man.
    You will never get a man to stay with you until you stop being a pathetic, selfish, entitled, crass child.
    Money will only buy you someone for a short time, but sadly, money is the only attractive quality you have.
    Is she still ganning on about mr D

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.